Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:19 am

(No problem. ^^)

William shook his head and replied, "Nope, not before. It will be my first time seeing it today but I am sure it will be wonderful. You're going to show me around, won't you, Megan?"

Lisianthus went to the women's changing room meanwhile and quickly, she was back into her dress. Once she was all done, she went out and returned the outfit. She then waited for Ryan to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Of course. The library is so big and there's lots to see."

Ms. Laura and Stacey returned downstairs with the other children ready to go. Ms. Laura saw William and Megan and said,

"Hello, William. I see that you've kept Megan company. We're ready to go."

She then led the way to the library while Stacey was at the rear end of the group.

Ryan had changed back into his usual clothes and after leaving the men's changing room, he returned the outfit. He saw that Lisianthus was all ready and approaching her, he offered her his arm and said,

"Let's go out, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

William followed the group to the library, all the way holding Megan's hand. He also made sure to keep an eye on Stacey so that she wouldn't feel neglected. As much as he wanted to make up the time for Megan, he cared about Stacey's feelings too.

Lisianthus happily held Ryan's arm and replied, "Yup! Lead the way then, gentleman."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 am

Everyone continued to walk together happily towards the library and after several minutes, they finally reached its entrance. The library in Lessire was quite impressive by usual standards. It was a huge white building made of marble and very spacious on the inside. The library had an extensive collection of books collected from many regions and the staff was renowned for being one of the friendliest.

Ms. Laura turned to everyone and said, "Let go in but remember to be quiet. There are others inside, too, ok?"

The children nodded and they entered.

Ryan led the way towards the entrance of the sports stadium and they went outside. Then he looked around to see where there was a drink stand and fortunately, he found one nearby. Turning to Lisianthus, he asked,

"What would you like to drink, Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 am

William followed the group into the library. As he did, he looked around and was quite impressed by everything. He had been in a library before but it was never that big, or that amazing.

Lisianthus thought about it for a minute but then replied, "I'd love some pineapple juice. That would be nice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

Once they were all inside, Megan looked at William and whispering, she asked,

"What do you think? It's pretty impressive, isn't it?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok. I'll be right back then."

He went to the drink stand and ordered one pineapple juice for Lisianthus and then a fruit punch for himself. Then he returned to Lisianthus and handing the pineapple juice to her, he said,

"Here you are, Sia."

(It's getting late here and I should get off for the night. I'm sorry for the slow postings tonight. Stupid Internet connection. lol Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William nodded and whispered back, but made sure to keep his voice still audible,

"Pretty much. I don't think I've ever seen a library this great. It's pretty spacious and beautifully decorated too."

Lisianthus took the pineapple juice from Ryan with a smile and replying, she said,

"Thanks, Ryan. Let us sit there and we can chat together while resting."

She led the way to a nearby bench, and sat down, then waited for Ryan to join her.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Megan nodded and replied, "I like coming here. There are so many books and I can spend hours here."

Ms. Laura led everyone to the children's section of the library but Stacey remembered how William and Megan should spend some time together. She had an idea. Approaching them, she turned to Megan and asked,

"Megan, would you like to find some books on animals for William? William doesn't know about all the animals in the human world."

Megan looked up at William and asked, "Is that true? I can find some books for sure with beautiful pictures."

Ryan followed Lisianthus to a nearby bench and then sat beside her. After taking a sip of his drink, he said,

"You're very impressive back there, Sia. It's cool how athletic you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 pm

William nodded in confirmation and replied,

"Yup, that's true. I am afraid I don't really know a lot about the animals in the human world so I'd like to read a bit about them. Would you help me do that?"

He silently thanked Stacey by giving her a kind look, grateful that she was pretty understanding with the situation.

Lisianthus drank a bit of her juice too and replied,

"Hee, hee, thanks. Sporting is one of the few things I'm good at. But you were pretty impressive there, too, you know! I mean, it's been a while since anyone beat me in fencing and you're still learning. A bit more and you'll be the best fencer out there!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:14 am

Stacey smiled softly back at William and nodded her head, silently understanding that William and Megan should spend time together.

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Sure. I know where they are."

Stacey turned to William and said, "We'll be in the children's section if you need us."

Megan happily tugged at William's hand, ready to lead the way to the books on animals.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Thanks but I think that's because I have a wonderful teacher."

He winked at Lisianthus and took another sip of his juice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 pm

William smiled and followed Megan to the section where she could show him more about the animals in the humans' world. Once they were there, he let her take care of the matter, since she had been there before. All the while, he looked around and was pretty impressed by the library's grandness.

Lisianthus grinned proudly back at Ryan and drank a bit of her juice, happily enjoying the day. She knew she'd be in trouble later at the castle but that didn't matter to her.

Speaking up again, she said, "So you didn't exactly tell me how did things go with Irene. Did she teach you new stuff or should I get another teacher for the dark magic in the academy?"

She said the last part jokingly of course, making a light conversation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:12 am

Megan looked in the section where there were books on nature and specifically on animals. She took a couple of books out which had beautiful pictures of animals and good descriptions of them. Handing them to William, she said,

"Here, William. These are good to start. I can get more if you like."

Ryan chuckled at Lisianthus' latter comment and after recovering, he replied,

"Ahh the lesson was great. Duchess Irene taught me all these new spells and I was able to pick up quickly."

As Irene's name had been brought up, it made Ryan think of something. Turning back to Lisianthus, he asked curiously,

"Is it just me or does Duchess Irene remind you of someone? I get that feeling although I can't figure out who she's like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:19 pm

William took the books from Megan and smiling gratefully, he replied,

"Thanks, Megan. I'll take a look at these first before getting more."

Lisianthus looked curiously back at Ryan and replying, she said, "You get that feeling, too? I know what you mean. I always thought that I've seen a face similar to hers before but never figured out the mystery."

