Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

Stacey listened with interest and replied,

"Ahh I see. I should study more of the gods' history. It would help me to connect to you and understand your world better, I think. The schools here mostly focus on human history, though, since it's quite extensive."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I can't wait." He found the changing rooms and entered the one for men. He found an empty stall and quickly changing out of his clothes, he changed into his swimming trunks. He brought a pair of dark blue swimming trunks that contrasted sharply with his blond hair. Physically, he looked strong although not too muscular. After putting his clothes in his bag, he left the changing room and waited for Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:46 am

William nodded and replied,

"I see. They should teach more about our worlds, I think, since it helps the people of both worlds connect better. But then it's normal that they'd focus on their own world's history."

Lisianthus entered one of the changing stalls as well and changed into a skirted bikini swimsuit, one that had a dark yellow color. Over all, she looked elegant and she had quite a fit body. She let her hair flow behind her and once she looked all ready, she went outside, where she found Ryan all changed and looking handsome.

Blushing shyly, she replied, "I am all ready and you look pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:51 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. Hey, handsome, in the schools back in your world, do the teachers mostly teach about the gods' history or do they focus on other races, too?"

Ryan saw Lisianthus emerge from the changing room and saw that she had changed into a beautiful skirted bikini. He blushed, thinking how gorgeous she looked, and replied,

"Thanks. You look beautiful yourself. I hope I won't have to fight off too many guys for your attention."

He chuckled quietly, making a light-hearted comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:53 am

William shrugged and replied, "I don't know, Stacey. I never went to a school so I don't know about that."

He looked down, a little embarrassed of his answer.

Lisianthus blushed and giggling, she replied, "I think it would be the other way around, since many girls will go after you."

She then continued, "So should we start hitting the water? This will be a fun day."

(By the way, sorry for the late reply. I had a real quick lunch this time. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:00 am

Stacey saw that William was embarrassed and after gently kissing him, she replied,

"Don't feel about that. There are lots of people who've never attended school for many reasons. But you're quite educated and that's admirable."

Ryan nodded happily, "Yup, let's go."

He found a spot on the beach to put his bag and then waited for Lisianthus so that they would race to the water.

(Ahh it's ok. I'm surprised that you came back quickly this time. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:05 am

(Super fast eating skills this time. XD)

William smiled and felt comforted by Stacey's comment and kiss, then replied,

"Thanks, pretty. I am glad that it's not a problem with you that I didn't go to school when I was young. I tried my best to educate myself and my mom did her best, too. At least I know the basic stuff about the world."

Lisianthus put her bag near Ryan's and then once they were done, she said, "Now let's see who's faster!"

She ran to the water, racing him to it, feeling pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:10 am

(lol I see. XD)

Stacey nodded in understanding and replied, "That's all one really needs to do. As long as a person can read and do basic math skills, the other skills are really optional. I found a lot of the lessons I learned are pretty useless in my everyday life. I learned more from the cooks and maids than I did from my teachers."

She giggled a little over her comment.

Ryan raced Lisianthus as the two headed towards the water. He kept up with Lisianthus pretty well although he wasn't able to get ahead of her. It was a little more difficult running on sand than it was on gravel or dirt.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:13 am

William chuckled over Stacey's comment and replied,

"That's pretty true and I think I'd rather eat your delicious food than see you smartly solve some maths problems. That is more important, I believe."

Lisianthus raced Ryan and soon, both of them were in water. The ocean was pretty cool although not too cold, and felt very refreshing. Turning to Ryan as they began to swim, she said, "Pretty cool, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:19 am

Stacey replied, "Definitely and I'm happy that you like my cooking a lot. And I can't wait to teach Megan when she comes over. I bet she'll be just as great and then your two favorite girls will cook for you all the time."

Ryan loved the cool feeling of the ocean water and looking at Lisianthus, he nodded happily and replied, "It feels great. This is so refreshing and the water is so clear."

He looked down into the water and saw the beautiful marine life swimming about.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:21 am

William chuckled again and replied, "That's true. I am definitely one lucky guy to have two wonderful, great cooks in my life. Not to mention how pretty they are."

He winked at Stacey, flirting with her.

Lisianthus nodded happily and continued to swim about happily, but made sure to keep nearby to Ryan. There were some few people swimming, too, but it was mostly spacious enough to swim freely.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:09 am

Stacey blushed happily as William flirted with her. She snuggled close to him and sighed happily, enjoying the evening with her love.

Ryan continued to swim, enjoying the feel of the cool water. Feeling in a little bit of a playful mood, he decided to splash some water in Lisianthus' direction, seeing how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:30 am

William wrapped an arm around Stacey and held her close to him as they continued to walk. The night was peaceful and quiet, and the moonlight was shining beautifully above them.

Lisianthus felt Ryan splash the water in her direction and laughed happily, but then said,

"So you want a water fight, eh? I am up for it!"

She splashed a little more water on him, having pretty much fun going after him this way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:10 am

Stacey looked up at the night sky, enjoying the stars and the moon, as she continued her walk with William. Everything was perfect and Stacey commented,

"We're so lucky to have this forest for ourselves. No one else to disturb our peace and quiet."

