Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:50 am

(lol So true. xD)

William couldn't help but humph to himself quietly at Stacey's irrational move again and thought to himself,

She really ought to know that I have no strength to play hide and seek tonight.

He got up and tried to run after her but he simply had no energy left, and he could just call out as loud as he could as he tried to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 am

(Hmm I'll see if I can help William out a bit. lol)

Stacey ignored William's shouts and continued running, wanting to be as far from him as she could. It hurt too much to be around him, wanting to be with him and yet he didn't want to be burdened with her company.

A wandering horse was walking in the streets near where William was. It was a stray so it had no owner and looked a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 am

(William says thanks. xD)

William was calling out for Stacey when he saw the horse approaching him. From the looks of it, it didn't look to have an owner and seeing how nobody was even around, William thought it was a help out of the sky.

So slowly approaching the horse, he petted it gently to befriend it and once the horse looked tame enough, he slowly got on it and ran after Stacey, hoping to find her in the darkness they were in.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:03 am

(No problem. XD)

After running for some time, Stacey had to stop and catch her breath. She was so tired and she needed some air after what had happened. She didn't know what to make of William. One moment, he was saying terrible things to her and the next, he was being kind and gentle, and then back to being cold. She couldn't understand him although she really wanted to. However, he kept pushing her away. Other women would have gotten tired of it and moved on but for some reason, Stacey couldn't, or rather didn't, want to. She cared so much about William and wondered why he couldn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:08 am

William continued to search around, his search being easier and faster now with the horse he rode. But it was dark, he was tired and injured and this Stacey just kept running around at a time like this when anything dangerous could come up.

At last, he found her, looking sad and tired as he was. He stopped the horse and slowly got off although he just didn't feel well enough to walk to her. He said, "Alright, stop it. I am really tired of this so stop it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 am

Stacey heard the sounds of a horse approaching and then William's voice. Quickly, she turned around and saw him. Slightly annoyed, she replied,

"I told you that you don't need to come get me. I'm not a child. You can go and leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:18 am

William groaned to himself and replied, "Stop acting like a child. Come on now or else---"

But before he could continue, he felt suddenly really weak and dizzy and would have fallen off his feet if it wasn't that he lent on the tree beside him, trying to catch himself up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 am

Stacey was waiting with an annoyed reply of her own when she saw William become dizzy and lean on a nearby tree. Worry written all over her face, she ran to him and held him in her arms. If it wasn't for his condition, she would have given him a "I told you so" look on her face.

At any rate, she replied, "I'll take you back to the inn because first, I don't know where your house is and two, you're too weak now to protest anymore. We can argue more later and you can even shout at me for holding you against your will if you'd like."

She then helped him up to get on the horse and then got on the horse herself, readying it to hurry back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:26 am

Indeed, William was just too weak to say no any longer. He could hardly manage. As Stacey helped him up on the horse and then got on herself, he didn't say anything because he just didn't feel well enough to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 am

Once they were securely on, Stacey ordered the horse back to the inn, directing it so. As the horse made traveling much faster, they soon got back to the inn without any incident. Stacey then got off the horse and helped William off as well. Then together, she and William went inside and Stacey dropped by the front desk to ask that the horse be taken care of.

Afterwards, she took William upstairs and back to her room. Then she placed him on the bed, allowing him to rest. There was no need to look after his injuries, as he looked more tired than anything else. After she placed the remnants of dinner outside her room for the maid to pick up later, Stacey then went to the closet to pick out a nightgown for the night and then went into the bathroom to wash and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:36 am

Although William was still as tired as he was, he had his senses there and could see that they were back at the inn, and he was on Stacey's bed. He couldn't but think to himself,

You idiot, why couldn't you get hold of yourself? Now you'll have to sleep with her in the same room and you are not even strong enough to say no.

He put his hand on his forehead as he thought about the situation he was in.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:44 am

Stacey finished washing up and changed into a beautiful light blue silk nightgown, the length of which just reached her knees. She brushed her hair and once she thought that she looked decent enough, she took her clothes and left the bathroom to put them away in the closet. The events of the day had made her quite tired and she was ready to get some sleep. She then took a couple of extra fluffy pillows as well as a couple of blankets from the closet and started placing them on the sofa comfortably.

Meanwhile, there was a knock at the door of Rosaline's and Bryan's room. Bryan went to answer it and there was the doctor as requested. Bryan allowed the doctor inside and pointed her to Ryan as the patient. The doctor then began an examination of Ryan but concluded that he was all right. He just needed a good night's sleep and definitely some rest. Also, she recommended that he not use magic for a while.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:48 am

William was awake when he saw Stacey come out of the bathroom, dressed in the beautiful blue silk nightgown. His gaze was actually longer than he thought it would be before he woke up to himself and almost blushing, he said to her as he saw her preparing the sofa, "If I am going to stay here tonight, then at least let me take the sofa."

