Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 am

Stacey nodded happily and then led the way away from the construction site. She headed towards a poorer part of town but wasn't worried, as she had been in that area before plus William was with her.

After some time walking, she arrived in front of a medium-sized building which was an orphanage. She pointed to the building and said, "Here we are."

Then she led the way inside and once inside, some cute boys and girls saw Stacey and ran to her, saying excitedly, "It's Stacey! It's Stacey!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:52 am

William followed Stacey to the orphanage and there, he saw the boys running happily towards Stacey, excited to see her. He concluded that Stacey must have been there a lot and made such a good impression on the little boys. Their sight made his heart be moved a little.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:19 am

Stacey happily hugged the kids as they ran towards her, greeting them with, "It's so wonderful to see you all again."

One of the little girls then noticed William and pointing to him, she asked, "Who are you?"

But before William could have a chance to reply, one of the boys said, "I bet he's Stacey's boyfriend."

Almost immediately, Stacey shook her head and replied, "No, no. This is William. He's a dear friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:35 am

William felt secretly a little annoyed that almost everyone mistook him for being Stacey's boyfriend but he wasn't angry or anything since it was only a little boy. Smiling warmly at the kids, he said, "Hey, kids. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 am

(Awww William should just accept that he was meant to be with Stacey. XD)

The kids replied back with, "Hi, William" and other similar responses. One of the little girls approached William and looking cutely at him, she asked, "If you're not Stacey's boyfriend, will you be mine? Please, pretty please?"

Stacey saw what happened and she couldn't help but giggle quietly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:03 am

(lol I agree. XD)

William couldn't help but chuckle lightly over the girl's response and patting her head gently, he replied jokingly, "Well, sure then. You can take me as your boyfriend if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 am

The little girl was so excited when William agreed to be her boyfriend. She jumped up and down happily and held his right hand, saying, "Let me show you around here."

Stacey nodded briefly to William, silently indicating that it was ok. She was attending to the other children, playing with them and having a good time.

(I wonder if William actually likes kids.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:12 am

(Ahh yup, he does. Since he grew up in a similar place himself with younger kids around and he was the oldest one of them, he had to take care of them and such so he normally liked them.)

William nodded to the girl as Stacey silently told him it was alright and replied, "Okay then. I'd like to see your place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 am

(Ahh coolie. ^^ Kind of ironic, though, that William fell in love with Rosaline since Rosaline can't stand kids. lol)

The little girl showed William around the center, which was an orphanage. She said, "I'm Megan. You should know that since you're my boyfriend now."

She showed him the recreation room and then the kitchen and dining room. The rooms looked well-furnished and kept clean and organized, partly thanks to Stacey's help in both volunteering time and donating money to help the kids.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:22 am

(lol That's a difference between them then. xD)

William looked around the orphanage as Megan showed him around and he saw that it was a pretty nice one, well-kept and nicely furnished. Commenting, he said, "That's a pretty nice place you live in, Megan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:28 am

(Yup. XD)

Megan grinned happily and replied, "Thank you, William. Our caretaker says that a lot of this is because Stacey helps out here a lot. She donates money and volunteers here and helps out. We're always happy when Stacey can drop by."

She continued to show William around the place and showed him her room which she shared with a couple of other girls.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 am

William continued to look around and wasn't surprised when Megan told him that most of it was thanks to Stacey. At that time, he already knew that Stacey was pretty kind and nice despite being stubborn to him at times.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 am

As Megan showed him around, she asked him, "William, now that you know about this place, will you drop by here more? We don't get a lot of visitors and it's lonely even though Ms. Laura takes good care of us. I know that Stacey tries to drop by as much as possible but I want to see another face here. Can you come here more often?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:41 am

William wished he could do as the little girl asked him, but although he could do so for the month he was going to live, he wouldn't be able to after he dies.

However, not wanting to let the girl down, he smiled at her and replied, "I'll come here as much as I can, okay? I promise that I'll try to come here as often as I can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 am

Megan hugged William happily and replied, "Thanks, William. I'm so happy that my boyfriend will be here."

A little boy came over to Megan and William and turning to William, he said, "Ms. Laura said that she wants to meet you. She knows about you from Stacey."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 am

William nodded to the little boy and replied, "Alright."

He waited for the little boy to take him to where Ms.Laura was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:59 am

The little boy led the way to where Ms. Laura was. Megan held William's hand and they walked together.

Ms. Laura was chatting quietly with Stacey in another room nearby. Once the little boy arrived with William and Megan, Ms. Stacey got up from her seat and with a smile, she said, "You must be William."

Ms. Laura was an elderly woman in very good health who loved kids and would watch over them, at least until they found adopted parents.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:03 am

William nodded to Ms. Laura and replied, "Ahh yes, I am William."

He observed that she looked to be a friendly woman but already assumed that from the good looks of the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:08 am

Ms. Laura shook William's hand and replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you, William. Stacey has told me about you. She wasn't entirely sure but she had a feeling that you like kids and thought to bring you here."

Stacey nodded and added, "I hope it was ok. This is a good center and Ms. Laura is wonderful in taking care of the kids. There are some places which aren't run as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:11 am

William nodded and replied, "The place here sure shows it. And the kids here seem happy as well so I am sure Ms. Laura is doing great."

He did like kids especially orphaned and poor ones, for those reminded him a little of himself and he wished he would be able to help them somehow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 am

Ms. Laura beamed happily after hearing William's compliment and replied, "Thank you, William. It isn't easy at times but I get some help here. During the day and at the busy hours, there are a few volunteers who come here to help out and Stacey has been so kind to us."

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "It's nothing, Ms. Laura. The center is very lucky to have you to care for these children. There are so many orphaned and abandoned kids out there. I wish I could help more of them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 am

William didn't say anything but he could see that he and Stacey had something in common, both wanting to help orphaned kids as they could.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 am

Suddenly, Stacey had an idea. Turning to William, she said, "I was thinking. This coming weekend, we could drop by here and spend the day with the kids. Maybe we can take them out somewhere if the weather is nice. What do you think?"

Megan liked the idea and turning to William, she said, "Please, William. I want you to come back this weekend and we can go out on a date."

Stacey smiled softly to herself, thinking how cute Megan was talking to William like that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 am

William chuckled lightly on Megan's comment and replied, "Alright then, I don't mind. And sure, Megan, we can go out on a nice date."

He patted her head kindly and actually liked the idea.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 am

Megan looked happy and excited when she heard that William agreed to the idea. Stacey smiled as well and said, "Then it's settled."

Turning to Ms. Laura, Stacey said, "We'll come by this weekend. I hope the weather will be good."

Ms. Laura replied, "That would be wonderful. The kids are always happy to see you."

Stacey got up then and turning to William, she said, "We should get back home before it gets too dark and I think Megan and the others are going to have dinner soon."

Megan turned to William and innocently asked, "Can't you stay a little longer? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next