Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 am

As the couple continued to eat, Stacey said,

"I dropped Megan off at school. She was a little sad but I told her that she can visit us again soon and I talked to Ms. Laura. I had the idea of Megan coming to stay longer when she has summer vacation. Ms. Laura is fine with the idea. What do you think?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok but if you need me, you know where to find me."

He smiled softly at Lisianthus, hoping that she would be all right and have a good night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:44 am

William nodded happily and replying, he said,

"I like the idea a lot. I was really happy when Megan spent the night with us and I'd love to have her stay around longer. She is really happy with us, too, and I can see that through her smile around us. I am glad Ms. Laura agreed."

Lisianthus returned the smile and soon, they arrived at the entrance of Ryan's room. She turned to him and said,

"I guess this is where we part for tonight. Good night, Ryan, and sleep well."

She reached up to give him a soft good night kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Me, too. Ms. Laura trusts us to take care of Megan and Megan was very happy when she was here. Hopefully, you can get a little vacation from work and perhaps we can all go somewhere. But if not, it'll be nice to have Megan here for a few days and we can come up with some fun activities."

Ryan replied, "Good night, Sia, and have happy dreams."

He gave Lisianthus a soft kiss on the cheek as well, hoping that she would sleep well. Then he entered his room, ready to get some sleep although he still felt a little uncertain whether Lisianthus would be all right.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:54 am

William nodded in agreement and replied,

"Yeah, that would be nice. If we get the orphanage all built by that time, hopefully, we'd get a vacation or something like we did with the inn. Then you can suggest somewhere to go where we can spend some time all together and have fun."

Lisianthus went on her way as well, soon reaching her room and entering it. Although she doubted she'd have a peaceful night, she thought she'd give it a try and perhaps, just a perhaps, she could get at least a bit of sleep.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 am

Stacey nodded and replied,

"That sounds good. I can come up with a few places we can go. You haven't been to a lot in the human world, right? And Megan hasn't had a chance to see many places so it'll be fun for both of you and I'll be happy seeing both of you happy."

Although Ryan felt a little sleepy, he wanted to stay up a little while so he took one of the magic books in his room and started reading. He hoped to learn some additional magic and perhaps any skills that would be useful. He had a feeling that the chancellor was up to no good and Ryan needed to be prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 am

William smiled and replied,

"That sounds great and I'll enjoy my time seeing more of your world and spending my time with the most precious people I have in the world."

He finished up his dinner and then got up to wash the plates and utensils.

Lisianthus had washed up and changed into a nightgown, then climbed into bed to try to close her eyes and sleep. As she was tired and sleepy from the events of the day, she fell asleep fairly quickly, but the nightmares the chancellor had promised her were as quick to fill her head.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 am

Stacey smiled and soon finished her dinner as well. Getting up, she walked to the sink to wash her plate and utensils and put them on the drying rack.

After she was done, she approached William and said,

"I can't wait to spend a romantic evening with you."

Ryan stayed up a little longer to read and learn some spells. He then started feeling a little sleepy so he decided to stop for now and try to get some sleep.

After he had washed up and changed into his pajamas for the night, he climbed into bed, unaware that Lisianthus was having nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 am

William smiled warmly and replied, "Same here. What do you want to do tonight? I was thinking that you might want to dance. It's been a while since we've done so and I've missed holding you in my arms and dancing to that beautiful music."

(I'll move on to the next morning, if that's okay. XD)

The next morning, Lisianthus had woken up even earlier than usual, as she had a horrible night, full of nightmares. She almost thought about going to Ryan, ask him to stay with her, to make her feel safe, but she went against it as she didn't want to disturb him. Having had hardly any sleep at all, she felt pretty tired but did her best not to show it, although it was a little hard to.

So being dressed in a strap white dress that reached till her knees, she brushed her hair elegantly and went to the garden, waiting for Ryan to wake up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 am

Stacey smiled sweetly and replied,

"I'd love that. I missed dancing with you."

She held his arm and waited for William to lead the way into the living room where they would dance romantically.

(Sure, no problem. XD)

Ryan woke up, after having had a good night's rest. He got out of bed and took a quick shower. After drying off, he got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a dark blue shirt. Then he combed his hair and after briefly looking at himself in the mirror, he left the room and went to the garden to have breakfast with Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 am

William led the way towards the living room and left Stacey for a moment to get the music box. Once he returned, he put it on the table nearby and switched it on, then returned to Stacey, positioning himself with her and started to dance romantically.

Lisianthus was waiting for Ryan in the garden as usual, trying to shake the sleepiness away from her head and eyes, busying herself with walking around. She had told the maids to have breakfast ready, so that they would eat as soon as Ryan arrived.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 am

Stacey felt happy as she and William began to dance to the music box. She had missed the feeling of being in his arms and having him hold her close. She looked up happily into his eyes and said,

"I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you with me right now."

Ryan made his way to the garden and there, he found Lisianthus walking back and forth. Greeting her with a smile, he said,

"Good morning, Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 am

William smiled as he continued to dance with Stacey to the romantic music, and didn't say anything to not spoil their moment. He was becoming used to such romantic atmospheres now and more comfortable, not having trouble at all.

Lisianthus smiled as she saw Ryan come up to her and replied,

"Morning, Ryan. Sleep well, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 am

Stacey continued to dance happily with William, feeling his ever loving warmth and presence. She continued to gaze into his eyes and listen to the music, letting it sway her feet to and fro.

Ryan nodded, "Yup, I did."

He then looked a little closely at Lisianthus' face and observed that she looked slightly tired, as though she hadn't gotten enough sleep. Looking at her with some worry, he asked,

"But did you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 am

William continued dancing with Stacey to the music, enjoying every moment as he held his beloved in his arms and had her all to himself. He held her closer to him, engulfing her with his warmth and love.

Lisianthus quickly nodded and replied, "Yeah, I did. It was a good night."

Not wanting Ryan to notice anymore of her tiredness, she called for a maid and told her to lay the breakfast, as they had already had it prepared. Looking to Ryan, she continued,

"Breakfast should be done in a moment. I already told them to prepare it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am

Stacey continued to dance with William, enjoying every moment with him. She looked up happily into his eyes and felt so much love and warmth for him, for he was the only man she would ever love.

Ryan sensed that Lisianthus wanted to change the subject so he nodded and replied,

"Ok. I know you have a busy morning and I have to meet Duchess Irene for my lesson."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:04 am

After a while of happy dancing, the music box eventually stopped working as the song finally ended. As it did, William looked happily in Stacey's eyes and then a memory crossed his mind. Without saying anything, he leaned in gently to give her a sweet kiss.

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Okay. Irene left a little ago for the academy and she said that she'll be waiting for you. You can take Melody to there. It'd be faster and easier."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:20 am

Stacey wrapped her arms gently around William's neck and returned the kiss, feeling happy and blissful to be with him. It was a perfect romantic evening and there was nothing more she could have asked for.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thanks, Sia. I'll return to the castle after my lesson so I'll wait in my room or the library until you're done with your meeting. Then we can have our afternoon trip. I can't wait for it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 am

William continued kissing Stacey passionately for a few moments, enjoying the romantic moments. Eventually, the kiss ended and looking happily into Stacey's eyes, William said,

"How was that for being romantic? I think I am gaining experience as time goes."

Lisianthus smiled but didn't say anything, and one of the maids approached them to let them know that breakfast was all laid out. Lisianthus turned to Ryan and said,

"Let us go have breakfast and then you can get going."

She led the way to the table, where breakfast was all laid out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:09 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "That was definitely romantic. You're getting better everyday, handsome."

She smiled softly at William, gazing into his eyes and admiring how beautiful they were.

Ryan nodded and followed Lisianthus as she led the way to the table where breakfast was laid down. He took his seat after Lisianthus took hers and looking at the spread before them, Ryan commented,

"This looks delicious as always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 am

William chuckled happily over Stacey's comment and replied, "I'm glad I am, for your pleasure and not more."

He paused for a moment then continued,

"What do you want to do now, pretty?"

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Great. It's a good way to start the day."

She started eating her breakfast while enjoying Ryan's company.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:22 am

Stacey pondered over what to do for a minute and then had an idea. She replied,

"I know. How about you play your harmonica for me? It's been a while, I think, and I love to listen to your music."

Ryan then began to eat his breakfast as well, enjoying Lisianthus' company all the while. Deciding to bring up a little casual talk, he asked,

"So what do you have to do at this meeting this morning? I know it's for the festival but what details do you have to figure out and all?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 am

William nodded and replied,

"Sure. I'd love to play some romantic music for you."

He went to the bedroom for a few moments to get his harmonica and then when he returned, he led the way to the coach where both got seated. Then, he put his harmonica to his lips and started playing a quiet, romantic piece.

Lisianthus replied,

"Oh some routine things and all. Like I check with the ministers that everything is prepared for the festival. We have to make sure that the soldiers are in place, to ensure security for people, and that the services are all working to ensure entertainment to the fullest. I have to revise with them all the preparations they took to make sure they didn't miss anything and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 am

As Stacey sat on the couch, she listened to William play a romantic piece on his harmonica. She loved how beautifully he played and there was a dreamy smile on her face.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. I assume it's for the festival in town. Do you also plan the details for the ball in the castle or is that left to someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:43 am

William continued playing the romantic, quiet piece, closing his eyes and putting his soul into the harmonica, playing out of his heart and soul. The love that he had for Stacey was giving him more talent than he had, making the music come out sincere and honest.

Lisianthus replied, "I plan out the main things only but the chancellor takes care of the rest of details."

She paused for a minute, as she remembered something, then continued,

"Umm the chancellor apologized to me this morning for yesterday. He said that he overdid it and that he certainly shouldn't have done what he did."

Truth was, the chancellor didn't apologize for what he did, but it was more that he commanded Lisianthus to pass that information to Ryan, even if it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 am

Stacey continued to listen to William play on the harmonica and sighed happily. She felt like the luckiest woman ever to have such a wonderful husband by her side. William was absolutely wonderful in her eyes. He was talented, strong, handsome, and loyal.

Ryan raised an eyebrow as Lisianthus commented that the chancellor had apologized to her. He doubted that was the case, as the chancellor didn't look like the apologetic type. But deciding not to disagree, Ryan replied,

"That's good. I just hope he doesn't attack you again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: