Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 am

Inside the hut, Stacey went to the bedroom and once she was there, she wept quietly to herself, not caring if William caught her. She thought to herself,

I love you so much, William. Why would you give up on yourself when you have me? Is it not enough that I'm here and will love you for all time? Why, why?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am

William didn't enter the hut and as he didn't want to yet, he decided to lay down for a little and he did. He thought about even sleeping there under the tree for the night, not caring if he caught a cold or whatever. He thought about what Stacey said although he couldn't be quite convinced.

Why would she ever fall in love with a man like me? Her, a wealthy and comfortable woman with a man whose got nothing to offer or give her and can't ensure her happiness.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 am

After a while of weeping, Stacey got up and decided that she might as well get ready for bed. So she got a fresh nightgown and went to the bathroom to wash up and change for the night. She assumed that William would return inside when he was ready but just in case, she'd check into the living room before going to sleep herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 am

William eventually fell asleep in the peaceful, cool atmosphere outside. As this part of the forest was safe, he wasn't worried about anything dangerous happening and he didn't care if it got too chilly while he was asleep. He wanted some peace for tonight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 am

After Stacey had freshened up and changed into a beautiful nightgown for the night, she went to the bedroom to put away her clothes. Then she went to the living room, assuming that William had returned inside. However, she found that he was not there so she looked out the window and there saw William fast asleep. She immediately worried that he would catch a cold on a night like this and thought about waking him up but then thought that he would get annoyed at her. So instead, she got a couple of thick blankets and putting on her shoes, she went outside and with the blankets, she covered William up as best she could so he could be a little warm. Then she gently kissed him on the forehead and went inside to the bedroom to try to catch some sleep herself.

(Hmm should we move on to the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 am

(Yup, sure. ^^)

The next morning, William woke up slowly and his eyes. He sat up and saw that he was covered by some thick blankets, sleeping outside the hut under the tree. Since he didn't remember that he got them, he assumed that Stacey must have covered him up, although there was no need to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 am

Stacey woke up early the next morning, figuring that William would wake up early, too. This time, she wanted to cook breakfast for the both of them and so she wanted to beat him to the kitchen.

After she got up, she took some clothes from a couple of drawers and then went to the bathroom for a quick shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 am

William got up, taking the blankets with him and entered the hut to get ready for the day. However, as he got there he saw that the bathroom was already being used by Stacey, so he had to wait a little. He went to the bedroom meanwhile and got a change out of the closet, then went back to the living room and sat down till she got out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 am

Stacey quickly finished taking her shower and after drying off, she changed into a light red t-shirt and a pair of black pants. Then she brushed her hair until it looked wavy and flowing.

Once she was done, she quickly examined herself in the mirror and saw how rosy her cheeks looked from the shower. She got her nightgown and then left the bathroom, returning to the bedroom to put away her nightgown. As she did so, she saw William in the living room and giving him a soft smile, she said, "Good morning, William. The bathroom's all free now."

Then she went ahead to the bedroom to put away her nightgown and then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:38 am

William didn't reply anything back to Stacey but as the bathroom was all free, he got up and taking his clothes, he entered the bathroom to change and get ready.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 am

As Stacey went to prepare breakfast, she suddenly remembered how William didn't like it when she wanted to do something nice like that for him. So pausing, she cut back on the amount of food she cooked and made french toast and sausages for herself. There was still some juice from yesterday in the icebox so along with that, she thought it would make a nice meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:44 am

William took a quick bath and changed into his clothes, getting ready for the day and for work. After he was all done and looked nice enough, he went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes then went to the kitchen. There, he saw Stacey cooking breakfast and not saying anything, he went to prepare food for himself.

Last edited by Luv on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 am

As William entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast for himself, Stacey briefly turned to him and said, "Hey, William. I was going to prepare breakfast for both of us but then I remembered that you don't like me doing such things so I stopped. Let me know if you ever change your mind, ok?"

She winked happily at him and finished cooking her breakfast. Then she plated the food and brought the plate along with a fork and knife to the table. Then she took out a couple of glasses and took out the pitcher of pineapple juice and poured the juice into both glasses. One of the glasses was for William once he was finished cooking his breakfast. Then she waited for him so that they could eat together.

(I'm going to get off for the night now since it's late here and all. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William didn't really say anything back or reply but just continued to make his own breakfast, which was pretty simple as always. Once that was done, he sat down to eat as well although he didn't say anything whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 am

Once William was seated, Stacey began to eat her breakfast. Making casual conversation, she asked, "Did you sleep all right last night? I saw that you must have fallen asleep. It was quite chilly."

She wanted to add that she hoped that William wouldn't catch a cold but thought that it would sound like she was worrying about him too much so she refrained from saying so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 am

William continued to eat but replied, "I didn't fall asleep. I slept on purpose. Didn't feel like sleeping inside."

He didn't mention the covers however.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=696
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40