Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 am

Upon hearing William's response, Stacey immediately thought that it was because of her that he did so and sadly, she replied, "I see."

She didn't say anything more and continued to eat her breakfast although the pace was slower now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 am

(Btw, if Stacey really wants to know more about William to understand him better, she might wanna ~accidentally~ find his book. She'll know some real stuff that he could never tell her. xD)

William soon finished breakfast since he ate little and quickly because he had work to go after. So he got up and went to wash his plate, which he did so in a short time. Then turning to Stacey as he got ready to go,

"I'll be going now. Will you stay at the hut or will you go somewhere else?"

Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am

(Ahh ok. I was planning on having her find his book soon. XD)

Stacey replied, "I'll stay here today. Do some cleaning and tidying up and all that. Have a good day at work and say hi to uncle for me."

Although she hadn't finished her breakfast yet, she got up from her seat since it looked like William was ready to head on out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 am

(lol Really? Pretty cool. xD)

William nodded and replied, "Fine then. I'll see you later." Without saying anything more, he went out of the kitchen and then went out of the hut, heading to his work.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 am

(Yup. You'll need to help me with what the book says, though, since I'll have no clue. lol)

Stacey followed William and waved goodbye as he headed out of the hut and towards town to the construction site. After closing the door, she went back to the kitchen and proceeded to finish up breakfast. She planned on tidying the hut today although it was pretty clean as it was. She hoped to surprise William in a good way when he got back.

Meanwhile, Lord Connelly and Bill were already at the construction site and Bill was checking in the workers for the day. It was the end of the work week so it meant that weekly payments would need to be made for some workers and that certain tasks would need to be done today.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 am

(lol Sure, sure. I was planning on doing that. ^^)

William walked his way towards the town, and after a while of walking he arrived. He then walked to the construction site and got there soon as well. He went directly to Bill to report his arrival and finding him, he approached him and said, "Good morning, sir."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 am

(Coolie. ^^)

Bill saw William approach him and greet him and replying, he said, "Good morning, William. Bright and early, I see. Very good. Would you like to finish your previous task from yesterday and then I can assign you a new task today? Since it's the end of the week, there are certain things that need to be done and I'm sure that you're looking forward to your paycheck today as well."

Stacey had finished her breakfast and put her dish, utensils, and empty glass in the sink and washed them all. After she was done, she said to herself,

"Ok, time to get some cleaning done. Let's start with the bedroom."

Then she went to the bedroom and planned on doing some laundry, cleaning the floor and getting rid of any dust and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 am

William had actually forgotten that today was the end of the week and so he would get paid, but he nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, sir, sure. I'll continue the task from yesterday and then come to tell you."

He then went to where he had left the door he was working on to resume the task.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 am

(lol I hope it's ok that I made it the end of the work week. I thought it would be boring if it was always William going to work every day. XD)

Meanwhile, Stacey had gotten all of the dirty clothes and sheets and did the laundry. Then she hung everything outside to let the weather dry them and then later she would take them all back inside.

After, she proceeded to continue cleaning the bedroom and checked drawers here and there to make sure that there wasn't any dust. All of a sudden, though, she came across a book. Curiosity getting the better of her, she opened it and realized that it was William's journal. She knew that immediately she should stop and not read any more but then thought to herself,

This may be the only way I can understand him.

So she continued to read what William had imparted in words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 am

(lol Nope, it is completely fine. I actually agree on the boring part. xD)

The book Stacey had opened was really William's journal, which he had written his deepest secrets that he hadn't told anyone. The first part was his childhood part, and mainly how his life as a child.

It said that he was born to a wealthy family, after his mother who was originally a maid married his father, a wealthy noble in the gods' world despite being against his family's wishes. He was born there and lived till he was only two years old, that was when his father died because of a serious disease. His family using that, they kicked his mother out of the house along with him, leaving them completely homeless.

(I'll write small parts every post to give Stacey a chance to think. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

As Stacey read about William's early childhood, she was surprised and thought,

I had no idea that William had been born into nobility. From what I thought otherwise, he seemed against money.

It made her sad as she read how his father's family had rejected him and his mother because of his mother's status. It was horrible that anyone would be so prejudiced just because of money.

(BTW, William can approach Bill whenever he's ready with the next task and I'll try to keep up with events at the construction site. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:13 am

(Ahh alright. ^^)

It then continued to describe how William's mother had to manage with him alone, trying to find a new place or any way to survive. Somehow, they have ended up in a poor filthy town where there, his mother married an ugly mean man named Frank only to find a place. That was where William grew up for most of his life, for the most part of his childhood he spent with his mother, where she taught him to read and write and count.

But his mother was treated meanly and one night when he was 8 years old, she was getting more and more sick. The time eventually came and she died, leaving him all alone.

(Stacey can use The Lost Devil as a reference for this. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Stacey's eyes began to tear up as she read about how horrible William's childhood had been. It hurt to read how his mother had been treated and how he had lived in such horrible conditions with a horrible man.

Poor William. He suffered so much and at such a young age. He lost both his parents.

She continued to read on, a little curious to find out if William would mention Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 am

The book then skipped to a few years later, when William had grown up a little. It described how after his mother had passed away, William only worked for Frank as his slaves as did other kids who were forced to. While working, he only wanted to continue learning and unable to do so, he had to steal books to read, although he would usually return them.

Then one day, he met a girl who was captured by Frank as well. She was of his own age, maybe a few years younger. This girl was the one who changed his whole life, gave him a new hope and opened his heart. Just upon seeing her, he felt comfort he hadn't really felt before.

Meanwhile, William had finished up his task and went to Bill, saying, "I am all done, sir. The door is all ready."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:40 am

Stacey continued reading William's journal with interest, as the thought of doing chores completely slipped her mind. She read the part about him meeting a girl about her age some years later and thought that William was referring to Rosaline. There was a little jealousy in Stacey's heart, as it seemed that even today, Rosaline had some hold on him that Stacey couldn't break through although she was determined to help William any way she could.

Bill had looked from the list of tasks as William approached him and announced that he had finished the door. Nodding in approval, he replied, "Ahh excellent. Let's see. The second floor should be almost done. Some of the other workers are putting the finishing touches here and there so let's move on to the third floor. This is where the most luxurious rooms will be so they should be quite spacious. I know. Can you make the stairs leading from the second floor to the third floor? This is how many steps you should make."

He showed William the blueprints and pointed to the stairs.

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night and go to bed. But I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 am

(Nite. ^^)

The book continued to describe how William's feelings got better once he met that girl, even though he still endured his hard life's troubles. 'Rosaline' as it was written was her name, and she was the only person that gave William comfort and so much happiness that he knew that he loved her. He loved her so much that he sometimes would get beaten for her, give her his own food if she couldn't find any, and comfort her when she cried because of the bad way she was also treated.

The time then came when she found a way to make them all run away through a carriage to Cephiron. However, as they were about to do so, she forgot her necklace and ran to get it back despite how dangerous it was. He only had two choices then, either to go back for her as well, wasting a chance to have another life and have a new beginning, or continue on alone. But as she was the only one whom he loved so much, he went back to her, making the carriage go on with the other kids only.

Meanwhile, William nodded and replied, "Alright, sir. I can take care of that."

As the task involved wood and hammering, he was familiar with it and could do it. He took a good look at the blueprints and then went to begin his task.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:03 am

As Stacey continued to read William's journal with much interest, she thought to herself,

William, I understand now your feelings about Rosaline and why you feel such anger towards her. Did she know how much of an effect she had on you?

She wondered what happened to him and Rosaline next so she continued reading on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 am

The book then continued on how William could find Rosaline, in a miserable shape, but fine. A good woman was kind enough to offer to take care of them and offer them a way to the devils' world, as a way to go to the humans' world which Rosaline had wanted to go back to so much and of course, he wanted to follow her, for he secretly loved her more than he loved anyone else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 am

Stacey read on with how William and Rosaline had made their way to the devils' world. She was a little interested in finding out that they both knew the royal family, for the history interested her quite a bit. From what she could see, both William and Rosaline worked for the royal family in the devils' world so that Rosaline could then find a way to go back to the human world.

She continued to read on, particularly interested in how William and Rosaline got separated.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:47 am

The book continued to describe, in William's first person, how he became a soldier-in-training for the royal family of the devils' world just as a way to stay near Rosaline who has become the princess's companion. It then told how he finally told her his love one day, and although she didn't have quite a good reception of that, they continued being friends until she told him that she loved him too. Many pages described how happy he was, how he admired her and other many love words.

However, a few pages after that were completely ripped off. It seemed that whoever ripped them off was really angry and hurt when they did so. One the page just after it, a few dry blood drops could be seen, along with what seemed to be dry water, or rather dry tears. The page which that was on was many years after, when William had proposed marriage to Rosaline and she happily accepted.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 am

As Stacey continued to read, she noticed that pages were ripped out and wondered to herself,

William must have ripped these out. I wonder what caused him to do so.

Stacey then read ahead to where Rosaline had accepted William's proposal of marriage and understood why he was so upset when he found out that Rosaline had married another. She was particularly interested to know how they were separated.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 am

After Rosaline had happily accepted William's proposal, they agreed to marry just after they both arrive in the human world. However, they came to the shock when they found out that William couldn't go with her, because only special gods are allowed to travel to the human world. It was said that a god's body was too strong for the portal to take, and Rosaline had to travel alone.

It was a depressing parting and William even tried to convince Rosaline to stay, but she had to leave. However, he promised her that he'd find a way to reach her so that he could marry her like they agreed, which she promised in return to wait till he finds her again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 am

Stacey paused while reading William's journal and sighing sadly, she said to herself,

"Now I understand why William was so upset and willing to do anything to get Rosaline back. She meant so much to him."

She turned her attention back to the journal, wondering if William would mention anything about how he found a way to come to the human world or meeting Rosaline again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 am

What the book described after that was how William was desperate to find a way to get to Rosaline in the humans' world. He searched for so long, working in various jobs while trying to find a way. Two years passed with nothing but he wouldn't give up yet. He wanted to fulfill his promise, to marry her because he believed she was really waiting. Till one day, he did find a way although it cost him a lot.

He found out that since the portal didn't allow just strong gods, he could weaken his body, especially his heart, and he would be able to pass. However, the operation wasn't that easy, as it was firstly expensive that it would cost him most of his savings but that was alright for him as long as he would find Rosaline.

But the probability of his survival during the operation wasn't so sure, for he could die through it but he didn't care either. And if he did survive, his heart would always have problems that he could treat most with medicines, but there was also another trouble that he wouldn't be able to eat normally, and his heart would have occasionally pain attacks, those that even mostly they would just hurt, one of them could be fatal. That was how he got to the humans' world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:19 am

As Stacey read on about what William did to himself to get to Rosaline, she was shocked to find out how far he went to do so. Dropping the book, she said, "This is why he doesn't eat. But I can find a way to treat him. Surgery or something but he doesn't want to live. No matter-I'll find a way."

She picked the journal up and read to see whether William would mention anything about reuniting with Rosaline or meeting Bryan or if there would be any mention of her.

(Ok, I'm a little confused. lol I know that Lisianthus is special so she can travel between worlds without any problem. Does the same apply to her guards as well?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next