Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 am

(lol Okay. And yup, I was right. xD)

William saw Stacey rush in to the house to save the girl and knowing how dangerous that was, he followed her, running after her as he called, "Stacey! Wait!"

He wanted to save the girl as well but couldn't let Stacey go in like that.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:30 am

However, Stacey had rushed into the burning house, ignoring William's cries to stop her. She looked around. The little girl was nowhere to be found on the first floor. Then she hurried to the second floor, searching in rooms here and there. Finally, she found the little girl in a corner, crying. Stacey went over to her and said, "Let's get you out of here and to your mom. Can you walk?"

The girl shook her head and pointed to her right ankle. Stacey quickly examined it and saw that it looked a little sprained so she gathered the girl in her arms and as fast as she could, she went back to the first floor and then quickly out of the house.

Meanwhile, the fire fighters had arrived and were attempting to put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 am

William had followed Stacey to the house but saw that she already got the girl when he arrived. He was relieved that they were both safe and no one was badly hurt, and the fire fighters also arrived to put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:36 am

Stacey and the girl both arrived outside and then Stacey went to the lady, giving the girl to her. She then said, "Ma'am, your daughter is all right, thankfully, but she needs to see a doctor about that ankle."

Stacey coughed a little from breathing in the smoke from the fire and the lady replied, "Thank you so much for saving her, miss. I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't saved her."

The doctors and paramedics arrived at the scene to treat anyone injured.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:39 am

Meanwhile, William went to Stacey to check on her. He said to her, "Are you alright? That was brave of you but you shouldn't have been so rash. That was pretty dangerous, you know."

He was clearly worried for her, and for a moment he even forgot about his romantic plan and gestures.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I know but there was no time to waste. I had to save that woman's daughter, even if that meant putting myself in danger."

She coughed every now and then and tried to take in breaths. One of the doctors was treating the little girl and another doctor went over to Stacey, saying, "I heard what you did, miss. That was very brave of you. Let me examine you and make sure that you're all right."

Stacey nodded and allowed the doctor to examine her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am

William didn't say anything anymore but let the doctor examine Stacey to make sure she was completely fine. He thought what she did was brave, too, but that was only to be expected of her, as he knew her to be a very kind person so far even though what she did was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 am

The doctor examined Stacey for a few minutes and after she was done, she said, "You look to be fine, miss, but you need rest. And you should drink water throughout the night if you need to."

The doctor turned to William and said, "I assume that you're her friend. Make sure that she gets home, gets rest, and drinks plenty of water. That'll clear up her lungs."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 am

William nodded to the doctor and didn't reply with anything. He was glad that Stacey was alright at least, and she also saved the young girl so everyone was alright.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:54 am

The other doctor had finished examining the young girl and the girl went to Stacey, saying, "Thank you, miss. I was so scared."

Stacey smiled softly at her and replied, "You're welcome. You take care of yourself, ok?"

The little girl nodded and went back to her mom who was now talking to the first arriving police officers about what happened.

Stacey then turned to William and said, "It looks like everyone is safe and everything is ok. We should head back home and after all, it's important to follow doctor's orders."

(Ok, I'm going to head on to bed now. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 am

(Nite. ^^)

William nodded and then with Stacey, he led the way towards the hut. He walked slowly, however, for Stacey's sake but thought that she would be alright once she gets some rest and all.

After a while of walking, they arrived in front of the hut, where William opened up the door for her to enter and then followed after her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Stacey walked with William as they headed back to the hut. They took their time, as she was still feeling a little weak from all the smoke inhalation earlier.

Once they arrived at the hut, Stacey entered and then waited for William to follow her and close the door, which he did. Turning to him, Stacey gave a small smile and said, "I must look terrible, eh? But it was worth it to save that little girl."

(I'll be back tonight to post more. See you then, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 am

(Ahh we didn't get to RP today, sorry about that. Had to go out with my mum to visit my aunt and all and she lives in another village. ^^)

William returned the smile to Stacey and replied, "Nah, you look as beautiful as you are always, pretty."

Although he said it mainly to continue his romantic gestures, he meant it a little bit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 pm

(Ahh it's ok. ^^ BTW, in case I forget, I'll have to go to sleep early tonight and tomorrow. Next couple of days are going to be pretty busy but I'll be able to stay up late on Saturday night. XD)

Stacey blushed happily and looked down at her feet for a moment. Then turning back to William, she said, "Thanks, William. Umm, would it be ok if I went ahead and used the bathroom first? I want to wash up and change out of these clothes."

Her clothes were sooty from the effects of the fire earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:56 am

(Ahh okay. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "Oh yeah, sure. I'll be waiting here meanwhile till you are done."

He took a seat on the coach till Stacey washes up and changes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 am

Stacey nodded and without saying anything further, she went to the bedroom to get a clean nightgown and a night robe. Then she went to the bathroom and after closing the door for privacy, she prepared to take a warm shower and then change into her night clothes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:41 am

William waited meanwhile for Stacey as she went to change. He was feeling guilty lying to her and playing with her feelings like that, especially since she seemed to really believe it. And if it continued like that, he would have no choice but to tell her the truth.

(Ahh is it okay if I make William have the curse symptoms next day? I think it's around the middle of the month alright and it might make things interesting. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 am

(Ahh sure. That's totally cool with me. XD)

Stacey quickly took a shower and after drying off, she changed into her nightgown and put a night robe over it, so as to not get chilly. Then she left the bathroom and briefly went to the bedroom. Rather than putting her clothes in the drawers, she set them in a basket so that she'd wash them later.

Once that was done, Stacey went to the living room where she saw William sitting. She took a seat next to him and said, "It sure has been an interesting night, hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 am

William nodded to Stacey and replied, "Yeah, sure. It was very brave of you to go and save that little girl, but you could have let me take care of it instead of worrying me about you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 am

Stacey smiled softly at William and touching his right hand, she replied, "I'm sorry. I guess I think with my heart more than my head at times and my first instinct was to go rescue the little girl. I wasn't even thinking about myself when I did so. At least everything is ok and she and her mom are all right. I hope they have a place to stay. I'll talk to the police tomorrow and see how they're doing.

But it's sweet of you to to worry about me."

(Random but I wonder if William likes seeing a brave side to Stacey. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:28 am

(Ahh yeah, he does like that in her. xD)

William nodded and replied without looking at Stacey, "Alright but try to use your head more often, okay? I am not telling you to not use your heart, but balance them out. You tend to prefer using your heart too much which isn't exactly good."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I understand and I'll try to remember."

She paused for a few moments and then continued, "We should try to get some sleep, eh? Despite the danger earlier, I had a fun time with you tonight."

She wanted to add that she thought that William was the most wonderful man she'd ever met but didn't want to push things.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Sure, me too. We'll turn in for the night then, pretty."

He stood up and went to get his blanket and pillow to prepare the coach for himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 am

Stacey got up as well and replied, "Yup. Sleep well, William, and I'll see you in the morning."

She gave him a brief smile and then went to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water before heading to the bedroom to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:57 am

William got the blanket and pillow for himself and after that, he went to the coach and prepared it for himself. He was done in a little bit and then laid down, getting ready to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next