Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 am

Meanwhile, William went to a nearby bench to sit and relax for the lunch hour's time. He was wondering if he had done the right thing by telling Mark that Stacey was in no relationship since he knew about her feelings for him, but he wasn't lying. After all, he and Stacey were only friends in his point of view, close friends.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 am

(I'll fast forward lunch. lol)

The lunch hour flew by quickly and before anyone realized it, the bell rang again to signal everyone back to work. Mark quickly finished up the rest of his lunch and then went back to the third floor to continue assisting William with the roofing for the inn. His head was preoccupied with thoughts, wondering what questions to ask about Stacey.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 am

William heard the bell ring so he got up and went back to the third floor to continue work on the roofing. He saw Mark already there so without saying anything, he got on the ladder and began to continue his task.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:37 am

(Man, I want to make William jealous but it looks it's not working so far. XD)

Mark assisted William as necessary as he continued working on the roof. It was a long, arduous task but it looked like William was making good headway with its progress. As William continued working, Mark spoke up and said,

"Hey, is it ok if I ask you some questions about Lady Stacey? I want to know all about her so she can be attracted to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 am

(Keep trying. xD)

William didn't really want to talk while working because it distracted him but giving it a second thought, he thought it might help get Mark and Stacey get along. So he replied while working, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 am

(Ahh ok. XD)

Mark replied, "For starters, what qualities does Lady Stacey look for in a man? I don't know what she looks for but I'll do my best to please her as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:45 am

William took a while to answer that as he worked. What did Stacey actually look for in a man? He didn't really know the exact answer to that. But then, she said she loved him, didn't she? So, it could mean that she likes men like him.

Replying at last, he said, "Good men in general. I can't really know the answer to that but maybe you should just act like yourself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:52 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, I will do that. I should shower her with lots of presents. I'm sure she's used to men who give her a lot of gifts."

In reality, Stacey didn't care for men who were overly romantic. She preferred the quiet simple kind of man.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:54 am

William didn't comment to that since he didn't know what to answer. Stacey said she loved him even though he never got her a present. Maybe it wasn't that important to her.

In any case, he didn't reply and continued working on the roof.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 am

As the two continued working on the roof, Mark commented, "But I don't know if I should even bother trying. I bet Lady Stacey is used to dating wealthy men. Nobles always like sticking to their own kind and don't mix with commoners."

He looked a little distressed over the thought that he might not be good enough for Stacey.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:59 am

William knew that Stacey was different, however. He replied, "She isn't that kind of a person. She is pretty humble as I know her. Not like most snobby nobles."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 am

Mark looked hopeful and replied in kind, "Really? Then I might have a chance with her, after all. If you don't mind me asking, why are the two of you only friends? Is she not the kind of woman you'd be attracted to?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 am

William knew the answer to that pretty well. He was only friends with Stacey because his heart belonged to another still-at least, he thought so. He might be resenting Rosaline, but he couldn't get himself to love another. And Stacey, even though she had a lot he liked like faith and kindness, was different from what he would really want.

So he replied, "Sort of. You can say so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 am

(Out of curiosity, what does William want? A Rosaline clone? lol)

Mark replied, "I see. All the better for me then, aye? No competition to worry about."

As he didn't have any more questions, he continued to assist William with the roofing and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 am

(Hey, you can't blame the guy. She was the only person he cared about for a long time and if you compare, Rosaline and Stacey aren't even close.)

William continued working as well with Mark's help. The roof was going along nicely and he was making good progress.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 am

(True but Stacey could make William happy if he just gave her the chance.)

The afternoon wore on as William and Mark continued to work on the roof. Mark asked, "Hmm do you think we'll be able to finish this today? I'm a bit doubtful. This is a huge project but then there's always tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 am

(Maybe his happiness for him is to be with a kind of woman he likes? And that's not pretty easy to do.)

William continued to work and replied, "We can just keep working on it and finish as much as we can for today. I don't think that there would be a lot left for tomorrow then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 am

(Yeah, I can see that. O.O)

Mark replied, "Quite true. Let me know if you want to switch places, ok?"

He figured that William might be getting a little tired handling the bulk of the work and so volunteered to step in if he wanted a rest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 am

William simply nodded but he wasn't really planning on switching places. This was his task and he wanted to finish it himself. So he continued working on it and tried to get as much as he could done for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 am

The afternoon continued on and the hours passed. After some time, the bell rang, indicating that the work day was over. Mark stretched his arms wide and said, "Looks like we're off now and if I'm lucky, I'll get to see Lady Stacey real soon."

Speaking of whom, Stacey had arrived at the construction site and was eagerly waiting for William to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:45 am

William got off the ladder and didn't really comment on Mark's statement, as he was going to meet Stacey at the entrance himself. So he replied, "I'll see you tomorrow then to continue working on this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 am

Mark nodded and waving, he replied, "Aye. I'll see you tomorrow then, mate."

Meanwhile, Stacey looked around, waiting for William. She couldn't wait to show him the charity where she volunteered her time. She hoped that he would see another side of her and like that part of her.

(I'm getting sleepy now so I should go ahead and get off for the night. But I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:06 am

(Nite. ^^)

William raised his hand in reply and then went to the entrance, where Stacey was waiting for him. Going over to her, he spoke up, "Hey. I didn't keep you long, did I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Stacey shook her head and happily replied, "Nope. I just got here myself. I see that you're all done with work for the day and I can't wait to show you the center where I volunteer. We'll stay for a little while and then go back home. Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure, I don't mind. Lead the way then."

He was curious himself to see that place and waited for Stacey to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next