Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 am

Stacey nodded and followed William as they left the construction site and headed back to his hut. Although the walk was pretty quiet, Stacey enjoyed walking next to William and being by his side. She smiled softly to herself despite that she worried for him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 am

William walked casually as he usually did, and they soon arrived at his hut. He opened the door and then allowed Stacey to enter first, before entering himself.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 am

After arriving at the hut, Stacey entered first. She liked being there despite that it was smaller than her place. For her, it didn't matter where she lived as long as she was with the one she cared for.

After William had entered, Stacey turned to him and said, "I'll go make dinner for myself but will you sit with me when I'm done? I'll make juice like before."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 am

William replied, "I was actually thinking about having a shower while you do that. But if you want me to sit with you so much, slow up a little while preparing it so I can be done, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:22 am

Despite William's blunt response, Stacey giggled quietly and replied, "Ahh all right. I'm preparing a hot meal for myself this evening so it'll take a while anyway. Go ahead and take your shower and I'll gladly wait for you."

Then she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for herself. Tonight, she was planning on having steak, steamed corn, and a baked potato with pineapple juice. Also, she wanted to prepare apple pie for dessert so all of that would take time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:25 am

While Stacey went to prepare dinner meanwhile, William went to the bedroom and took out a few clothes for change. He was going to wear a black shirt with long sleeves and black trousers, and on top of them a brown sleeveless jacket. He then entered the bathroom to take a shower and change.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 am

(William and Rosaline have similar clothing tastes. lol)

Stacey had finished combining the ingredients for the apple pie and had put it in the oven along with the potato to bake. Then she took out a raw steak and turning on the stove, she put a pan on top and then put the steak in and began frying it. In between all of that, she made a fresh pitcher of pineapple juice and made sure to make enough for William and herself.

She took her time, wanting to wait for William to sit with her so that they could chat about their day and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:30 am

(lol Well, they did grow up together somehow. xD)

William took a quick shower, and changed into his new clothes. He also brushed his hair in its usual messy way but it was a way that made him look good. Once that was all done, he went out of the bathroom and to the kitchen, where he found Stacey still preparing dinner. Sitting down on the table's chair, he said, "Looks like you are not done yet so I am on a good time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Oh yes. I'm baking a couple of things in the oven so that's taking time."

She looked at William and casually commented, "You look handsome." She then went back to finishing the cooking, which was almost done. The steak was all ready so she took out a plate and put the steak on it. Then she placed it on the table where William sat. Then she went to check on the apple pie and baked potato and seeing that they were done as well, she got oven mitts and carefully took them out. She put the pie on a nearby counter to let it cool while she took the baked potato and placed it next to the steak.

Then she took out a knife, fork, and spoon for herself and two glasses. She poured pineapple juice for William and herself and handing the glass, she said, "Here. This should taste as delicious as the orange juice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am

William ignored Stacey's former comment but he gratefully took the juice and thanked her. As he wasn't going to eat, he needed some fresh juice to refresh and energize him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:46 am

As everything had been laid out on the table, Stacey took a seat across from William and began eating happily. She cut her steak into small pieces and while doing so, she casually asked, "How's the juice? I always try to put just the right amount of sugar but not too much. I know some people don't like things too sweet."

She took a sip of her juice and thought that it was all right as it was.

(Ok, I should get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 am

(Nite. ^^)

William sipped a little of his glass as well and then he rather simply replied, simply cutting it short, "It is fine." He drank a little more of it and didn't say much. Sitting across a table in front of food was a little annoying to him since he wasn't eating. Then again, it wasn't much of his choice. It's not like he didn't want to have dinner or eat, he just couldn't eat.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 am

(I'm so sorry that I couldn't get on yesterday. We had Internet problems here and my dad figured out that it was our converter box that needed to be replaced. Everything is ok now although I have a lot to catch up on. XD)

As Stacey continued to eat, she casually asked, "How was work today? It must be exhausting working in construction although I'm sure you've had experience doing so before."

She tried to make light conversation as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 am

(Ahh good to see you back. ^^ I know how annoying internet is when it disconnects. xD)

William replied as he continued to drink his juice, "Fine, normal as everyday. Nothing special really. It may be tiring but I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:35 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I'm glad. Uncle says that you're doing a wonderful job. He's never seen anyone who's worked as hard as you before."

She smiled softly at William for a moment and then resumed eating.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 am

William replied while drinking the last bits of his juice, "Well, I am glad." He said no more but then got up and went to the sink to wash his glass.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 am

A little later, Stacey finished up her dinner and took the dish, utensils, and empty glass to the sink to wash and let them dry.

After that was done, she turned to William and said, "What do you usually do about now? We could do something that you enjoy."

She wanted to take an interest in his hobbies and such, as a way to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 am

William replied, "I either go sit outside and enjoy it, sometimes play the harmonica or just go sit in the bedroom doing nothing, staring and thinking. I wouldn't think that you want the latter though so I guess we might go and stay outside a little."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 am

Stacey replied, "We can do whatever you feel like doing. It's nice to lie down and just stare at the ceiling sometimes in the quiet. I do that.

And it's nice outside tonight so we could sit outside and enjoy watching the stars."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:47 am

William replied, "Well, I usually stare at the ceiling alone and I am used to that, so we will just go outside then."

He led the way out of the kitchen but once they were in the living room, he said, "Hang on a second. I feel like playing the harmonica tonight so I'll go get it."

He then left Stacey and entered the bedroom to get his harmonica.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 am

Stacey nodded and waited patiently in the living room while William went to get his harmonica. The thought brought a smile to her face, as she remembered giving him the instrument as a gift, and she loved to listen to him play.

Looking outside the window, she thought to herself,

Tonight is perfect for staring at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 am

William soon returned and the harmonica in his hand, he went back to Stacey and said, "I am all ready now so let's go."

He led the way out of the hut and to outside, where the weather was cool and the stars along with the moon were shining brightly. He led the way towards a nice tree near the hut and sat down, waiting for Stacey to join him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 am

Stacey followed William outside and to the tree where he sat underneath its branches. She joined him happily, sitting next to him in the cool weather. Looking up at the sky, she gazed at how beautiful the moon and stars were and commented, "It's so beautiful tonight. How the moon and stars shine so brightly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:03 am

William replied nonchalantly, "It's always beautiful outside, not just tonight. And here especially, the stars and the moon are always shining so brightly."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 am

Stacey looked at William with a soft expression on her face and replied, "You're right but they're still beautiful and to me, they're even more so because I'm here with you and wouldn't trade right now for anything in this world. I'm happy being with you."

She looked back at the sky and had a rosy glow on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next