Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 am

William continued playing on the harmonica for a few more minutes, then he finished the song beautifully. Once done, he looked to Stacey and asked,

"So what do you think?"

Lisianthus smiled, nodded and continued eating. She didn't like lying to Ryan like that but she didn't have much of a choice, and she thought that it might make Ryan put his mind off the chancellor a bit. But remembering the night she had last night, and how the chancellor was becoming even more furious with her than before, she worried about what he wanted to do.

Soon, she was finished with her breakfast and waited for Ryan to finish too.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 am

Stacey smiled sweetly and replied, "That was so beautiful, handsome. You do make the best music ever and you deserve a prize for such a lovely piece."

She wrapped her arms around William and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

(Man, you know, I think Stacey is the most lovely-dovey female in the RP. XD)

Ryan finished his breakfast a little after Lisianthus did and once he was done, he commented,

"That was delicious. I guess we should get going. I'll take Melody and be back later in the morning, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 am

(lol I think I agree there. XD)

William wrapped his arms around Stacey and holding her close, he returned the kiss ever so sweetly, his heart and soul in the kiss.

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Sure. Once I am all done, I'll find you and then we can spend the rest of the day together. Until then, see you later, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 am

Stacey continued to kiss William for a few more moments, enjoying every single one of them. After the kiss ended, she looked happily into his eyes and said,

"You know, if you play more music for me, you'll receive more kisses from me."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, see you later then, Sia."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a soft kiss on the right cheek and then walked over to the stables to find Melody. Once he did, he took her out of her stall and after getting on, Ryan gently directed her to fly and head towards Cephiron and the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:12 am

William chuckled and replied,

"Really? So if I don't play music for you, no kisses for me? That's not so fair, pretty."

Lisianthus went on her way meanwhile, going to take care of her duties and such. She still felt tired but as they had to be done, she had no other choice but to take care of them.

In the academy, Irene was waiting for Ryan, as it was time for his lesson and she had freed herself for him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:18 am

Stacey giggled and giving a slightly naughty look, she replied,

"You can punish me as well if you like. But maybe you would hold back kisses from me. That would be quite severe."

Ryan arrived at the entrance of the academy and after getting off of Melody, he gently patted her on the head. After asking her to wait for him here for a while, Ryan went on inside, after having briefly talked to the guards that he was there to see Irene.

Inside, he went upstairs and reached the door to Irene's office. He knocked and then waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:21 am

William chuckled a little louder and replied,

"Thanks for letting me know then. I'll use that whenever I want to punish you for being naughty although I know that my pretty can't be naughty for too long."

Irene heard the knock on the door and replied, "Come in."

She assumed that it was Ryan, as it was around his time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 am

Stacey pouted cutely and replied,

"Aww I would be sad without your kisses. Don't punish me too much, ok?"

Ryan opened the door and entered Irene's office. After closing the door behind him, he bowed to Irene and said,

"Good morning. I'm here for my lesson."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 am

William chuckled again at Stacey's pout but replied,

"Well, don't be too naughty and I won't punish you too much. That is fair, I think?"

Irene got up and smiled as she saw Ryan, a friendly, warm smile. Replying, she said,

"Good morning, Ryan. I have been waiting for you. I hope you are ready for the lesson."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:44 am

Stacey nodded and replied,

"Ok, handsome. That's perfectly fair."

She gently placed her head on William's shoulder, resting serenely as they spent the evening together.

Ryan returned Irene's smile with a warm, friendly one of his own and replied,

"Yup, I sure am. I'm ready to learn."

He took a seat across from Irene, ready for the day's lesson.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:49 am

William didn't say anything more and stayed quiet, holding Stacey in his arms and enjoying the romantic, peaceful evening with his beautiful wife.

Irene began today's lesson, teaching Ryan more advanced spells and so. She focused on offensive spells that could help the sorcerer defeat a stronger enemy, and in the same time, taught him some defensive spells as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 am

Stacey continued to enjoy the evening with William, having him hold her in his arms and enjoying the peace and quiet. She looked out the window towards the sky to see the stars and moon shining brightly and commented,

"It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful the stars and moon are."

Ryan paid attention, making sure to take careful notes, as Irene taught him some more advanced offensive spells as well as some defensive spells. He wanted to be better at defensive spells, as he was a little weaker in that area. He hoped it wouldn't be necessary but in the event that anyone he cared about was in danger, he would need his magic to help.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 am

William nodded in agreement with Stacey and replied,

"Yup, they are beautiful and amazing always. You know, they never change no matter where we are either. I guess their beauty is constant, one that brightens our night and leads us in the dark."

Irene continued teaching Ryan his lesson and seeing as how he was interested in defensive spells, she focused a little more on it, showing him more advanced techniques and all.

Eventually, the lesson was over after a couple of hours or so and Irene said,

"I think this is enough for today. You never cease to impress me, Ryan. Skillful as always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:08 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's very true. You know, we can use the stars to figure out which direction to go in case a person gets lost. Like there's always this one star that shines so brightly above the others and we know that one heads north."

Ryan smiled warmly at Irene's compliment and replied, "Thank you, Duchess Irene. You're a wonderful teacher so I have no trouble learning at all."

He then thought about something else so he asked,

"Umm do you have a little time? There's a matter I wish to discuss that involves Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:10 am

William looked interested as Stacey told him more about stars and replied,

"Really? That sounds pretty nice. I never heard about this before. I guess stars have more of a use than just staring at them, huh?"

