Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:06 am

William thought about it for a moment and replied, "I'd love to help Megan with her homework, but I am not sure how much I can be of a help when I don't know a lot. So I'll take care of the cleaning up and you can take care of it."

As much as he would have loved to help Megan with her homework, being a person who wasn't educated wasn't going to make him much of a help.

Lisianthus giggled over Ryan's reply and then looking slyly at him, she replied,

"Oh yeah? And what do I have that makes me so special and different?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:14 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok."

She turned to Megan and said, "Let's get your homework done and then you can spend a wonderful evening with William."

Megan nodded happily and turning to William, she said, "I'll be done soon."

She and Stacey then went on ahead to the living room and Megan got her school things so that she could do her homework.

Ryan thought about it and replied, "You know, I'm not sure. I can't name what it is exactly but maybe it's that you're you and there's no one else like you and for that, I'm happy. I'm the luckiest guy in the world just to be in your presence."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 am

William meanwhile got up and began to clean up the table, putting the empty utensils and plates in the sink and putting away the leftovers. He then began to wash them and put them on the drying rack.

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush but happily, she replied,

"Well, I hope I will be always in your presence, Ryan, for you are my great knight who makes me so happy!"

She then let go of him and said, "So do you want to skate around some more or do something else?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 am

Megan did her homework and Stacey helped whenever Megan needed it, making sure that she did it correctly and all. As Megan was quite a bright girl, she finished her homework quickly and then they rested on the couch, waiting for William.

Ryan did the same, letting go of Lisianthus. He replied, "Hmm let's skate some more since we have this place to ourselves and then we can do something else."

He took the lead in skating but didn't race this time. Rather, he skated leisurely, feeling at ease.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 am

William soon finished washing up and cleaning, and was all done. He went to the living room and there, he saw Stacey and Megan all done. Looking surprised, he replied,

"Wow, already done? I am finished too."

Lisianthus nodded and skated beside Ryan, feeling happy and content, too. She was feeling a little tired after all the fast skating but glad nonetheless, and every once in a while, she'd look fondly at Ryan for a moment before continuing to skate.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 am

Stacey giggled and replied, "Megan's a bright girl, as you said, and she hardly needed my help."

Megan added, "I only had a little homework so I wanted to finish quickly so we can have our date."

Ryan would glance at Lisianthus and notice the fond glances she gave him and he blushed, feeling happy to be with her. He noticed how beautiful she was and how fun she was to be around and Ryan felt very lucky to have Lisianthus in his life.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 am

William smiled and chuckling happily, he replied,

"Okay then. Let's go."

He led the way out of the hut with Stacey and Megan, where the nighttime was absolutely pleasing and the atmosphere was perfect. He then began to lead the walk in the forests, enjoying having Stacey and Megan with him.

Lisianthus continued skating around the ice rink with Ryan and she felt very happy being with him and enjoying her time in this way. When she was with Ryan, she thought of no one else and nothing else mattered to her, for she felt safe and full of joy just because he was around.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 am

Stacey held on to William's right arm while Megan held William's left hand in her right hand. Megan would look around in fascination as William lead the way through the forests. She commented,

"It's wonderful here. You're so lucky to live here. It's beautiful."

As the two continued to skate, Ryan asked,

"So, Sia, after we're done skating, what do you want to do? It'll probably be time for dinner so we could go out to eat if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 am

William nodded and replied,

"Yup, I guess so. This place is wonderful for a walk every night and as you can see, it's very beautiful and quiet. Stacey and I call this our paradise but of course, it's your paradise too, Megan."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Sure, sounds nice. I know a little cozy restaurant that is near here and it serves seabirdies. We can have them for dinner!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:54 am

Stacey nodded and added, "Yup, that's right."

Megan smiled and replied, "It is, it is! It's perfect. Can I come here whenever I want?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great. I'd like to try them after you mentioned how delicious they are. And perhaps we can have dessert, too. Maybe something with chocolate just for you."

He smiled warmly at Lisianthus and continued to skate at his own pace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:56 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"But of course, Megan. I'll be happy to accompany you whenever you want to come here. However, you might want to check Ms. Laura if she is okay with the idea too. The last thing I want is for Ms. Laura to go after me because I am spoiling you or something."

He said it jokingly, of course, feeling happy with Megan's presence.

Lisianthus continued to skate happily by Ryan's side and replied,

"Yays! Thanks! I'd love to have more chocolate. I can never get enough of it!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 am

Megan giggled at William's joke and nodding, she replied,

"Ok, I'll ask Ms. Laura then."

She continued to walk in the forests with William, marveled by the beauty of nature. She'd point out any creatures that came out, fascinated since she never saw them during the day.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I can see how much you love chocolate. Now I know another gift I can give you to make you happy."

He winked at Lisianthus and continued skating although he started to feel a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:03 am

William continued walking with Megan and Stacey in the forests, and he would point out the creatures and the interesting parts to Megan, making sure that she didn't miss a thing. For him, it was enough to see her smile to make him happy and feel cheerful.

