Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Stacey blushed happily as William complimented her and looking up into his eyes, she replied,

"Aww, handsome. You're my angel, too."

She gave William a quick kiss and then continued,

"The bathroom's all free so why don't you go get ready while I start breakfast?"

Ryan blushed and looking out at the ocean with Lisianthus, he replied,

"And I'm lucky to be in the presence of one of the most beautiful women ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:35 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, sure. I'll be quick."

He then let go of Stacey and went to the dresser, where he got a clean change of clothes. After that, he entered the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the new day.

Lisianthus blushed at Ryan's compliment but didn't say anything, and continued to look at the ocean with him. She loved being in his presence and enjoyed spending the time with him, with no worries disturbing her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:55 am

Stacey went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the day. She decided on a light meal, washing and cutting up fruit to make fruit salad. Also, she'd include toast and orange juice to complement the meal.

After a while of looking out at the ocean, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"What do you want to do next after we rest? We could try out some water sports unless you have another idea."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:03 am

William took a quick shower and then brushed his teeth. He then changed into a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of black jeans, then combed his hair. Once all done, he went out of the bathroom to put away his old clothes and then went to the kitchen where he saw Stacey preparing breakfast.

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and replied, "Hmm that sounds good. What would you like to try out? There is the beach volleyball or we can try rowing. Anything that's fun will do!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:07 am

Stacey had put all the food on plates and bowls and was moving everything to the table when she saw William enter the kitchen, looking as handsome as ever. Smiling softly at him, she approached him and said,

"You look wonderful, handsome. Breakfast is all ready. I hope you like it."

Ryan thought about it and replied, "How about beach volleyball? It's been a long time since I've played it and it'll be fun with the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:42 am

William smiled back to Stacey and replied,

"I am sure I will like it. It smells great. Let's go then."

He led the way to the table where he helped Stacey get seated then seated himself.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Then beach volleyball it is! I am sure it will be so fun and I like the game."

(Sorry for the delay in posting. Had some chores to take care of and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:48 am

(Ahh no problem. ^^)

Stacey followed William to the table and after she got into her seat and waited for William to do the same, she gestured to him and said,

"Try it out. I decided on some fresh fruit salad for today. The season is perfect for it."

She took her fork and began happily eating.

Ryan nodded in agreement and replied, "Definitely."

He looked around the beach, curious to see how many people there were and the ages and characteristics of them and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:52 am

William nodded and then took his fork and took a bite of the food. It tasted very delicious and pretty refreshing. Smiling happily, he replied,

"Perfect as always and yup, you're right. It's excellent for the season."

Lisianthus continued looking at the ocean and the beach, enjoying Ryan's company. There was a fair amount of people there, of different ages. There were some groups of girls playing together, or guys hanging out or couples who came to enjoy a nice date at the beach. There were also families and children who had to enjoy the sun and to swim in the ocean. They were all of gods and often, there would be devils as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:57 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "Thanks. I think it's nice to have something light for this time of year."

She continued to eat happily, taking a bite of her toast and then a sip of her juice.

Ryan looked around at the people who decided to go to the beach. He observed that most of them were gods, which didn't surprise him, of course. There were some devils as well although he hardly saw any humans. Turning to Lisianthus, he asked curiously,

"Do gods and devils get along now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:00 am

William continued to eat happily as well, getting enough energy to work hard for the day. Looking to Stacey as he did, he said,

"Are you going to stay at home today?"

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and nodding, she replied,

"Yeah, they do. Most of the devils here used to live here before the war and just stayed around. Some of them ran to here during it, others were the last survivors. But really, the gods never treated the devils badly or anything. The people here were very sympathetic with them during the war."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:04 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Oh yes, I have a lot to do today so it's best that I stay behind. Megan is coming tomorrow so I should prepare for her visit. I'll do a lot of cleaning here and it's been a while since I did the laundry so that should be done as well. I want everything to be perfect when she comes."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. I'm happy that the gods and devils get along so well. I noticed that there are hardly any humans around. Is it rare for humans to visit or live here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:09 am

William nodded and replied, "I see. Don't wear yourself too much though, alright? Take it easy. I wouldn't want you too tired when I come back later."

He winked at her and continued to eat his breakfast.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Kind of although some of them sometimes pay us visits. They would be travelers or sorcerers who are looking for more experience in their fields."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:18 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied,

"All right, handsome."

She then thought of something and asked, "Should I do anything special for Megan? Like prepare a gift or something of the sort?"

Ryan replied, "I see. Your world is definitely more advanced when it comes to magic so that's no surprise there. It would be nice if more humans came. It's not so different here from the human world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:22 am

William thought about it for a few moments and replied,

"Maybe although I can't honestly think of anything. Maybe a gift would be nice. She is interested in art and likes drawing so maybe something that has to do with that?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, I'd like that! Then it would be a nice place for all races. It would be nice if we all exchanged knowledge and lived peacefully together and so on, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:31 am

Stacey liked the idea and nodding, she replied, "That sounds perfect. When I go into town tomorrow, I'll pick out a gift for Megan. Thanks."

She was finishing up her breakfast and after she was done, she put the dirty dishes and utensils in the sink and washed them up.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that would be wonderful. I think a lot of humans aren't aware of other worlds so that's probably why there aren't a lot of visits and so forth. It would be nice for that to change."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:34 am

William soon finished up his breakfast as well and got up to put away the plate and utensils. He washed them up and once done, he turned to Stacey and said,

"I'll go on now. Do you want anything from outside?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I see. Did you know about the other races, Ryan, or was it a surprise when you met them? I'm curious to know what you thought when you saw me for the first time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:41 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "No, I don't need anything today. You take care of yourself and hurry on home, ok? I'm going to miss you while you're gone."

She gave William a hug and a kiss.

Ryan smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "I was aware of other races since my mentor had told me. He mentioned how the gods were especially gifted in magic although he didn't say anything about their history so on that, I had no idea.

But when I first saw you, I thought that you were quite beautiful. A lot of human women don't even begin to compare."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:46 am

William softly returned the hug and the kiss and smiling warmly to Stacey, he replied,

"I will, too. Take care and I'll be back as soon as possible."

He then gave her one last kiss and went on his way, heading towards the construction site.

Lisianthus blushed as Ryan told her of his first thought of her and replied,

"Really? Is that why you approached me then and began to talk to me? Just because I am beautiful?"

She said it in a playful way, teasing Ryan a little.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:53 am

Stacey waved goodbye to William as she watched him leave and head towards the construction site.

Meanwhile, at the construction site, the first group of workers had already arrived and work was starting up for the day. Lord Connelly and Bill were already there, taking care of the morning's business and such.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Of course not although it certainly didn't hurt. When I first saw you, I had a feeling that we would get along well and for me, at least, I wanted another friend to hang out with, share my thoughts and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:56 am

William walked his way through the forests towards the construction site and after a while, he arrived there. After getting his tools from the storage shed, he headed towards the workplace to continue his task.

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "I see. I am glad you approached me, you know, and we became good friends. I like hanging around you and you give me a lot of fun to enjoy."

She smiled happily and then continued, "Speaking of fun, did you have enough rest? We need to play some volleyball!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

Soon after William began his task, Mark arrived with the second group of workers. He took out his tools for the day and then went to where William was working. Greeting him with a smile, he said,

"Good morning, mate. I see you got here before me as usual."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Definitely. I'm ready for some more fun. Let's find a spot to play."

He got up and after helping Lisianthus on her feet, he waited for her to lead the way to where they could play some beach volleyball.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:06 am

William smiled back at Mark and replied, "Morning, Mark. Yup, I like having an early start and it helps that I live near here."

He continued working hard on his task.

Once Lisianthus was up, she led the way to where they could get a ball first to be able to play. Once that was done, she led the way to a free space where they could freely enjoy themselves.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:11 am

Mark nodded and beginning to work on his task, he replied,

"Aye, that's true."

Making casual conversation, he asked, "How does Lady Stacey like living in the forest? I know she used to live in town so it must be quite the adjustment."

Ryan followed Lisianthus while the latter went to get a beach ball and then a spot where they could play. Once they were in position, Ryan called out,

"You serve first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:16 am

William nodded as he continued to work and replied,

"Kind of but she's the type who can adjust to anything. She's not like most nobles, you know, who would prefer the luxury and comfort and I think she is pretty happy living in the forest."

Lisianthus nodded and then served the ball to Ryan, hitting it as hard as she could. Her serving was pretty good although not perfect, for despite her athletic skills, it was a while since she has played it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:19 am

Mark replied, "Good to hear. It must be a relief for you that she isn't one of those spoiled brats. I can't stand those types myself."

He chuckled quietly and continued to work hard on his task.

Ryan served the ball back to Lisianthus. His athletic skills were on par with Lisianthus' although he was stronger and felt more confident in his magic skills. But he was able to keep up with her and had fun enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: