Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 am

(Alright. Nite, phoenix. ^^)

William followed Stacey, letting her lead the way towards the stables so that they would have a ride around the country. He felt that this could cheer him up a little.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am

Holding William's hand, Stacey arrived a little later at the entrance to the stables. Then they entered but before approaching a stable hand, Stacey turned to William and asked, "Would it be all right to rent just one horse this time? I'll let you take the lead."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:37 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright. Let me take care of the rent."

As usual, there was no way he'd let Stacey pay for something while he was around, and went to the stable, then talked to a stable boy to take a horse for rent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:01 am

Stacey was about to protest but then remembering how William was, she decided against it and waited quietly while William talked to a stable boy about renting a horse.

She thought to herself that the ride would do them both some good. They wouldn't think about their troubles, at least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:03 am

William didn't take long and after paying for everything, he got a nice, big brown horse. He got up on it and then extended his hand to Stacey so that she would get on behind him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 am

Stacey observed the horse that William rented and it looked to be a nice friendly creature. She then took William's hand and got up behind him, ready for a relaxing ride in the country. But before doing so, she wrapped her arms around his waist gently and then silently waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 am

After Stacey got on and then held to him tight enough, William ordered the horse to move, and it did, moving at a medium speed till they get out of the town. He said,

"Once we get out of the town a bit and be at the country side, I'll increase the speed, so hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok."

She looked around, enjoying the ride with William. Part of her wished that this was a date but the other part knew that William wouldn't think of it that way so she tried not to as well.

(Man, if William would just fall in love with Stacey, they wouldn't have any more troubles. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:17 am

(lol Yeah, but you know the guy. xD)

William continued to ride with Stacey and soon, they were out of the town and approaching the countryside and the greens. As it was emptier and there was much more space, William increased the speed a little.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:22 am

(True. XD)

Stacey observed that they were closer to the countryside and farther away from town. She felt the horse go faster and she held on to William closer but made sure not to hold too tight. It felt exciting to be riding behind him and the wind blew in her hair, making it flow beautifully along. It was a beautiful day, a perfect day to go for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:27 am

William continued to ride through the countryside, silent all the way. This was secretly one of the ways that made him calm, made him think thoroughly and be at a little peace, despite that he still thought of the troubles that worried him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:32 am

Stacey, too, felt at peace as they continued to ride through the countryside. She had a serene smile on her face and her chin lightly touched William's right shoulder. She was happy to be spending time with him and no words need be said on either side.

Oh dearest William, how I love you so. I promise that I'll give you the means to be happy once more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:36 am

After a while of riding through peacefully, William stopped the horse at a quiet spot, where there was an edge of a cliff that could view a beautiful landscape; a part of Lessire, the sea and the beautiful sun. There were also birds and small animals running around the trees. If they had been a couple, this would have been a very romantic place.

He got off and helping Stacey off as well, he said, "I figured this will be a good place for some rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 am

With William's help, Stacey got off the horse and looking around, she commented, "It's so beautiful. I love the sea. Have you been here before?"

She thought that it was quite romantic and wished at that moment, that William really did love her.

(Curious but is William close to loving Stacey? XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 am

(Ahh halfway through, I guess. She just needs to avoid upsetting him. xD)

William nodded although rather carelessly, and replied, "Yeah. Found out about this place some time ago, when I used to wander off at my own. It looks even prettier at night, when the town's on lights and so and the weather is cooler."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:52 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

Stacey listened with interest and replied, "I would love to spend the day here and the night to see how it looks. The sea is very calming to me and I feel so much at peace here."

She thought to herself as well,

And it's much more beautiful because you're here with me.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40