Rosaline was relieved when the doctor checked up Ryan and saw that he was all right and just needed some rest. She knew that it was the case most likely since Ryan had already said so but it felt better when the doctor comforted them about him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 am

Stacey looked over at William with a little surprise since she thought that he had fallen asleep. But shaking her head, she replied, "Nah, it's all right. You should take the bed. It's more comfortable and your injuries will heal faster if you sleep comfortably. The sofa's fine with me and I don't mind it one bit."

She smiled softly at William and then finished preparing the sofa.

The doctor then added, "I'd recommend that you try not to use any sort of magic for a week. You'll be able to build up your energy better if you restrain yourself. And," turning to Bryan and Rosaline, "please help him with that, ok?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "I will. I'll watch him like a hawk if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 am

William shook his head insistently and replied, "Look, I have no energy to argue so don't try. Maybe I'll heal faster if I sleep on the bed but I won't feel comfortable, ok?"

Rosaline smiled at Bryan's comment and replied, "Two hawks are better than one so count me in with you, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 am

Stacey sighed quietly and secretly, she had no wish to argue, either. So nodding, she replied, "All right. The sofa's all prepared. I'll help you."

She walked to William's side and then proceeded to help him lie down comfortably on the sofa.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Looks like I'm well taken care of, doctor."

The doctor smiled and replied, "Sure looks like it. I'll be taking my leave then if there's nothing else."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Thank you for everything, doctor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 am

Once he was there, William sure felt comfortable. He sighed and looking at Stacey with a grateful calm look of his, he said, "Thanks."

Rosaline watched as the doctor left and she was feeling relieved now to know that Ryan was all right, but just needed to rest. Although she didn't remember what exactly happened, she was worried for Ryan's health.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 am

Stacey smiled softly at William and replied, "You're welcome. Do you need anything before I turn out the lights for the night?"

After the doctor left, Ryan got up and said, "I guess I should take the doctor's advice and get some sleep. I'm sure that you two must be tired as well."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Definitely. Sleep well then, Ryan, and see you in the morning. We'll all have breakfast together before we check out."

Ryan replied, "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:35 am

Willam shook his head and replied, "No, but...you look beautiful."

He stared down on her although he didn't do so for long for he didn't want himself to think wrongly or so.

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Sounds good to me as well. Sleep well, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 am

Stacey blushed warmly as William complimented her on her beauty. Her cheeks turned a rosy pink and not knowing what else to say, she replied, "Thank you. Good night, William. Sleep well."

She kissed him quickly on the cheek and then after turning out the lights, she went to her bed to lay down and go to sleep.

Ryan replied, "Good night, Rosaline. See you all in the morning." He then left the room to turn in for the night.

Bryan and Rosaline were alone with the puppies and Bryan turned to his wife and said, "You must be quite tired, my love. We could all use a good night's sleep. I'm sure you'll remember everything in the morning."

(I should go ahead and get off for the night but I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 am

(Nite. ^^)

William watched as Stacey went to her bed and shut the lights off. Thinking about what he had just said to her, he was actually surprised at himself.

You are too tired, that's why your mind is going far. Get some sleep already.

He then closed his eyes and slept easily.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I'm sure of it, too. Why don't you go ahead and use the bathroom first, my love? I'll be waiting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

Bryan nodded and gave Rosaline a quick loving kiss on the lips. Then he replied, "All right, my love. I'll be as quick as I can. You can play with little Bryan and Ryan while I get ready. They sure have missed you."

The puppies barked happily to Bryan's comment and Bryan smiled. He went to the closet, took out his pajamas for the night, and then went to the bathroom to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 am

While Bryan went to change, Rosaline picked up the puppies and petted them gently and played, sitting on the sofa and having them on her lap.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:14 am

The puppies enjoyed their time with Rosaline. They could feel that she was back and were so excited to have the happy times again.

Bryan finished washing up and had changed into a pair of pajamas for the night. After combing his hair neatly, he took his clothes and got out of the bathroom. Then he went to the closet and at the same time, he said, "The bathroom's all free now, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 am

Rosaline saw Bryan come out of the bathroom so she replied, "Alright, my love. My turn then."

She put the puppies aside, petting them one last time before she went to the closet, getting some night clothes and entering the bathroom to ready herself for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next