Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am

William turned briefly to Stacey and glanced at her, before turning back to the sky. He replied in his same tone, "You are really overdoing it with the sweet words so will you please stop? It isn't exactly comfortable."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 am

Stacey looked back at William with a little confusion in her eyes and replied, "What do you mean? I meant what I said. It is beautiful tonight and I feel that way because I'm here with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 am

William replied, a little harsh in his tone, "Well, yeah, don't tell me. You can feel it as much as you want but you don't have to tell me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 am

Stacey felt a little hurt by how harsh William replied to her and looking back at the sky, she quietly replied, "I'm sorry."

Inside, she thought to herself,

Why can't he accept a compliment? I wasn't trying to come on to him or anything.

(I should get off for the night now since I have to wake up early tomorrow but I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William didn't say anything anymore although he did notice that Stacey looked a little hurt. He hadn't meant to do it but he was getting irritated by her compliments and sweet words, for it made him feel like they were something close to a couple or something, which wasn't true.

Not really up for talking, he just got his harmonica and putting it to his lips, he slowly began to play a beautiful, peaceful music piece that reflected loneliness and sadness, but in the same time hopeful and wishful for a better day, a better tomorrow. It wasn't really like him to play an optimistic song since it didn't really suit his depressed personality.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 am

Stacey didn't feel like talking and as she stared up at the sky, she heard William play his harmonica. Loving the sound, she closed her eyes and listened to the notes, as though she could understand the meaning behind what William was playing. She felt a little happier and continued to listen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:05 am

William continued to play his harmonica peacefully, himself feeling calm and quiet. He enjoyed playing like this for this was one of the little things that made him happy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:12 am

Not wishing to interrupt the beautiful moment with talking, Stacey leaned back comfortably against the tree, continuing to listen to William play the harmonica. She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky, wishing silently that she could find a way to help William, not only from the harmful effects of the curse but to heal the hurt in his heart. She knew that he behaved the way that he did partly because he was hurt a lot in his life and she tried her best to remember that although at times, it proved to be a little difficult.

I love you, dearest William. Please open up your heart to me. Let me in and let me help you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:28 am

William continued to playing for a little more longer, and as he did, he remembered the curse on him, that he was destined to die in a month because of it. The only curse was for his true love to love him back, but his true love has long abandoned him.

He soon finished his music piece but didn't say anything and looked up at the sky. However, his mind still at it, he asked Stacey although without looking to her, "How long...should the curse take to start working?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 am

Stacey was surprised to hear William's voice, asking about the curse. Momentarily taking her eyes away from the sky, she looked at him and replied,

"It'll take about the middle of the month before you start feeling the effects. If you start feeling dizzy or like you have the flu or feel weak, you'll know that it's the curse taking effect."

But then she quickly added, "I'll find a way to save you, William. I'm not giving up on you. I'll never give up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:39 am

William didn't look back at Stacey but replied, "Well, let me tell you something to save you the trouble. I don't want to be saved. That simply. The reason I took the curse from you was not only because I wanted to save you, but it was also because I wanted to get rid of myself. And you have done me that favor, so you better not waste it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 am

Stacey looked at William and replied, "Why do you want to give up so easily? You don't seem the type to just throw in the towel. I know why you don't feel like living but perhaps the happiness you find is within your reach."

Of course, she meant that William could find happiness with her if he allowed himself to open up to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 am

William looked then to Stacey and seriously, he replied, "I don't give up on what I want, Stacey, and that's what I want. I want to die and get rid of myself. And I'll be happier knowing that at least, in my whole life, I could do something and save someone who deserves it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:48 am

Stacey replied, "But you're giving up on life and you shouldn't. I know how it is to be rejected by the one you love. It's happened to me so much. But maybe you haven't found the love of your life yet. Have you ever thought about it? Maybe there's someone else who can make you happy, happier even, and give you the greatest joy that life can bring."

And I can be that woman if you'll only give me the chance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 am

William's tone raised a little bit as he replied, his feelings beginning to anguish, "Yeah, right, that's easy to say but how easy is it to do? It's not about being rejected by someone I really loved and was ready to do anything for. It's about feeling hurt and back stabbed by someone you sacrificed literally everything for. I don't think you had been through such a thing before.

I don't feel like living anymore so I am telling you, Stacey, you better not try to save me. I doubt you will find a way anyways but I am telling you. This is what I want because I am seriously sick of everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:59 am

Stacey shook her head and looking up at the sky, she replied, "You're wrong about that. Maybe I didn't sacrifice everything like you did but I have made sacrifices for someone whom I cared for with my whole heart, only to find out that he betrayed me with someone else.

There was a guy once whom I was head over heels for. But he didn't like my lifestyle so I was ready to give everything up just to be with him. Then one night, I went to see him and found him in the arms of another woman. I saw him being so romantic and loving to her and I knew then that everything he had told me was a lie. I didn't want anything to do with life for a while after that. It was hard but I couldn't give up. Then he'd have the satisfaction that he had hurt me so."

It brought such pain to recall that memory but hoped in a way that William would see that he was not alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 am

William could understand for a moment how Stacey must had felt during that time, but it was different from what his own experience despite being somewhat similar as well. He had loved Rosaline but for a long, long time, that was seven years. And during that time, he had done everything for her, he lost his chance for a good life, he lost the chance to find a home and build a family, he sacrificed his his most valuable treasures and worse...he sacrificed his health.

Looking back at the sky as well, he replied, in the tone a little understanding but in the same time not valuing, "That must have been tough but at least you could move on."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 am

Stacey replied with sadness in her voice, "William, you don't have to tell me tonight but promise me that you'll tell me of what you suffered. I want to know. Don't spare me the pain of how you've suffered. I'm here for you and I'll never leave your side. I promise that for you for as long as my heart beats only for you and no one else."

She hoped that William would tell her of his past. It might help her to understand him better.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:10 am

William replied sadly, the agony could be heard in his voice, "Yeah, what's that gonna do? What happened happened and recalling it or sharing it won't fix anything. Right now, I am just happy that at least, the pain is going to end soon."

He was referring to the curse, of course, and indeed he was glad for it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 am

Stacey looked down at the ground and replied, "But I won't be happy if you're gone. Do you think I can live my life knowing that I caused yours to end? And I'm not talking about guilt or anything like that. You think that no one would bother giving a second thought about you but you're wrong. I would miss you. You've touched my heart, however unintentional it may have been. And even though I know you don't love me, I love you and always will and nothing that anyone says will ever change that."

She tried not to cry since she knew how much William would be annoyed at her for shedding tears but it was hard to control her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 am

However, although Stacey's words were touching and true, William wasn't convinced by them nor by her gentle tone and truthfulness. He replied,

"Rosaline said so, too, once. And you know what she has done to me afterward, simply leaving me for fame and wealth in another's arms. And even, even if they were true, do you think that's simply enough to give me hope to live again?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 am

Stacey approached William closer, her eyes meeting with his. She could see the pain in his eyes and although his words did hurt her, she knew that he was hurting, too. Raising her right hand to gently touch his right cheek, she softly replied,

"You're right about one thing. Sometimes words aren't enough. Actions speak louder and I doubt that Rosaline has ever approached you like this."

Closing her eyes, she leaned in and gently touched her lips with William's, softly and lovingly kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:32 am

Although William might have kissed her back, this time he resisted the feelings and gently pushed her away. Looking at her then calmly but with quiet little anger, he replied, "No, Stacey, that wouldn't work either. I am telling you, just let me go and don't get closer to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 am

Stacey got up and looking at William, she replied, "I'm not tricking you. I do love you with my whole heart and I'm going to do whatever it takes to prove it to you. I'll get you to see that not all women are like Rosaline. I wish that you would open up to me and see that you can have something wonderful. I would do anything for you, William, anything to make you happy again."

With that, she turned towards the hut and went inside, for it was getting a little late as well as chilly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 am

William didn't do anything after Stacey had left and entered the hut, but just stayed in place. He didn't want to go inside, just preferred to stay outside in the nature's air and he was feeling depressed anyways, and not up for any sort of talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next