Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 am

William shook his head and replied, "Well, you'll take it from me. You know how I am, Stacey, and I don't think I am going to change that any soon."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:23 am

Lord Connelly raised an eyebrow and said, "Ok, William. You need to spill. How do you survive without eating any lunch or any dinner? It's hard to believe that you can only eat breakfast and be all right unless you skip that, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 am

William was surprised by Lord Connelly's statement and for a moment, he didn't know how to reply. But figuring up anything, he replied, "Uhh umm, well, sir, you see...Erm, well, I just have a good breakfast in the morning and that is enough. I am not exactly the person who likes to eat a lot."

That wasn't the truth at all, but he couldn't tell them the real reason.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:33 am

Lord Connelly replied, "I see. Well, I hope that you eat enough to get through the whole day. After all, you know how difficult construction work is.

But I'm sure that if you find the right woman, you'll be able to eat more."

He glanced meaningfully between William and Stacey and Stacey looked down, not sure what to say to that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 am

William didn't really say anything or smile, but he felt a little uncomfortable with Lord Connelly's implication. He was glad at least that they believed his made up reply from earlier. He didn't know what to say further, and felt like leaving but not sure about it since he didn't stay that much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:38 am

Fortunately, Stacey then spoke up and said, "William, if you're not planning on staying for dinner, I'm guessing that you must be tired. You can rest here and I can bring you a glass of orange juice or something. Surely, a cool refreshing drink would be all right, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 am

William replied, "Ehh, yeah, it would be, but I could go home better. I don't want to be intruding on you two, and I am sure you'd like some alone time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:47 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "I don't mind you staying. I'm always happy to see you, William."

She smiled softly at him. Then Lord Connelly continued, "If you are tired, William, then you should go home and get some rest. I have a horse at the stables. You could use him to ride home. Just tell the people there my name and they'll let you borrow him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 am

William shook his head and replied, "It's ok, sir. I can walk back home on my own. Thank you for the offer, though."

He got up and stood, feeling a bit more weaker but hanging on. He then bowed and replied, "I'll be going then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 am

Stacey got up and saw how weak William was and rushing to his side, she looked worried and replied, "Are you sure you want to walk all that way back to your hut? Uncle's offer looks better and you'd be home in no time."

She worried about what was wrong with William although she didn't ask directly about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am

William gave Stacey a faint smile and trying to make up for his weakness and replied, "I am fine, really. You are just worrying too much."

Or I am covering up too much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am

Stacey looked at William for a moment, thinking to herself,

I wish you would tell me what's going on.

But she nodded and replied, "Ok. Be safe, William, and I'll drop by the construction site tomorrow. I want to see you in your element and see how strong you are."

She winked a little playfully at him and Lord Connelly chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:06 am

(Hmm I think I'll see if I can make William tell Stacey what's going on for her sake. xD)

William smiled and was about to reply when he felt that pain again-except that this time, it was a bit more stronger that he couldn't hide it, and it clearly appeared on his face as he put his hand on his heart in pain.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:08 am

(Yays. XD)

Stacey saw how much pain William was in and she could tell that he could no longer hide it. She worried and asked, "William, what's wrong? Uncle, uncle, please come. Let's help William on the sofa."

Lord Connelly nodded and he and Stacey walked William to the sofa and laid him down so he could take a rest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:10 am

William didn't speak for a few moments, just had his eyes closed and his hand on his chest in pain. He remained like this for a few moments, before gradually the pain began to stop, and he was slowly recovering.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 am

Stacey kneeled beside William, watching over him. She felt relieved as it looked like the pain he had was momentary and was going away. Lord Connelly was concerned for William as well and it only confirmed his suspicions earlier when he thought that he had taken ill.

Stacey looked gently into William's eyes and softly asked, "Is it going away?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:15 am

William didn't reply immediately but he soon opened his eyes as the pain was fading away and looking into Stacey's, he slowly replied between his breaths,

"Yeah...it is. I'm...sorry for that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 am

Stacey shook her head and gently replied, "You don't need to apologize. I'm relieved that you're all right. Did you overdo it at work today? Is that it?"

She looked over at Lord Connelly and Lord Connelly replied, "I'll talk to Bill first thing and see if we can lighten the workload for you, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 am

William quickly shook his head and replied, "No, sir, there's no need for that at all. I am fine really. It's just..."

He was almost going to say why but he did contain himself in time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 am

Stacey wondered what William was going to say and gently, she asked, "What is it, William. You can trust us. If it's something that needs to be kept quiet, we won't say anything."

Lord Connelly nodded and replied, "That's right. I'd like to help if I can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 am

William didn't want to reveal anything. He wasn't going to reveal his secret except if he had to. And even if he had to tell her, he would tell only her, for he wouldn't want anyone else, even Lord Connelly to know.

He smiled faintly and replied, "I am going to be fine. I can go home, get some rest...and I am going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 am

Stacey replied with worry all over her voice, "Are you sure? It's quite a way to your place, isn't it? I can give you a ride. I'll rent a horse, take you, and then go home. It wouldn't be any trouble at all and I want to be sure that you get home safely."

As she spoke, her right hand gently brushed against William's left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:43 am

William turned away from Stacey, his hand gently taking her hand off his cheek as he replied,

"You are really treating me like a little boy now. I am pretty sure I can manage back to my hut. You can stop worrying and make sure that I am safe. After all, this isn't the first time it happens to me."

He looked weak still and he knew that despite his words, he wasn't exactly sure how much he could manage.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:12 am

Stacey was surprised as she heard William tell her that it wasn't his first time that he had been in pain like that. Looking shocked, she replied, "What? But William, are you sure you can manage?"

She was doubtful whether William could get home on his own and wished that he would stay at her place. She'd take care of him and tend to his needs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:14 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, I am fine really. I managed through this before and I can do it again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next