Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:06 am

Stacey sighed and replied, "If that be the case, then you stay here alone tonight. I'll go down to the front desk and ask for another room. You're in no condition to be going out."

(Hmm I wonder why William prefers to sleep alone lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:12 am

(Hmm that question should be asked to him, I guess. xD)

William groaned even more and was just getting annoyed by Stacey's stubbornness. He replied, "Seriously, stop it already. I am not staying here, ok? That's the end of it. Now move it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:17 am

(lol Ok. XD)

Stacey had only one idea left to convince William to stay. She didn't like to use this tactic but at this point, she didn't have much of a choice. Still blocking the door, she crumpled on the floor and began crying softly, saying,

"You hate me. I knew it. That's why you want to go. I'm just no good for you."

Part of her was faking although part of her was serious as well.

(I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 am

(Nite. ^^)

William just didn't know what to make of Stacey's move. He told her that he didn't want to stay at the inn and now she is crying and thinks that he hates her. How the hell could he hate her and save her in the same time?

Folding his arms, he looked down on her and replied, "Fine then. If I hate you so much, remind me not to save you next time. That bandit was right that I should have actually save my life when you offered it. Wasn't worth getting myself beaten up. If it wasn't for the policemen, I might have been already dead there."

Of course, William didn't mean what he was saying but he wanted to put some sense into her head even if his words hurt.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 am

Stacey looked at William with disbelief and hurt in her eyes. Although William didn't meant what he said, Stacey had no idea. His words had truly upset her and she felt that she really was more of a burden.

Getting up, she ran out of the room and down the stairs outside of the inn. She ran in the streets, not caring who saw her or what might happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 am

William was astonished by Stacey's reaction, since he didn't really expect her to believe it. That was unexpected. But seeing the look of hurt in her eyes and then how she ran out, he knew he had to run after her, for it was dangerous to be outside at a time like this.

Even though he was hurt and weak, he ran out of the room after her, pushing over his injuries.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 am

Stacey continued running in the town. There were very few people out now. Even those bandits were nowhere to be seen, at least for the moment. When she finally got exhausted, she looked around to see where she was and she realized that she was at the park where she and William had talked earlier. She collapsed on the ground and said to herself,

Why do I burden myself? I don't want to be but...
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:50 am

William had went out of the inn and was in the streets, searching for Stacey and calling out for her. He didn't care whether people called him mad or crazy, he wanted to find her. He wanted to find her because he actually cared and worried for her.

He continued searching for her and calling out, even though his body hurt much but he just continued to push over it.

What have you done, idiot? Now if something happens to her, you'll probably never forgive yourself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 am

(Man, William is making me work hard to get him to fall for Stacey. lol)

Meanwhile, Stacey continued to be at the park, watching the sky and asking herself why she just continued to do the wrong thing. She felt like she was completely useless and that she'd never be able to find happiness, for it always seemed to escape her.

From a distance, she could hear what she thought was William shouting for her but quickly, she shook her head, thinking to herself,

There's no way he'd go after me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 am

(lol True but, I can tell you are approaching. xD)

William continued to search for her although his search was slow since he was still weak. He was approaching the park and continued to call out for her. However, fortunately for him, his feet led him to her eventually and he saw her, looking sad and looking at the sky. He looked relieved but leaning on a tree since he could hardly stand, he said looking at her,

"Finally. For god's sake, stop running like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 am

(Yays. XD)

Stacey nearly jumped when she heard William's voice from nearby. She turned around and indeed, there he was, leaning against a tree and staring at her. The only thing she could say which was probably a stupid question was,

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 am

William rolled his eyes and replied, "I came for a picnic. No, seriously, is that the thanks I get? Do you know how dangerous this place is at night? Do I have to come after you every time you run off like that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:07 am

Stacey looked saddened again and staring at the ground to avoid William's gaze, she replied, "You didn't need to go after me. After all, you want nothing to do with me or am I wrong?"

A lone tear trickled down her cheek but she avoided William's gaze so that he wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:09 am

Although he couldn't see the tear, William could see how sad Stacey looked for the words he had said earlier hurt her. He slowly moved to her and pushed over himself again, to put his arms around her and ask,

"You really believed what I said earlier?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 am

Before she realized what happened, Stacey felt William put his arms around her. The move caught her totally by surprise, as it showed a caring side to him. She looked up at him and her cheeks were flushed pink from all the crying and excitement earlier. She softly replied,

"None of it was true?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 am

William shook his head and replied, "Well, except for the policemen part, nope. None of it was true."

It was the first time also in a very long time that William actually joked or showed a light side.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:18 am

Stacey giggled at William's reply and relief washed over her. She felt better and more relaxed as William comforted her. But then she had a question on her mind that she had to asked. She said,

"I want to know then why you said those things to me if you didn't mean them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 am

William raised an eyebrow and replied, "To put some sense into your head. You are really so stubborn and you just didn't want to let me go, so I thought that might make you let me. I guess I miscalculated that, though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 am

Stacey replied, "I could say the same thing about you, on the stubborn part anyway."

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then continued, "If you don't want to stay with me tonight, then it's ok. But I do have a condition if you'd rather go home."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 am

William wondered what was the condition was and replied, "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 am

Stacey replied, "I don't want this to be the last time that we see each other. I couldn't take it if we were parted forever. I want to see you again so how about tomorrow? We could stay in Faraday longer. I don't need to return to Lessire anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:33 am

William's light expression was back into the serious, cold one as he heard Stacey's 'condition'/ He turned away and let go of her, replying, "I thought we were over with this. I told you I have to go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 am

Stacey replied, "But why? Why do you have to go? Can't I go with you? There's nothing for me here. I want to be with you, William."

She looked saddened again, as she felt William push her away.

(Man, William should just agree so that Stacey won't be stubborn. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 am

(lol Or she could agree so that he wouldn't be stubborn. xD)

William replied, his tone beginning to anger and harshen as he used to be, "No, alright? Where do you think I am going, on a trip or something? I don't know myself where I am going. I just know one thing and that is I can't take you with me. You don't know a lot of things, Stacey, so stay away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 am

(lol True. They really are perfect for each other. XD)

Stacey pulled away from William and sadly replied, "Fine. I won't burden you anymore. And don't bother coming after me again since it's obvious how much you don't want anything to do with me."

She then ran off again but didn't head back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next