Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's a pretty place."

He sat down under a tree to rest a little, after having put the horse to the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 am

Stacey took a seat next to William underneath the tree and making light conversation, she said,

"I can see why you like to be away from the city. It's so peaceful here, no distractions. It's just you and nature. I like that."

A small bird chirped nearby and flew towards Stacey, landing on her shoulder. She smiled at the bird and the bird chirped happily, singing its beautiful song.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 am

The sight of the bird landing on Stacey's shoulder caught William's attention, and looking upon it, he asked, "Do you like animals and birds, too? I feel like these are my only friends, and that's a big reason why I love to be in nature."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 am

Stacey nodded and with a soft smile, she replied, "I sure do. Animals are peaceful creatures by nature and they're only violent when they're attacked upon or it's necessary to do so for food and such. Humans can be so complicated at times. Funny I should say that, considering that I am one."

She giggled quietly to herself over the comment.

(Ok, I should get off now and head on to bed. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William didn't even smile on the comment, however, but replied, "And why do you humans hurt them? They will not attack you or hurt you if you just leave them alone. You are right; humans are so complicated that I am glad sometimes I am not one."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:05 am

Stacey stopped giggling and looked seriously at William. She then replied, "Not all humans are bad but you are right. Some of them just hurt animals for no good reason. Some do it for sport although I don't see what pleasure there is in hurting another creature. Of course, humans hurt one another, too, as you've seen."

She looked to the sky and then continued, "This is why I want to build a horse ranch of my own. It's a place for horses to feel safe, a sanctuary, if you will. Other animals would be invited to stay as well. I'm thinking of adopting a puppy myself. I love animals and wish to protect them from the abuses of mankind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 am

William looked at the sky as well and replied, "At least we have something in common. I doubt one can protect all animals on earth, but at least you try. That's a rare nice sight."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 am

Stacey turned to William and with a soft smile, she replied, "Thanks."

The bird on her shoulder had flown away and was now heading towards one of the branches above the tree where they sat.

Stacey enjoyed spending this quiet time with William and it was nice to see that they did have something in common.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:51 am

William sat quietly as well, just watching the beautiful scene calmly. This was one of the little ways that soothed his mind and made him at peace.

A little bunny was then hopping around near the couple, when it approached them both and sniffed them curiously.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 am

Stacey continued to enjoy the scenery around them when she noticed a cute bunny hopping towards them and sniffing them curiously. Smiling at the bunny, she reached out to gently pet it, letting it know that she had no ill intents.

The day was beautiful and the waves in the sea went to and fro so that one could hear the splashing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 am

The bunny happily sniffed Stacey, enjoying her petting. William noticed but didn't react, although he secretly liked seeing Stacey treat animals so gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:12 am

Stacey continued to pet the bunny gently, enjoying its warm furry feeling. She then thought that perhaps the bunny might enjoy a snack and fortunately, she brought a little snack in her purse. Opening it, she took out a small container which contained fresh small carrot sticks and offered one to the bunny.

"Here you are. You must be hungry, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 am

The bunny happily took the snack from Stacey and began to munch happily in it. William then got up and said, "We probably should go now. The horses got enough rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 am

Stacey turned her attention to William and sadly replied, "Aww do we have to? I'd like to stay a little longer. It's so beautiful here and the animals are so friendly."

She didn't want to leave the bunny or the other animals that were nearby.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 am

William wanted to leave but since Stacey wanted to stay a little longer, he replied, "Fine. I'll be around. Won't go too far."

He then walked off alone on his own nearby, as he felt that he wanted to be by himself for a bit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:07 am

Stacey nodded and then proceeded to continue feeding the bunny the rest of the carrot sticks. She enjoyed the time spent in nature and even though William left to be alone for a little while, she didn't mind it. By now, she knew that it was his way and that it was best not to be too intrusive.

She looked to the bunny as though she were with an old friend and said, "I wish he could see how much I love and care about him. He means everything to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 am

The bunny continued eating the carrot stick and soon finished it. He continued to sniff Stacey and as she talked to him, it looked at her curiously as he sniffed, for it seemed that he liked her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 am

Stacey felt akin to the bunny and continuing to talk to him, she said, "You're lucky, you know. You don't have to worry about things like curses, falling in love, healing one's heart. Not that I mind any of that. I'd do it all if in the end, I receive his love. Even if it comes at the end, that would be enough for me."

She petted the bunny gently, feeling at peace in the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:20 am

Secretly, William had been near behind, not too near but near enough that he overheard what Stacey said. It only pressed him, because as much as he didn't want to do it, he wanted to love her. He tried to, but he just couldn't. He wanted to save her and make her happy, but if the only way was to love her, what could he do?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Unaware that William was listening, Stacey continued to talk to bunny and said, "But I wouldn't want him to fall in love with me just for the sake of doing so. I'd want it to be out of true love. I don't want the same fate to happen to me as my mom. I guess I shouldn't be so angry at my dad but he did betray her and she died because of that. So I don't ever want that to happen to me. I'd rather pass away with the curse on me than to live later and be betrayed."

She giggled and then continued, "I'm sorry for pressing my troubles onto you, little fellow. How about I sing you a song before I leave?"

Then she took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and began to sing a beautiful song about finding true love.

(Ahh I should get off for the night and get some sleep. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 pm

(Nite. ^^)

William continued to listen to Stacey's words and then as she began to sing, it left him to think. He wanted to love her, but he couldn't. No matter what he tried, he just couldn't. Why couldn't he?

Why couldn't he control his heart and force it to love her? She wasn't a bad person. She is pretty, nice, and she understands him. Yet he can't love her.

He felt like he was so angry at himself and about to explode but he needed to calm down. He sat down, and listening to the song she was singing, he had an idea. He got out his harmonica, and began to slowly play a beautiful tune, that went along the lines of her lyrics as if it were a song.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:58 pm

As Stacey continued to sing her heart out, she heard the sound of a harmonica nearby. Without a second thought, she realized that it was William, as she had given him a harmonica as a present. Without turning around, she continued to sing and her heart felt as light as a feather and full of happiness, as music gave her quite a bit of joy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:04 am

William continued to play the harmonica, and doing so made him calm down somewhat, put his mind off the subject for a little. Secretly, he enjoyed listening to Stacey's pretty voice, even if he didn't want to admit so himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 am

Stacey continued to sing happily in tune with the harmonica. It felt like with her singing voice and William's harmonica playing, the two blended beautifully into a piece of music pleasurable to the ears.

After a few minutes more, Stacey finished the song and then looking kindly at the bunny, she asked, "Did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 am

The bunny sniffed at Stacey happily and hopped around, a sign that he liked the song so much.

Meanwhile, William had stopped playing the harmonica as well, and sighed to himself quietly, wishing that he could something to save someone he cared for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next