Lisianthus smiled happily and continued skating by Ryan's side although eventually, she too was getting a little tired. After a while, she said,

"Hey, Ryan, can we go have dinner now? I think we skated enough and I am getting a little hungry. If you'd like to skate more, though, it's fine by me."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Megan paid attention as William pointed out all the interesting creatures to her. Stacey looked on, and she was happy to see Megan's face light up when she was around William. She could understand how Megan felt, as Stacey felt the same way whenever she was in William's presence.

Megan looked to William and curiously asked, "How long have you lived here?"

Ryan replied, "I'm getting a little tired so I think it would be a good time to have dinner."

He led the way off the ice and then took off his skates. Then he returned his skates to the rental shop and then waited for Lisianthus so that they could head on to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:15 am

William turned to Megan and with a smile, he replied,

"Not for very long, around two months or so. I got my hut when I first came to Lessire and lived here ever since. So it's not so long, you see, but I am already settling here and feeling comfortable."

Lisianthus did the same, taking off her skates and putting them in her bag. Once they were both done, she led the way out of the ice rink and to the restaurant.

It was a small walk to the restaurant which was small, nice and cozy. Lisianthus led the way inside, where a waiter took them to a two-person table. Once seated, he presented them two menus for them to choose their orders.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 am

Megan nodded and replied, "It's the best home I'm ever seen. You're so lucky, William. You have this whole forest to yourself and there's no noise."

She continued to look around, marveling at the sight of nature all around.

After Lisianthus and Ryan received their menus, Ryan opened up his and looked around to find a dish for seabirdies. Fortunately, he was able to find one and pointing to it, he said,

"Let's try this since I'm curious to know how seabirdies taste. Is it better when they're fried or grilled?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

William continued showing Megan around, enjoying the happiness that she showed on seeing the nature of the forests. As they continued to walk, he said,

"You know, Megan, this place could be a wonderful source of inspiration for your art. I don't know much about that myself but I can imagine you drawing some beautiful pieces of art about nature from here."

Lisianthus replied, "You should taste the grilled one; it's absolutely delicious and they add more spicy stuff to it. Definitely worth the try."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 am

Megan nodded happily and replied,

"That's a wonderful idea, William! I love it. This place is perfect for landscape art. Promise me you'll take me here if I want to do another art piece."

Stacey looked on happily, seeing the joy on Megan's face.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good. I like spicy food. How about you? Are you going to order the seabirdies or another dish?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 am

William smiled as he saw how happy Megan was too, and replying, he said,

"I promise. I'd love to do nothing more than help you draw a most beautiful art piece and this place is definitely inspiring."

Lisianthus replied, "I think I'll have seabirdies, too. It's been a while since I've had some and it would be nicer if we ate the same thing, right? You can go ahead and order for us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:10 am

Happily, Megan hugged William around the waist and with the biggest smile on her face, she replied,

"Yays! You're the best."

Ryan nodded and waved his hand for a waiter. Soon, a waiter arrived and Ryan gave them their orders which the waiter wrote down. Ryan also requested for a dessert menu, as he wanted to order a chocolate dessert for Lisianthus after dinner. The waiter nodded, saying that he would bring one after they were done with dinner.

After the waiter left, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"It's been another fun day with you. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 am

William smiled happily over Megan's reaction and returning the hug warmly, he replied,

"Nothing makes me as happy as when I see you smiling, Megan. Your smile means everything to me."

Lisianthus smiled happily to Ryan and replied,

"No problem! I had so much fun with you, too. It's been such an awesome day but there are many days like this to come!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:15 am

Megan blushed happily as William replied back to her and holding on to him, she said,

"I love you. I haven't felt this happy in a long time."

Stacey smiled, understanding exactly how Megan felt.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I hope so. I can't wait to find out what we'll do tomorrow. It's been wonderful being with you so far."

He looked into Lisianthus' eyes, noting how beautiful they were.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am

William couldn't help but blush, too, but he kissed Megan's forehead and replied,

"You make me happy too, Megan. I'm glad that we both found each other, eh?"

Lisianthus smiled happily but didn't say anything, and looked back into Ryan's eyes for a moment, feeling some unusual happiness. It was one of the most fun days of her life and it was all just because Ryan was with her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 am

Megan nodded happily but stayed quiet for a few moments as she continued to hold on to William. Then changing the subject a bit, she asked,

"Hey, William, what's your favorite animal out here?"

Ryan felt happy, too, as he continued to gaze into Lisianthus' eyes. He commented,

"I bet you get a lot of compliments but your eyes are beautiful. They remind me of the sun, full of warmth and happiness."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 am

William thought about it for a moment and then replied,

"I think I like horses the most. They are peaceful, loving creatures and they are very useful. There are lots of kinds and types of them, but they are beautiful, wonderful creatures."

Lisianthus blushed as Ryan complimented her eyes and looking down shyly, she replied,

"Believe it or not, you are the only one who complimented my eyes. Thanks. Your eyes are very beautiful, too."

The waiter soon returned with their orders, presenting them with the plates they had requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: