Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 am

Bill looked up as William announced that he had finished the task. He replied, "Ahh excellent. Let's see what else needs to be done."

He looked over his list and realized that they needed more wood so that meant more trees to be cut in the forest nearby. They usually hired tree cutters to take care of the task. Bill took an invoice and wrote down the order for the number of trees they wanted cut down and then he handed it to William, saying, "I realize that we need more wood for the building so can you drop by the nearby tree cutters' station and hand this over to the manager? It's just a few blocks from here. We order from them exclusively. They'll give you a payment order on how much all of it will cost. Just come back here and hand it over to me and I'll take care of it from there, ok?"

(Ahh I should get off for the night now and go to sleep. I might not post until a bit late tomorrow, depending on what time I get back. So until then, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 am

(Ahh alright. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William nodded and taking the invoice from Bill, he replied, "I will do that."

He then headed off towards the tree cutters' station in order to give them the invoice.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 am

Lord Connelly observed William leaving for the tree cutters' station and surmised that Bill must have given him an errand to run down there to order more wood. He was a little relieved that the task didn't require too much physical labor but wondered whether William was coming down with something. If that was the case, he hoped that William would tell him. Lord Connelly cared about the health of his workers before anything else.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

After a little bit, William reached the tree cutter's station. He searched for the manager and then finding him, he approached him and said,

"Ahh excuse me, sir. I am from the construction site nearby, and I was sent for you with this invoice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:29 am

The manager looked at William as he addressed him and gave him the invoice from the construction site. He took it from William and looking it over, he replied,

"Ahh yes, I see an order for more wood. The new inn will be really big, I take it. Wait here a moment and I'll calculate how much it'll all cost."

He then took the invoice and looked through sheets containing info about the price, quality of wood, etc.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 am

William meanwhile waited for the manager so that he would receive the payment order. He felt a little unwell and tired but did his best to brush it off, and distract himself by work.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 am

The manager finished calculating the total cost for the new order and wrote it on a payment order. Then he placed the invoice in a box for orders to be taken care of. He returned to William and handing him the order, he said,

"Here's a payment notice and it lists how much the new order will cost as well as when it will be ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 am

William nodded and replied, "Thank you, sir."

He then left and headed back to the construction site.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 am

Bill was at the construction site, overseeing the other workers and expecting William's return shortly.

Meanwhile, Stacey had finished her letter to William and she placed away with her other things. Then she went upstairs to her room to freshen up, for she wanted to look her best when William dropped by later.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 am

William soon arrived at the construction site, and went directly to Bill. He approached him and said, "I am back, sir. I gave the manager the invoice and this is the payment order."

He handed Bill the payment order.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:12 am

Bill took the payment order from William, briefly looked over it and replied, "Ahh good. I'll let Lord Connelly know.

If you're up to it, how about taking some of those smoothed wooden planks," pointing to a stack of wooden planks, "and start hammering them to make the walls?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:13 am

William nodded and then without saying anything more, he bowed and went to the stack of wooden planks, taking some and began to hammer them to make the walls.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 am

Bill went to Lord Connelly and showed him the payment order for more wood. Lord Connelly nodded in approval over the action and Bill then returned to supervising as well as taking care of other matters.

The afternoon wore on and the day was almost over. The bell rang, signaling that the workers could go home.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:20 am

William continued to work through the afternoon, and time passed and soon he could hear the bell ringing, signaling that the day was over. As usual, he wanted to finish his task before heading on, and that's what he continued doing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:22 am

The other workers finished up their tasks as quickly as possible and then signed out for the day, happy to head on home. Bill stayed behind to make sure that everything was all closed up and that everyone left. Lord Connelly stayed behind, too, waiting on William so that they would both call on Stacey and see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 am

William finished a little while later, and the task was all finished. After making sure everything was in place, he got up and he saw Lord Connelly waiting for him so that they both go to Stacey. He said,

"I am all done now, sir. We can get going."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:32 am

Lord Connelly nodded and replied, "Great." He then called out to Bill, "Could you close up here?"

Bill nodded and replied, "Sure, sir. I'll see you tomorrow then and you, too, William."

Lord Connelly acknowledged Bill back and then turning to William, he said, "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:34 am

William nodded and then followed Lord Connelly out of the construction site. Although he would have preferred to go back to his hut to rest, he made a promise to Stacey that he would visit her, and he didn't want to break the promise.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 am

As Lord Connelly walked with William back to Stacey's house, he glanced over at him and asked,

"Are you sure you're up to visiting Stacey? I hope that Bill didn't overwork you today. As much work as I'd like to get done, the health and safety of my employees comes first and foremost."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 am

William smiled to Lord Connelly faintly and replied, "Ahh I am alright, sir. And even if something was wrong, I made a promise to Stacey and I wouldn't want to upset her by breaking it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:55 am

Lord Connelly smiled kindly at William and replied, "I understand."

The two continued to walk and they soon reached Stacey's house. Lord Connelly knocked on the front door.

On the other side, Stacey opened the door and was happy to see both her uncle and William. However, she noticed that William looked a little off but deciding not to say anything for now, she gestured to both of them to come inside and rest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 am

William followed Lord Connelly inside and entered. However, he didn't say anything as he thought it would be polite to let Lord Connelly speak first.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 am

Stacey closed the front door after the gentlemen entered and then they all went to the living room, taking seats on the sofa and armchairs. Lord Connelly turned to Stacey and asked, "So you are feeling better today?"

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, I sure am. I'm happy to see you both." She looked at William and gently asked, "Are you feeling well, William?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 am

William nodded and replied, "Ehh yeah, I am fine. I am just wondering why am I being asked that question a lot today."

Although inside he knew that he wasn't exactly well, he wanted to hide it as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 am

Stacey wasn't exactly convinced but decided not to go further into the issue. Instead, she replied, "Since the both of you are here, why don't I prepare us all a delicious dinner? And I won't take no for an answer."

She looked over at William, directing her comment at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next