Irene looked concerned as Ryan told her that he wanted to discuss a matter about Lisianthus but nodded, replying,

"Sure, I still have a bit of time. What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup. Before there were things like detailed maps and compasses, travelers would use the stars to help guide them if they were lost. And captains on ships used to rely heavily on the stars. It would be quite unfortunate if the night were cloudy since the stars couldn't be seen then."

Ryan took a deep breath and then replied,

"When I met Sia this morning for breakfast, it looked like she hadn't slept very well but when I asked her about it, she said she was fine. I felt like something was off but didn't press her about it. Then later, she told me that the chancellor had apologized to her for his behavior yesterday but that, too, seems off. The chancellor doesn't seem like the kind of person who regrets engaging in bad behavior. I don't know what to make of it."

He looked and felt troubled, deeply worried about Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 am

William nodded as he took in the information Stacey told him of and replied,

"I see. That sounds interesting. It seems like people find use for natural things to help them in their life. I never thought that stars had such usage and I guess other things can be used for helping people, too."

Irene listened carefully as Ryan told her about Lisianthus and could see how worried he was about her. As he was done, she sighed and although she was silent for a few minutes, she replied after that,

"I see. I saw Lisianthus earlier this morning and I could see what you're talking about. She told me it was because she had nightmares all night, and I guess she didn't tell you because she didn't want you to worry about her. She didn't use to tell me at first too, but when I pressed on her with time, she eventually told me that it was that and it repeats with her sometimes.

As for the chancellor, I am not sure. I don't think he would apologize either but perhaps he felt that he overdid it yesterday with grabbing her neck like that and all? I don't think he was that violent with her before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. We can always rely on our surroundings when we need them. Like here, I love this hut because it's right in the heart of nature. Sure, town is very convenient for getting to a lot of places and buying things but here, everything is all natural and we could live off the land here if we needed to."

Ryan's eyebrows were furrowed with worry but nodding, he replied,

"I suppose. Maybe it's just me but ever since I met that chancellor, I've had a bad feeling about him. I can't figure it out exactly but I feel like he has some hidden agenda and it involves Sia. I don't want her to get hurt. She's been through enough as it is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:40 am

William nodded in agreement and replied,

"Yup, that's right. I guess this is why I chose this hut to be a place for me in the beginning, and for us now. It is in a natural part and it isn't so far from town, so we can still get our needs easily and all. I know I thought before about changing it to a place in town but I don't think I like the idea anymore now."

Irene nodded and replied,

"I understand your worry, Ryan. I suppose you need to be careful for now and as for me, I am already working on getting someone to track the chancellor and see if he has anything hidden. Until then, I guess there isn't much we can do but watch over Lisianthus."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 am

Stacey replied, "I agree with you, handsome. I would miss our home here if we moved into town. And if we ever need a bigger place someday, we could simply add rooms here. I've heard of some people adding extensions to their houses and uncle would be happy to help out if we wanted one. It would only require a couple of people to help so it wouldn't be too much trouble."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I guess that's the only thing that can be done for now. I wish that Sia would confide in me if there's anything bothering her. I'd protect her with my life if she were in danger."

He knew that there was nothing further he could do for now although he was still worried about Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 am

William nodded and replied,

"I see. That could be a good solution if we ever need more space although I don't think there will be a need for that in the near future at least. We sleep in the same bedroom and I suppose the only case when we would need more bedrooms are if we get any children."

Irene couldn't help but smile over Ryan's worry about Lisianthus but she replied,

"I trust that, Ryan. There is something you don't know about Lisianthus, though. She doesn't like to show her feelings. It's difficult to make her confess if she's facing trouble or is being bothered by anything. She prefers to lock in her trouble, not tell anyone about it, and suffer alone. It took me forever to make her open up to me about some stuff but even with that, I don't think she tells me everything that bothers her. I am hoping that it can change with you, though. She seems to trust you pretty much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true. Our home is absolutely perfect."

She wrapped her arms around William and continued to enjoy the night with him.

Ryan gave a small, shy smile to Irene and replied,

"I hope so. Sia and I got along well when we first met back in my world. We had things in common and it was great to keep each other company. I hope that she can trust me and know that I won't ever judge her, especially not based on hearsay."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:05 am

William wrapped his arms around Stacey as well, holding her close and enjoying the evening with her. They spent a little more time this way and then William noticed that it was getting late. Turning to Stacey, he said,

"It's getting a little late now. I guess it's time to head to bed."

Irene smiled back and replied,

"I am glad to know that, Ryan. Lisianthus trusts you pretty much and I do hope that your friendship continues to improve."

She had a hidden sly look as she said the last part, as she remembered something Lisianthus had told her of earlier that morning.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 am

Stacey observed how late it was getting as well and nodding, he replied,

"Yeah, I guess we should get ready for bed. You have work tomorrow and I'd like to get some chores done around here.

Do you want to use the bathroom first, handsome?"

Ryan observed the look on Irene's face as she made her latter comment but didn't think anything of it.

Getting up, he said,

"I should take my leave then. I don't wish to take any more of your time since you have classes to teach. I'll head back to the castle and keep myself occupied until Sia's free."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:14 am

William nodded and replied,

"Ok. I'll be done quickly."

He got up and then went to the bathroom to get washed up before heading on to bed.

Irene nodded and replied, "Alright. I'll be waiting for you here at the usual time then for tomorrow's lesson. You're welcome to come anytime you need help too."

Meanwhile, at the entrance of the academy, four armed soldiers were waiting for a certain blonde human to come out. They had orders to take him to the chancellor, peacefully but forcefully if they had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: