Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 am

Stacey smiled softly at the bunny and petting him gently, she said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Then turning around to the direction where she had heard William play his harmonica, she called out, "I know you're there so come out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 am

William heard Stacey call after him but without coming out, he replied in rather a careless voice,

"I know you know I am here. Are you ready to go yet? I want to go back to my hut."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 am

Stacey didn't want to leave but then, she didn't wish to annoy William by staying longer than she should. So calling out, she said, "Ok, I'll be right there."

Then she turned back to the bunny and giving him a final pat on the head, she sadly said, "I have to go now, little fellow. Here, you can take the rest of the carrots."

She put the rest of the carrots down on the ground for the bunny to enjoy.

(Actually, I don't want to leave the bunny, either. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:33 pm

(lol)

The bunny jumped at the carrots Stacey left for him, and began to eat more of them happily. William meanwhile got up, and went back to Stacey, straight to the horse as he said,

"Come on. I'll drop you by your house, and then I'll go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "All right."

She turned back to the bunny and said, "I have to leave now, little fellow. Now that I know about your beautiful home, I'll drop by as often as I'm able to."

She gave the bunny one last friendly pet on the head and then followed William to the horse so that he could take her back home.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 am

William hopped on the horse after he had untied it from the tree and then helped Stacey on it. Once they were both on it and tight, he ordered the horse to move, back to the town.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 am

Stacey held on to William as they rode together back to town. Although she knew that he couldn't see her, she smiled softly and said,

"Back there. Your harmonica playing is absolutely beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 am

William heard Stacey's comment and without looking back, he replied as he continued to ride,

"Doesn't matter whether it's beautiful or not. It doesn't change anything. I just do it because my mother used to like it, and I enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 am

Stacey replied, "I see. I can tell that you're close to your mom and love her dearly. I love my mom, too. She and I were like the best of friends and she's always in my heart."

She held close to William and keeping her arms around his waist, she held him in a soft embrace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am

William couldn't help but reply, "I guess that's another thing we have in common...that we both lost our mom. My mom was all I had, but she left early. That's not quite a memory to remember now."

He didn't want to remember his old painful memories, and he was sure that Stacey didn't want to either.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 am

Stacey replied, "That's true. It's hard to think about something so painful as to lose a loved one so early in life. Very few people can ever understand that. I always remember that my mom is with me in spirit even though she isn't with me physically and someday I'll be with her again. That gives me some comfort."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 am

William slightly shivered, as Stacey's words reminded him of certain memories. He replied, "Let that subject now. If you want to talk so much, you don't have to speak of such sorrowful memories."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:33 am

Stacey had struck a chord with William by inadvertently bringing up past memories although she hadn't meant to. She didn't say anything further and just held on to William, wishing that there was a way that he would open up to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 am

Soon, they approached the town again and arrived in. They passed by William's hut but he had to drop Stacey by her house first. In silence, they soon arrived in front of her house.

He stopped the horse and said, "Here. I'll return the horse to the stable."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok. Umm, when will I see you again?"

She hoped to be with William again soon, despite the way that he treated her at times. Her heart still loved him and held on to the hope that perhaps one day, he could return her affections.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 am

William shrugged rather carelessly and replied, "I don't know. If it was in my hands, I wouldn't want to see you again, but after all what you told me I just have to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:48 am

Upon hearing William's comment, tears formed in Stacey's eyes. She started to head towards the house but before doing so, she quietly replied, "You don't have to see me again. There's no reason to. Don't think about me anymore. I won't hold it on your conscience or anything."

She then went inside the house and closed the door behind her. Once safely inside, she collapsed on the floor and started to cry softly.

(Man, I'd cry, too, if a man I loved treated me like that. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 am

(This crying of hers is what puts William off. xD)

William groaned to himself as Stacey entered her house, looking hurt and sad. He thought to himself,

You are such a fool. I am paining here because I can't save you and all you do is just protest against everything I try.

He then ordered the horse to move, back to the stable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 am

(Stacey says she can't help it. lol But anyway, how should she react instead of being sad?)

Stacey leaned back against the door to her house and thought to herself,

Maybe this is for the best. I love him so but I don't want him to do anything that'll cause him more pain in the end.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:18 am

(Hmm probably not show it, or be a little more strong. You know those guys and men, they don't like drama. xD)

William had sent back the horse to the stable and went back to his hut. He entered and laid down on his bed, thinking about everything that happened.

She doesn't understand. I am doing all I can to save her, because I want to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 am

(I see. XD)

After Stacey had cried for a while, she stopped and got up from the floor, deciding that it was pointless to do so. She wiped away her tears and then thought about what to do.

I don't want William to die for me. I'm not worth it but he's so stubborn.

(Those two really are perfect for each other. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 am

(lol)

William got up from the bed, and his hands reached to the bottle of poison he had, the one he had told Stacey about. His mind went to drinking it momentarily but he couldn't do so. He couldn't just leave Stacey like that to herself. In the same time, he didn't want the worry and burden of saving her, if all she was doing was just protesting against him and everything he tried to do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 am

(Ahh I have an idea. I hope it's ok that I create a temporary character. XD)

A spirit appeared before William in the form of a beautiful woman with flowing long blond hair. She had on a white gown and was floating in the air, looking upon William. She'd come to offer her help to him, to give him insight into Stacey's mind. It was as though she wanted the two of them to be together somehow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:46 am

As William was deep into his thoughts and doubts, he suddenly saw this spirit that appeared before him. Bewildered at the sight before him, he wondered if it was a mirage, or an imagination out of his conflicted thoughts. He asked, "Who...are you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 am

The spirit replied, "So you can see me? There must be something troubling you then. Only those with troubled minds and hearts can see me. I've been called by many names but you may call me Ariel. I've come to offer my help. I see that you're confused about a certain lady, for she occupies your thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next