She was silent for a moment but then her face lighted up as though if she had remembered something. Quickly opening up her small side bag, she searched in it for a moment then found something. It was a small wrinkled picture, but the faces on it were still clear.

Showing it to Ryan, she said, "We both know the people in this picture. Since we both notice it, perhaps it's one of them."

The picture had Lisianthus herself along with Nerine, looking pretty happy and behind them was a brown-haired young man a little older than them, known as Avi. There were also a younger version of both Rosaline and William, with Rosaline putting her arms around him in a loving manner, and William blushing shyly.

(I thought Ryan and Lisianthus might figure out the resemblance between William and Irene. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 am

Megan grinned and replied, "You're welcome. You should take a look at this one first."

She pointed to one of the books she had given which contained pictures and descriptions of animals in the desert.

(I see. XD)

Ryan looked at the picture that Lisianthus had taken out and indeed, he did recognize most of the people in it. He easily recognized Lisianthus and Rosaline. He recognized Nerine as well from when she, Alex, his parents, and Lisianthus had all visited Rosaline in the hospital. He didn't recognize the boy called Avi but the boy beside Rosaline caught Ryan's interest. It took him a minute but then he realized who it was. Pointing to the boy, Ryan said,

"Hey, isn't he William?"

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 am

William nodded and after Megan had gotten the books she wanted, and both of them seated, he opened the book and began to read it. He was amazed by the wonder of those animals, and how different they were from the ones he knew.

Lisianthus looked at the boy Ryan pointed to and nodding, she confirmed it by saying,

"Yup, that's him. He was around at that time although I and him were never really close. He hanged around Rosaline a lot, though."

(Ahh by the way, Ryan and Nerine did meet before in the hospital when Rosaline was sick. That's how he met Sia too. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 am

As Megan pointed to the different animals in the book, she looked curiously at William and asked,

"Are there similar animals in the gods' world, William?"

(lol Oops, my bad. I'll go edit my previous post after posting this one. XD)

Ryan nodded and looking thoughtful, he replied, "I see."

He looked carefully at the picture of William and then thought he could realize something. Turning to Lisianthus with sudden realization, he asked,

"Do you think it's possible that William and Duchess Irene are related?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:23 pm

William nodded to Megan and replied,

"I think there are. Like this one for example," he pointed to a picture of a desert horse, "We have horses in the gods' world too. I have seen rabbits before as well here, and we have animals called rabkitties in the gods' world. So yup, I think they are similar."

(lol It's okay. xD)

Lisianthus looked at the picture thoughtfully for a minute and then she began to see what did Ryan mean. Both William and Irene looked pretty similar in looks. Turning to Ryan, she replied,

"I am not sure although I do admit they look alike. But Irene never mentioned anything to me about a relative with the name William, then again she never spoke of any relatives other than her parents and her deceased husband. She did mention something about a lost nephew, though, without mentioning his name."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:00 am

Megan nodded and looked interested as William told her of the animals in the gods' world. Replying, she asked,

"Are rabkitties kind of like rabbits and kittens together?"

Ryan replied, "Hmm, I see. Do you think we should mention this to Duchess Irene or wait until we have more proof? I didn't get to talk to William much but I didn't think he had any relatives alive or he never mentioned any."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 pm

William looked thoughtful for a minute but then replied,

"Yup, I think so. They are right in the size of a rabbit, with a puffy tail like its, but the face looks more like a kitten. I wish I could show it to you one day; I think you'd love them. They are pretty cute."

Lisianthus thought about it for a few minutes but then replied,

"Well, I suppose we could show her the picture and see if she knew him, or if she recognized the face or something. It would be pretty cool if they were related since they are so alike. Maybe you could ask Rosaline if she knows anything, if William told her about a relative before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 am

Megan replied happily,

"I would like that a lot. Here, let me show you some other animals."

She pointed to various animals in the book which she found interesting.

Ryan thought about the idea and nodding, he replied,

"That sounds good. I'll ask Rosaline when I see her and in the meantime, we could show the picture to Duchess Irene."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 am

William continued looking at the animals with Megan, and he was enjoying his time very much as he did so. He loved animals and so liked knowing more about them and knowing more of their kinds.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "It's a plan then!"

She continued to drink her pineapple juice, and she also put away the picture back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:38 am

Megan continued to look happily at the pictures with William. While doing so, she turned to him and asked,

"Do you have a library card here? You can check out the books here if you have one."

Ryan continued to drink his fruit juice and turning back to Lisianthus, he said,

"I bet you're having more fun with me than if it was the usual day for you, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 am

William shook his head and replying, he said,

"No, I don't, but I can try to get one. It would be nice to come here every once in a while and check out the books. I'd have to make some time for that, though."

Lisianthus giggled and replying, she said,

"Definitely! Usually, I'd be at the castle taking care of stupid things or hearing the chancellor blab out useless things. Or if I am free, I'd be in the garden alone. It's a lot more fun with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:44 am

Megan nodded and replied, "That's true. The library hours are very good, I think. It opens in the morning and closes late at night and a lot of different people come in to look at the books. I can help you get a library card if you'd like."

Ryan laughed softly and replied, "I bet. So tell me-what does this chancellor usually blab about to you? He seems quite troublesome from what you've told me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 am

William looked with interest at Megan and replied, "Really? That would be nice. I really like this library-it's big and spacious and it has lots of good services as it seems."

Lisianthus replied, "Well, he'd be always telling me about the troubles of the noblemen, and the lands and whatever. He is the most one who gets on my nerves to get married, and he is the most one who criticizes me for being a bit naughty. Meh, not even my father used to be that strict."

(By the way, if I suddenly log out, it's because I am sneaking and all. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: