Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 am

William nodded and replied, "Of course. I really want to make up for Megan all the time we hadn't spent together. She must have missed me and I missed her a lot, too. I should really make more time for her."

Lisianthus hit the ball back to Ryan once more, silently admitting to herself that he was quite skilled too. However, there was no way she was holding back or losing, for Ryan had already beat her in running and she didn't want to lose another game.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:53 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "True but it is kind of hard to see her nowadays because of where work is and all."

She had an idea and continued, "Maybe, if this is all right with Ms. Laura, I can have Megan come over to our place occasionally to have dinner with us and if she wanted to spend the night, we could make room for her. But only if it's ok with you."

Ryan returned the serve once more, hitting the ball with a strong swing. He meant it when he said that he wouldn't hold back and he wanted to see how long they could both keep up with the game.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 pm

William actually liked the idea quite a lot. It would mean that he would get to spend more time with Megan and that would surely make her happy, not to mention himself. Nodding, he replied,

"That sounds like a pretty good idea. I sure hope Ms. Laura agrees to the idea, but I am pretty sure that she trusts us enough to know that we would take care well of Megan."

Lisianthus continued hitting the balls back at Ryan, enjoying it quite a lot, especially that Ryan was a good player so it gave her a challenge. But she was determined not to lose this game, and so did her best despite not having played the game since she last played it with Alex in the humans' world.

As they continued playing, she said, "You play so well, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:34 am

Stacey was happy that William liked the idea and replied,

"Then tomorrow, I'll talk it over with Ms. Laura and you can ask Megan. I think that Ms. Laura will like the idea."

Ryan grinned and as they continued to play, he replied,

"You're great, too, Sia!"

He was able to keep up although he was slowly showing signs of getting tired.

(It's ok for Lisianthus to win the game. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 am

William nodded and replied, "I think so, too. I'll let Megan know tomorrow then."

He continued walking by her side, enjoying the quiet evening.

(Ok, thanks. xD)

Lisianthus continued playing as hard as she could although she, too, was running out of breathes. Luckily, as she shot one ball with all of her strength, she could get it in time to beat Ryan.

Jumping in joy, she shouted, "Finally!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:31 am

Stacey nodded and continued to walk quietly with William. She remembered something that she had pondered over during the day and looking up into William's eyes, she asked,

"Handsome, do you remember when I asked you if you wanted to have children someday?"

(No, Stacey isn't pregnant. It's not where this line of questioning is going. lol XD)

Ryan missed the ball and as it flew past him, he stopped and took in deep breaths. Smiling at Lisianthus, he said,

"Congrats, Sia. You sure beat me this time. I bet you'd like a reward."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:56 pm

(lol Alright although it makes me curious to see where this is going. xD)

William looked back into Stacey's eyes and wondered why was she bringing that up. But in reply, he nodded and said,

"Yup, I sure do. Why do you ask?"

Lisianthus took her breathes as well as she was quite tired from all the running. But smiling happily, she ran up to Ryan and replied,

"Heh, definitely! I mean, a reward is the least I deserve for beating a good player like you, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Stacey looked at William thoughtfully and replied,

"I was thinking earlier today about our future and having children in it. First, I was curious as to what you think about adoption. Would you be ok with adopting a child? There are so many children out there without parents and they need loving parents and a wonderful home."

Ryan nodded and smiling, he replied, "Definitely."

He used his magic and instantly in his hands, there was a small rectangular box wrapped with silver wrapping paper. Inside the box, there was a beautiful pearl necklace and in the middle, there was a medium-sized diamond shaped like a cat. The necklace was a pair for the bracelet Ryan had given Lisianthus.

He handed the present to Lisianthus and said, "Here, open it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 am

William looked thoughtful for a moment, but then he replied,

"I have no problem with adopting a child. After all, you're right about that there are lots of children who need to find a home and parents. It's better for them than staying alone at an orphanage."

He looked then at Stacey and continued, "But why do you ask about this, Stacey? Do you want to adopt a child?"

He remembered back in time when he thought about Megan and thought of perhaps, how could he adopt her in the future.

Lisianthus excitingly took the box from Ryan and opened it. There, she saw one of the most beautiful pieces of jewellery she had seen yet. Her face lighting up with happiness, she hugged Ryan gratefully as she replied, "It's beautiful! Definitely the best reward ever!"

She then took out the necklace from the box and handing it to Ryan, she turned her back to him and as she carried her hair up, she said,

"Well, would you mind if you make me wear it as well?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:16 am

Stacey nodded shyly and replied, "Eventually perhaps. I know it's too soon to adopt a child but I was thinking about it.

And I'd like to have children of our own as well."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure."

He took the necklace from Lisianthus and carefully put it around her neck. He made sure that the clasp was fastened well and after he was done, he looked at Lisianthus and with a smile, he said,

"It looks beautiful on you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:06 pm

William nodded and was silent for a moment, thinking about something. But then, he smiled and said,

"Well, it's a bit too early to think about it now, right? I suppose in the future, when we settle down more, we can think about children. Right now, I'd rather have you all to myself."

He winked at Stacey, really thinking that it was a bit early to think about children. However, if they were to adopt a child in the future, he wouldn't certainly mind.

Lisianthus slightly blushed and replied, "Thanks a lot, Ryan. This really means to me a lot. I will always keep it close, a symbol of our everlasting friendship!"

She was really touched that Ryan had given yet another present, as she wasn't used to having anyone give her a gift-except for attracting the queen's attention and flattering her. But to have a friend give her something, she really valued that a lot.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 am

Stacey blushed and giggled happily. Nodding, she replied,

"Yeah, you're right, handsome. I guess I was thinking about what our future will be like but we have all the time in the world."

She sighed happily and gently placed her head on William's right shoulder.

Ryan smiled happily and replied, "You're a wonderful friend, Sia, and only deserve the best."

He looked at her for a moment and then commented,

"Hmm all you need now is a pair of matching earrings and then you'll have the complete set."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:10 pm

William smiled and continued walking with Stacey for a while more. However, he noticed that it was getting late and although the day next was the weekend, they had a long day to spend. So turning to his wife, he said,

"So we should turn back now, yes? It's getting late, I think."

Lisianthus nodded but then replied, "True but these are really more than enough, Ryan. You don't know how much it means to me to have anyone give me anything."

She gave him a happy smile, and then continued, "So you do you feel up to another game so that you beat me this time, or would you like to play something else? We still have lots of time to spend!"

Last edited by Miss Nile on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

Stacey looked back at William and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, we should. We'll need our rest for the fun day tomorrow."

Happily, she held on to William's arm and followed him as they turned around and headed back towards the hut.

Ryan thought about it for a few moments and then replied, "How about you teach me to fence? It would be great to learn."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:29 pm

William held Stacey's arm and led the way back to the hut. In a little while, as they hadn't walked very far, they were back there. William opened the door and once Stacey had entered, he followed her and made sure to lock the door.

Turning to Stacey, he said, "You can go ahead and use the bathroom. I'll wait for you."

Lisianthus was pretty excited for the idea as Ryan suggested that she teaches him how to fence, and replying, she said, "Now you're talking! Let us go then!"

She led the way happily out of the tennis courts but made sure to return the rackets they used first. Once that was done, she led the way to the fencing arena, where they were some people here and there fencing.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, handsome. I'll be right back."

She left William's side, briefly went into the bedroom to get a nightgown, and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan smiled as he saw how excited Lisianthus was to teach him to fence. He followed her as they went to the fencing arena. Once they arrived, Ryan saw some people fencing and they wore special outfits to do so. Pointing at them, he asked,

"Should we wear some special clothing first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 am

William sat down on the coach meanwhile, waiting for Stacey to finish using the bathroom so that he would get ready for bed too. He looked forward to tomorrow and he especially looked forward to see Megan.

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan's question and replying, she said,

"Ahh yup, one of the safety precautions and all that. We can probably find a place to lend us some first. Ahh here it is!"

She pointed to what seemed to the place responsible for giving the players the special clothing they needed for fencing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:03 am

Stacey had changed into a beautiful light purple nightgown and had brushed her hair so that it flowed down her back. Once she was all done, she left the bathroom, went to the bedroom to put away her clothes, and then returned to William in the living room. Sitting next to him, she said,

"I'm all done, handsome."

Ryan followed Lisianthus to where they needed the special clothing and after he got his, he went into the men's changing room to change into the clothes. He finished quickly and then returned to the fencing arena, waiting for Lisianthus to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 pm

William nodded and before getting up, he gave Stacey a quick, a bit shy kiss on the lips then said, "I'll go in as well then."

He then headed to the bathroom to wash up before heading to bed.

Lisianthus had gone into the women's changing room and changed into the special clothes, too. It fit her elegantly and her hair flowed nicely from behind. Once done, she got out of the changing room and saw that Ryan had changed as well.

Seeing as they were both ready, Lisianthus went ahead and got both of them a couple of swords. Handing one to Ryan, she said, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 am

As Stacey sat on the couch waiting for William, she looked forward to their day tomorrow. She couldn't wait to see the children and she remembered that she should find some books tomorrow about animals in the human world so William could learn more about them.

Ryan took a sword from Lisianthus and seeing that she was dressed, he nodded and replied,

"Yup. Just show me what to do and I should pick up quickly."

He took a stance in the fencing arena and waited for Lisianthus to begin teaching.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 am

William soon was all done washing up and using the bathroom. He returned to the living room and there, he saw Stacey waiting for him. Going up to her, he held out his hand and said,

"I am all done. Let us have some sleep now, alright?"

Lisianthus nodded and then said, "Okay. So basically, we clash the swords against each other, dodging each other's attacks and making another one, till one of our swords gets flung out, or touches the other with the tip of the sword. That would mean defeat.

Does that make any sense?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:15 am

Happily, Stacey took William's hand and got up. Nodding, she replied,

"Yup. I can't wait to cuddle next to you."

She then waited for William to lead the way to the bedroom to get some much needed sleep.

Ryan listened carefully as Lisianthus explained the basics of fencing. After she was done, he nodded and replied,

"Yup, that makes sense. Should we try and see how it goes?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:46 am

Holding Stacey's hand, William led the way to the bedroom. Once they were inside, he led the way to the bed and both of them climbed into bed.

Wrapping his arms around her, he said, "Sleep well, pretty."

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "Yup! Let's begin!"

She took her distance and held out her sword, then said, "Make the first move then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:51 am

Stacey wrapped her arms around William's waist and with a content smile on her face, she replied,

"Good night, handsome. See you in the morning."

With that, she closed her eyes to get some sleep.

Ryan nodded and took up an offensive stance. Then with his sword in his right hand, he made the first move, striking his sword with Lisianthus'.

(I'm back obviously but I might be slow in posting. I want to write the next chapter of my fanfic before my gaming obsession takes over. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:54 am

(lol Alright. xD)

William closed his eyes as well, ready to get some sleep, for they had a long but quite fun day ahead.

(You can take the lead in the next morning. xD)

Lisianthus dodged Ryan's attack and made an attack back at him, but a bit easy since he was still learning although she was sure that he could pick it up quite fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: