Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 am

(Ahh yup. Since they are all in royal place somehow. But William was only a soldier-in-training and didn't continue. However, if he had continued, he would have been able to travel normally as well.)

William was able to travel to the humans' world then. He first arrived at Faraday, the little town away from Lessire. There, he got a place for himself and searched around for Rosaline, but with no traces, he traveled to Lessire. He there rented a hut to stay, and searched around for her desperate until one night, he encountered Bryan who mentioned that he knew her. Just a few moments after, Rosaline came to sight although the encounter wasn't good at all, for he was shocked to find out that Bryan was her husband.

(Btw, can we fast forward the work day for William or something? I don't think there is such need to describe everything on his part and I am pretty sure he did plenty anyways while Stacey was reading all this. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 am

(Ahh I see. That makes sense. ^^ And yup, it's ok to fast forward. XD)

Back at the construction site, the day was almost over and everyone had accomplished plenty of work. Bill had just finished gathering the weekly payments for the workers who requested them, including William's since he had requested to Lord Connelly that he receive weekly payments. The bell rang a little after and Bill then announced,

"For those who requested weekly payments, please come to me and I'll give them to you."

Meanwhile, Stacey had read up to the part where William had finally found Rosaline only to discover that she was already married. She thought to herself,

This all makes sense now. He did so much for her only to find disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:38 am

William had finished his work and hearing that it was time that he should get his payment, he went to the place where that is supposed to be and waited in line.

The book then described, in William's first person, how disappointed he was and heartbroken. Sacrificing all those years, his happiness, his health all for her...just to find out that all that time, she didn't even think about him. He wasn't going to let things pass. He had to take her. She was rightfully his. She promised to be his and he had suffered so much for her, not to find disappointment in the end but to find happiness.

It then described what plans he had went through till he reached the part about meeting Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 am

In the line where the workers were to receive their weekly payments, there were a few ahead of William. Bill promptly gave each worker an envelope containing his money that he had earned for the week and after giving it, Bill would make a note on a piece of paper to indicate that payment had been made.

After the workers in front of William had received their payment, William was next. Bill handed William an envelope containing his money. It was a little thicker than the others since William had worked overtime. Bill said, "Here you are, William. You did great work this week."

Although it was getting late, Stacey felt like reading just a little more of William's journal, especially when she reached the part about him meeting her.

I wonder what he thought about me back them. I wonder what he thinks about me now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 am

William nodded and gratefully taking the envelope, he replied, "Thanks, sir."

He then got ready to leave the construction site and go back to the hut after a long work day.

At first, when William talked about Stacey, he was talking rather unpleasantly of her. He talked that at first, she was being nosy and just nudging into what's not hers and that she was annoying, trying to stop him from taking Rosaline. He wrote that especially when she was the reason of him losing Rosaline after he had her at last by leading her husband to her, he couldn't stand her at all. But he wanted to use her, to lure her to perhaps, help him instead of getting into his way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 am

As William left the construction site, Lord Connelly saw him and called out, "Have a great weekend, William, and say hi to Stacey for me."

Stacey's heart sank as she read the part about William blaming her for losing Rosaline and how he wanted to use her to get Rosaline back. But she did remember that William had confessed that to her later on. She wanted to know more, more about what William thought about her now but she looked outside and realizing how late it was, she closed the journal and quickly put it back in its place. She got up and thought,

He'll be back soon and he mustn't know that I read it so I have to keep my composure somehow.

She then went to quickly finish the chores, mainly which was to get the clean laundry and put it in its place.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 am

(Aww Stacey should have continued reading. William completely changed his mind about her. xD)

William heard Lord Connelly's calling out to him so looking to him, he smiled although without saying anything and then continued on his way. He went out of the construction site and then out of the town, towards his hut where he arrived soon enough. He then opened the door with his key to inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 am

(lol She didn't want William to catch her reading his journal. XD)

Stacey was finishing putting the clothes and such away when she heard a key in the door.

It must be William.

She would have immediately dropped everything to go greet him but after what she had read, she was afraid that she'd break down in front of him so she focused on her task and tried to act like everything was ok.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 am

(lol I can understand that. xD)

William entered the hut but at first, he couldn't find anyone around and wondered where Stacey could be. But then knocking on the bedroom's door and entering, he saw her taking care of some laundry and such.

He spoke up, "Hey. You're still working?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 am

Stacey briefly looked at William as he knocked on the bedroom door and entered. She turned her attention back to the laundry and nodding, she replied, "Yeah. There was a lot of laundry but I'm almost done. How was work?"

She didn't feel much up to talking so she figured that getting William to talk would throw any suspicion away from her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:16 am

William replied shortly as well, "It was fine. Not much new but your uncle is saying hi."

He went to sit down on the bed for a little while watching Stacey take care of the laundry and getting some rest as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 am

Stacey glanced at William and saw that he laid down on the bed so she continued putting away the clean laundry. Soon it was all done and getting up, she said, "You must be tired so I'll go make dinner for myself. You can rest."

Then she quickly went to the kitchen to prepare a small simple dinner for herself, as she wasn't in the mood to eat. But if she didn't make anything for herself, William would have suspected that something was up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 am

William didn't reply with anything but just rested a little on the bed, after working for a long day. But then he remembered that he needed to put away his payment, so he got up to do so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 am

In the kitchen, Stacey made herself a small chicken salad and a chicken sandwich. She cooked the chicken well and then cut one piece into many strips for the salad. She washed the lettuce as well as some other vegetables and cut them all up and put them into a bowl.

She proceeded to make dinner and finished it with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Then she brought all of the items to the table and began eating. Usually, she would have invited William to join her but she felt like being alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 am

William then got out of the room and figuring that Stacey would be eating, he decided to get a shower. So he got a change of clothes and then entered the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:45 am

As Stacey continued to eat, she could hear water running in the bathroom and figured that William was washing up.

At least he doesn't suspect that something's up.

Since she hadn't prepared much for herself, Stacey was able to finish dinner quickly. Then she put the dishes and such in the sink and washed them and placed them on the drying rack. After that was done, she went outside to enjoy the night air a bit.

(I should get off for the night now since it's getting late here and I should get some sleep. You know my schedule for tomorrow so I'll be here to post when I get back. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 am

(Okay. Nite, nite. ^^)

William meanwhile had taken a shower and washed up then changed his clothes for something cleaner. Once he looked all alright and brushed his hair, he went out of the bathroom and put away his old clothes. He then looked around the hut but couldn't find Stacey anywhere, so he looked outside from the window and saw her standing there. Seeing as he had nothing to do as well, he opened the door and went outside to join her although he said none.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:01 am

Stacey briefly looked at William as he went outside to join her in the night air. Then she quickly averted her gaze and stared back at the sky without saying anything. She thought about going back inside but doing so might alert William that something was up so instead she stayed outside but didn't initiate conversation.

(I'll be going soon but I'll be back later tonight. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 am

(Ahh alright. ^^)

William went to the tree but didn't sit down, he just leaned his back to it and stared at the sky as well although part of his gaze was also on Stacey, for she seemed somewhat quiet tonight although it wasn't like her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:58 am

(I'm back now obviously. lol)

As Stacey stared at the sky continuing to be quiet, part of her wanted to ask William what he thought about her. She had read up to the part where he didn't like her because she had helped Bryan and Rosaline. But she didn't get to the part where William had a change of mind or heart later. She wondered if he still felt the same way about her although she hoped that wasn't the case. After all, why would William be willing to sacrifice his life to save hers? If he couldn't stand her, he wouldn't have cared one way or the other.

She sighed inwardly, keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

William noticed that Stacey hadn't talked at all was and although he wasn't the talkative type and preferred silence, it was a bit weird to him that Stacey was like that. So speaking up, he looked at her and said,

"You've been awfully quiet tonight, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:07 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Stacey snapped out of her quiet contemplative mood and turning her attention to William, she asked, "I have? I know you don't like it when I'm so chatty but is there something you wanted to talk to me about?"

She hoped that William didn't want to talk to her about anything specific.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 am

William raised an eyebrow and thought it was a little unusual of Stacey to be so quiet just because he preferred it. He replied, however, "No, not really. I was just wondering if you're sick or anything to be so quiet and not speak a word."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

Stacey quickly shook her head and with a small smile, she replied, "Oh no, I'm feeling ok. Probably just a little tired from doing all the chores today so I should go to bed early."

She thought that would be a plausible excuse so William wouldn't pry into what was the matter with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 am

William wasn't entirely convinced but thinking about it, it did sound plausible so he replied, "You didn't have to work all day. The hut was pretty fine unless you thought otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next