Ryan laughed and continued to splash water in Lisianthus' direction, having fun with her. He was enjoying being in the water and playing around, no worries on his mind weighing down on him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:09 am

William nodded in agreement with Stacey and replied,

"Yup, I agree. One other reason that I love this place that I am here with you alone. Our little paradise."

Lisianthus continued to splash Ryan with water happily, laughing merrily and having fun. At one point, she splashed him hard on his face and then swam away, shouting with joy,

"Come get me if you can, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:46 am

Stacey smiled softly at William and her eyes twinkling with happiness and love for him, she replied,

"That's very true. I'm so happy being here with you, handsome."

She continued the evening walk with William, observing the night sky and the nighttime animals that had moved about.

Ryan looked happily at Lisianthus and replied,

"That's a challenge, huh?"

He swam after Lisianthus, doing his best to catch up with her. He was having fun pursuing this contest with her, not caring about anyone who might be watching.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:42 pm

William continued walking quietly by Stacey's side, holding her in his arms as they enjoyed the night atmosphere and the moonlight shining above them.

Lisianthus continued to swim away from Ryan, being as fast as she could although she wasn't really that fast. All the while, she laughed happily and was enjoying her time very much. There was nothing on her mind and she felt nothing but happiness when she spent her time with Ryan.

As they continued to swim, she shouted, "I won't let you catch me this time, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:03 am

As the couple continued their walk, Stacey looked up to William and asked,

"Is there anything you want to know about the human world, handsome? I'm sure you already know lots but if there's anything on your mind, I can help."

Ryan laughed and continued to swim after Lisianthus. It took some effort but he finally caught up to her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he exclaimed,

"Caught you!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:47 am

William looked a little thoughtful for a while and then a question came up to his mind. Turning to Stacey, he replied,

"Ahh I know something. How about the festivals in your world? How are they celebrated and so on?"

Lisianthus laughed with happiness as she felt Ryan catch her and wrap his arms around her waist. Turning to face him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and replied,

"You did, you did! Man, Ryan, you are the only one who can catch me!"

Approaching him a bit closely, she continued , whispering coyly, "But a knight should always catch a queen, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:10 am

Stacey took a moment to think of a reply and then answered,

"It depends on what kind of festival it is, I suppose. If it's to celebrate the new year, then there's usually a huge celebration in the middle of town where a lot of people gather just before the clock strikes midnight to celebrate the new year and such. But if it's a more personal occasion, like Christmas, then people will usually stay at home and give loved ones presents and so forth."

Ryan blushed as Lisianthus called him her knight and he replied,

"That's right. So you think of me as your knight?"

(Since Ryan's the only one who's ever caught Lisianthus, it looks like a sign. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:13 am

William nodded as he took in the information and then replied,

"I see. That sounds interesting. I'd love to attend a festival in town sometime. I used to attend some of the festivals in the devils' world and it sounded similar to that, although most of them were usually celebrated in town."

(Yup, yup. XD)

Lisianthus nodded happily and still not letting go of Ryan, she replied,

"Yup, you are my knight! You like that, right? I should call you from now on, 'my knight'!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:18 am

Stacey replied,

"Ahh I see. I'll check when the next festival will be. I think it's a summer festival to celebrate the coming of the season. No special holiday for that or anything but it's fun for people to gather together and partake in the celebrations as well as enjoy some delicious food."

Ryan chuckled happily and nodding, he replied,

"I wouldn't mind that at all, my queen."

He looked happily into her eyes, his arms still wrapped around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:22 am

William nodded and replied,

"I see. That sounds fun and I'd be curious to see how do people celebrate here and all. Maybe we can even take Megan with us. You won't mind that, right, pretty?"

Lisianthus looked happily back into Ryan's eyes for a while, momentarily forgetting about everything else. But then coming to, she blushed as she realized that they were still holding each other. Blushing, she said,

"So let us continue swimming now, okay?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:26 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied,

"That would be great. I like Megan a lot and I'm happy that she's taken with you. I'll check exactly when the summer festival will be so we can all go together."

Ryan let go of Lisianthus and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, but this time, I want to see if you can catch me."

He winked at her and then began swimming away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:28 am

William nodded happily with excitement over the idea and replied,

"Sounds wonderful. We'll have fun all together and it will be a nice, enjoyable day with the two girls of my life."

He held Stacey closer to him, enjoying the nighttime walk with her.

Lisianthus happily swam after Ryan, doing her best to catch up with him and to catch him just like he did. She was slowly beginning to catch up although still not there yet, but she continued to do her best.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:31 am

Stacey blushed and happily, she leaned her head onto William's shoulder, enjoying his company in the romantic atmosphere. She then replied,

"I have no idea how I was ever happy before I met you."

Ryan continued to swim away although he was a little slower than when he chased Lisianthus earlier, as he was a little winded from the earlier swim. It allowed Lisianthus to be able to catch up to him, and Ryan looked over his shoulder, seeing how close she was to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: