Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Stacey replied, "Oh it was pretty clean but I had a lot of laundry to do, more than I expected. Anyway, I should head on in now and get ready to sleep. You must be tired, too, so you shouldn't stay out too long."

She briefly stretched her arms and began to head back inside so that William wouldn't ask her more questions or make further comments.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 am

William didn't reply with anything but thought that he shouldn't stay out too long anyways. But as he didn't feel like sleeping just yet, he thought about taking his journal and writing in it on the coach outside, to let out some thoughts and pass the time as well.

So he followed Stacey back inside as well.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am

(I hope that we'll see what William writes. XD)

Stacey was unaware that William followed her inside the hut and once inside, she headed straight to the bedroom and opened a drawer, taking out a beautiful light blue silk nightgown. Then she went to the bathroom to wash up and change. She figured that perhaps a good night's sleep was all she needed to get over all that she had read in William's journal today.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 am

(lol I wasn't planning on doing that but if you wanna see it, alright. xD I thought Stacey might continue what she missed the next day though. xD)

While Stacey entered the bathroom to change and get ready to sleep, William entered the bedroom and got out his journal and a pen to write with. He had no idea that Stacey had read most of it today, but after he was done getting them he went outside and sat on the coach, getting ready to write some thoughts out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:30 am

(Ahh I see. I'm curious to see what William is going to write. XD And Stacey will continue reading what she's missed eventually.)

Stacey had finished brushing her teeth, washing her face, and changing into her nightgown. She brushed her hair neatly and it fell beautifully behind her back. Then she quickly looked at herself in the mirror and once she thought that she looked decent, she left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom to put away her clothes. She noticed that William had gone outside and saw a book with him but unaware that it was his journal. Although she had it in her mind to go to sleep right away, she wanted to wait up until William was back inside so that he wouldn't sleep outside in the cold again.

So after putting away her clothes, she climbed into bed, pulled the covers over her and closed her eyes although she didn't fall asleep.

(Ahh it's getting late here so I should go ahead and get off for the night. But I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:51 am

(lol Alright then. xD Nite. ^^ And btw, William is outside on the coach, not outside the hut. ^^)

William sat down on the coach after he had gotten his blanket and pillow and then got off his shirt, as Stacey had gone to sleep and it was ok for him to get it off anyway. He then laid down and putting his head to the pillow as he covered himself up as well, he then began writing in his journal on a new page,

Right...So I don't know what I am really going to say but I am feeling full of emotions and right now, this way is the only way I can speak them out. I took the curse from Stacey, and I am pretty glad for that. At least now, I can die and feel like I've done something.

This may be the last entry I am really writing so I am going to speak everything out. I doubt I will be able to write another anyway and even if I do, what am I going to write? My death is just a month away but I wish it could be shorter. I can't stand living anymore. I even thought about cutting the medicines so that my heart gets worse, I am actually still doing it...haven't taken the medicines for two days now but I don't know if I'll take it. I mean, a month is a bit too long for me to live. I really have no desire to stay alive anymore. I really might continue not taking the medicines.

Living without a purpose hurts, without a person to care about you or support you...though I cannot say that's exactly the deal with me. I've got Stacey and honestly, she is right now the only person I find beside. Without her, I would have been completely alone now, or rather, I would have been dead. I would have had no reason to live after all, so why would I have been still alive?

I guess the only troubling thing I have on my mind right now is actually her. She can't stop her love words no matter how I try to stop her. It just doesn't comfort me, it makes me feel guilty to have her love me and I...don't return it. It seems to me that it just makes her unhappy. But she can't be completely true, right? I mean, what would make her, a noble rich lady interested in a poor, sick man like me whom she knows still loves another? Just what? Sure, she doesn't know that I am sick or anything but whatever. She doesn't seem the type that other men wouldn't be interested in. She is beautiful, kind and a nice person. We'll forget the night she was drunk and hanging around those scums; she is a good person. Sometimes I wish...I wish Rosaline was more like her, more faithful like she is.

I guess I did change my mind towards her. I am still blaming her for taking Rosaline away from me; if it wasn't for that night she led those two Rosaline is with she would have been with me all the time. I don't know if I would have been happy but I would have been...calmer. I wouldn't have at least the desire to get my revenge that so burns inside me now. I would have had her at least, with me. But I guess...maybe things are for the better now, maybe this is how things are supposed to be.

So...that's all. I am going to die soon, be it a month or a week, this is probably my last time to write, and I am living with Stacey in the hut. I haven't mentioned that, have I?

Now if I had a last wish before I'd die...what would it be? I'd wish, I had a family. A home, somewhere I feel like home...A mother, a father. I am not going to ask for siblings. Just parents. That's what I really ache for. Or if I couldn't have those, I'd ask for a family on my part. Rosaline being my wife like she promised...long ago. That's what I actually thought the moment Stacey wanted to marry me. Marry. Huh.

Getting sleepy after having written all this, he fell asleep but he didn't really close the journal, leaving it open for reading.

(Man, that was a lot. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:17 am

(lol And my bad on where William slept. I thought he was outside. Razz )

A little later, Stacey opened her eyes and got up, wondering where William was. She looked around the hut and found him asleep on the couch with the covers over him. She was relieved that at least he didn't sleep outside again. Then her eyes wandered until she saw the open journal. Since William was asleep, she figured that he wouldn't see what she was doing so she read the entry that William had written earlier.

After she finished, she knew that William had changed his mind about her and looked at William asleep. She thought to herself,

I know I'm not her but I can be the family that you want. I'd do anything for your happiness, dearest William, and I won't give up on saving you.

Now that she knew about his heart condition, Stacey figured that she'd look into it a bit more and see if there were any heart doctors who could help despite that William had the curse.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 am

(Ahh it's ok. xD)

As William was asleep, he stirred a little, causing the journal to fall ground. But he seemed to be somewhat in little pain, moaning softly in his sleep and his hand slowly going to his chest where his heart was. Despite the pain however, he didn't wake up although it seemed that it gradually increased.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 am

Stacey turned her attention to William as she witnessed that he had knocked the journal down and looked to be in pain although he hadn't woken up yet. She held him gently in her arms and softly whispered,

"William, please be all right. I promise that I'll find a way to save you. I don't care if you don't love me or if you think I'm trouble. I don't care how different our circumstances are. I love you and the only thing that matters is my feelings for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 am

William didn't react at first and kept moaning, but slowly his moaning only grew harder and his hand clutched to his chest in pain. Being in Stacey's arms comforted him but it didn't prevent the pain, and as it grew harder he slowly began to open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 am

Stacey saw William opening his eyes and she looked back into his with much worry in her own. Not letting go of him, she said, "Oh William, I'm so relieved you're awake. Are you all right? You looked like you were in so much pain just now."

She wanted to do anything to relieve the pain that William was feeling at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:40 am

Despite the pain he was feeling, William was confused by why was Stacey holding him in her arms and looking at him worriedly. He could only assume that he showed signs of pain while he was sleeping for the latter but couldn't understand the first.

But then as the pain twitched again, he sat up and out of Stacey's arms, trying to smooth the pain in his heart as he replied to Stacey, "I am fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:47 am

However, Stacey shook her head fervently and replied, "No, you're not. You can hide it all you want but I know that you're in pain and they aren't symptoms of the curse since you know I've had first hand experience with it."

Getting up, she then continued, "I'm going to get dressed and go to town to find a doctor. I don't care how late it is. You need to be examined right away."

Then she headed towards the bedroom to quickly change into some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:50 am

However, just as she was leaving, William got a hold of her wrist gently but strongly enough to hold her and replied, "I don't need a doctor, seriously. The pain is going away anyhow."

Indeed, as the pain was only momentary, it was starting to fade away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 am

Stacey felt William hold her wrist and looking back at him, she could see that he was feeling a little better. She asked,

"Are you sure? I know that it's late but I don't mind running into town for a doctor. Health is very important, generally speaking, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 am

William let go of Stacey's wrist at this point and replied, "I am really fine. It was just a momentary pain, no more."

He had no idea, of course, that Stacey already knew about his condition. Looking around, he noticed the journal on the floor and bent down to pick it up and close it, not knowing that Stacey had already read his entry.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 am

Although she felt uncertain, Stacey nodded her head and replied, "If you're sure. In that case, you should try to get some sleep and I will, too. But if the pain comes back, get me, ok? I don't care about getting woken up or whatever. And we should go into town first thing tomorrow after breakfast to have you checked out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 am

Looking annoyed by the idea, William replied, "Seriously, Stacey, I am all right. No need to get checked out or anything. I know what's wrong with me but it's not a big deal."

Although he would have preferred to act clueless, he didn't want to go to a doctor and so he had to say that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 am

Although Stacey knew as well, she pretended that she had no idea what was wrong with William and so she looked skeptically at him and replied,

"Ok then. Tell me what's wrong and if it is nothing, then I won't poke anymore about it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:26 am

William turned away from Stacey and replied, "It's not a big deal, really. Plus, am I not going to die because of the curse anyways? So what's the deal with worrying?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:33 am

Stacey looked into William's eyes so that he couldn't avert her gaze and she replied, "Maybe you don't care that you'll die but I do. I care about you, William, and as I swore, I will do everything I can to save you. I won't give up on you, even if you've chosen to give up on yourself."

She hugged William softly, as though to let him know that she would always be there for him, even if he doubted it himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:37 am

Although he felt somewhat comforted by her gentle gesture, he pushed her away gentle as to break the hug and replied, averting his gaze again,

"And I had already told you before that you needn't do so. I don't want to live so spare me the sweet words."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:42 am

As William pushed her away, Stacey gave William a brief glance and replied, "And if you die, then there is no reason for me to live, either. I will never love another man as I have loved you. That I know in my heart, for I am yours forever."

She turned away and headed back to the bedroom. Although she had used sweet words on him, she couldn't help it. It seemed as though being around William brought out Stacey's romantic side somehow.

(I'm getting a little sleepy so I should go ahead and get off for the night now. But I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William watched as Stacey walked back to her bedroom. He felt like he hurt her, although he didn't mean to. Could he tell her his condition? It wouldn't hurt, right? As long as she does nothing about it.

He turned to her and just before she was entering the bedroom, he said, "I'll tell you what's wrong with me if you promise that you won't push to go to a doctor or whatever. And that you won't tell anyone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:02 am

Stacey turned around and looked at William as he addressed her, willing to tell her about his condition. She felt hesitant to make such a promise, especially on not telling anyone but if she didn't accede to William's request, he wouldn't tell her and thus wouldn't trust her. So nodding, she replied,

"Ok, I promise I won't tell and I won't push you to see a doctor. Let's sit on the couch and you can tell me."

She walked towards the couch and sat at one end, waiting for William to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next