Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 am

After Stacey finished drinking her glass of water, she cleaned the empty glass and put it on the drying rack. Then she briefly went to check on William and seeing that he was all ready to go to sleep, she smiled and then went to the bedroom. Then she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes to fall asleep. As she was pretty tired from the events of the day, she soon fell asleep easily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 am

William laid down and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep as well. He was tired from work and all, and some sleep would do him some good.

(So ahh, to the next morning? ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 am

(Yup, yup. ^^)

The next morning, Stacey woke up a little after the sun rose. Getting up, she yawned and stretched out her arms. Then looking out the window, she saw the sun shining and thought to herself,

That was such a wonderful sleep. It's going to be a beautiful day.

Then she got out of bed, took some clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 am

William opened his eyes as the sun shone brightly and began to wake up slowly. He felt a slight headache in his head but didn't make much of it. He got up and then put away the pillow and blanket, got himself a change, and seeing how Stacey was already using the bathroom, he sat down to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:14 am

Stacey took a quick, warm shower and after she was done, she got a clean towel and dried herself off. Then she put on her clothes for the day and brushed her hair until it flowed beautifully just below her shoulders. Quickly looking at herself in the mirror, she then took her nightgown and went to the bedroom to put it in a drawer.

As she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for herself, she saw that William was already awake and greeting him with a smile, she said, "Good morning, handsome."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:16 am

William looked up at Stacey as she greeted him and smiling back, he replied, "Morning, pretty. Slept well, I see."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:18 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Of course. I felt safe and happy knowing that you were in the next room. You slept well, too, I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:19 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, I did."

He still felt that headache in his head and felt a bit more tired than usual but he didn't think of it too much. He then got up and then said, "I'll go get ready then."

He then entered the bathroom to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 am

Stacey nodded and didn't notice that William was showing early symptoms of the curse, as she thought that William was in love with her and thus free of it. She went to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast for herself while waiting for William to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:27 am

William took a shower and washed up, then changed his clothes. He brushed his hair in its usual way and then after making sure he looked alright, he went out of the bathroom. He put away his old clothes and then went to the kitchen where Stacey was preparing breakfast for herself.

However, for some reason he didn't really feel like having anything to eat so he just went ahead and began to prepare some juice for himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:31 am

As Stacey continued to prepare breakfast for herself, she observed that William was only preparing juice. She looked at him and curiously asked, "Are you not hungry this morning? Or would it take time to cook something? I can make enough here for two if you want a bite."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 am

William shook his head and replied, "I don't feel like eating this morning. Juice would be enough."

He soon finished preparing a glass of orange juice and then began to drink, not in the mood to eat anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:36 am

Stacey didn't think it strange that William didn't feel like eating so she nodded and replied, "Oh ok. If you change your mind, just let me know."

She finished preparing her breakfast which was a simple meal of scrambled eggs, sausages, and toast. After plating the food, she got a glass of orange juice and along with proper utensils, she brought everything to the table and then began eating.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:38 am

William soon finished drinking his juice and then washed his glass and put it away. Turning to Stacey, he said, "I'll be going then, pretty. Are you going to stay here for the day or are you going out somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:42 am

Stacey was still eating her breakfast when William announced that he would be going. Turning to him, she replied, "Oh I'm going into town as well. I want to see how that woman and her daughter are doing but you go on ahead so you don't be late for work. I'll be here when you get back."

She gave William a warm smile, letting him know that it was ok for him to go on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright then. Take care then."

He then went out of the kitchen, out of the hut and then towards the town. His headache was still there, slightly growing but he didn't want to think of it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 am

Meanwhile, Stacey went ahead and proceeded to finish her breakfast. Once she was done, she cleaned up everything and after she was done with that, she prepared to go out, figuring to drop by the police station in town first for the whereabouts of the mother and the daughter, hoping that they were all right.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:49 am

William arrived in the town after a while of walking and then headed towards the construction site. Soon enough, he was there and went directly to the lobby section to continue his wallpapering job with Mark.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:51 am

A little later, Mark arrived and seeing that William was already in the lobby section working on the wallpaper, he greeted him with, "Good morning, William. Looks like you've already started."

He went to get his tools and resume his section of wallpapering as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 am

William saw Mark arrive and smiling back to him, he replied, "Morning."

He had already gotten his tools and began to start working on the wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:54 am

As Mark began working, Bill came by to greet the workers and see how everyone was getting along. Seeing that William and Mark had already arrived, Bill smiled and said, "Good morning, you two. Glad to see that you're already getting to work. Let me know when you get done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 am

William smiled back to Bill and greeted him good morning as well, before turning back to his work. The headache still hadn't left him and he was beginning to wonder what was up as he hadn't felt that tired before.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:02 am

Mark continued working alongside William and they made good progress on applying the wallpaper. He was unaware of William's condition as the symptoms didn't seem obvious yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:08 am

William continued working on the wallpapering as well and although he was making good progress, it wasn't as good as every time. He progressed well but he didn't feel exactly too well.

(Ahh let me know if I am doing anything wrong, okay? I can exaggerate when it comes to diseases, sickness and all that sometimes. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 am

(Ahh ok. Sure. XD)

As Mark continued to work, he took a momentary glance at William and noticed that his work wasn't as par as it usually would be. Briefly addressing him, he asked, "Hey, is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next