Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 am

Bryan finished putting away his night clothes and then he turned down the blankets, getting ready for some sleep. The puppies watched as Bryan prepared for sleep and eagerly anticipated sleeping on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 am

Soon, Rosaline got out of the bathroom after having changed into a pair of black pajamas and done her hair. After putting away her morning clothes, she went to Bryan's side, laying down on the bed next to him and snuggling lovingly close without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:26 am

Bryan smiled softly as he saw Rosaline lay down next to him on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "I've missed you, my love. I've missed holding you in my arms like this."

The puppies climbed onto the foot of the bed and positioned themselves in a comfortable sleeping position.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:31 am

Rosaline rested her head on Bryan's shoulder and replied, "Really, my love? Well, I can tell that I've missed you a lot, too. We haven't been together alone for a while, have we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 am

Bryan replied, "That's very true, my love. When you had your amnesia, you wanted to sleep on the sofa. I could understand that since you couldn't remember me. It distressed me but yet I still clung to hope that somehow you would regain your memories and you have. I never want to let you go ever again."

He leaned in and softly kissed Rosaline, having missed their romantic times.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:39 am

Rosaline happily returned Bryan's kiss, passionately and sweetly, since it's been so long since they've had some romantic time alone and she always loved kissing him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 am

Bryan held Rosaline closer in his arms and continued kissing her happily. Everything was all right now and he felt that there was nothing else stopping them from being together and happy.

He broke off the kiss after a while and then stroking her cheek, he said, "You must be tired, my love. Shall we go to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:43 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sleep well, my love. I know I will because I am sleeping in your arms."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 am

Bryan smiled softly and gave Rosaline a soft kiss and replied, "Good night, my love."

He then turned out the lights and then holding Rosaline in his arms, he closed his eyes for a peaceful night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:53 am

Rosaline closed her eyes as well, and with Bryan holding her, she could ask for nothing more for a peaceful night's sleep.

(How about I take care of the morning for Bryan and Rosaline and you take care of Stacey and William? Is that fine? ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:57 am

(Sure. Sounds good. ^^)

The next morning, Stacey woke up a little after the sun had risen. She rose out of bed and quietly stretched out her arms. She looked over at William and a smile crept on her face. She had had such a wonderful night's sleep and it helped that William was with her. She hoped that William had rested well despite being on the sofa.

Noticing that he was asleep, Stacey quietly got out of bed and then went to the closet to get a dress for the day. Then she went into the bathroom to shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 am

As the morning's sun arose, Rosaline slowly woke up. She felt happy and refreshed, but different. The memories of what happened during her amnesia, all came back to her. She understood everything now and felt better about it.

Seeing how Bryan was still asleep but holding her in his arms, she didn't get up. Instead, she preferred to gaze at him as he slept and held her in his arms.

William slowly opened his eyes and woke up. He looked around him and realized that he wasn't in his hut or his house in Faraday, no. He was in Stacey's room, sleeping on the sofa.

Feeling much better than how he felt the day before, he slowly sat up and noticed that Stacey wasn't in her bed, but in the bathroom getting ready. Now that just made him feel somewhat awkward.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 am

A little later, Bryan began to wake up. Opening his eyes, he looked into Rosaline's and saw that she was already awake. Smiling at her, he said, "I love seeing you as the most beautiful vision in the morning. Much better than any sunrise."

Stacey finished taking a shower and had gotten dressed in a pretty light purple dress with matching shoes. Her cheeks were a rosy pink from the warm shower and after brushing her hair, she looked presentable. Her hair had a nice wave that made it bounce whenever she walked.

Having finished, she left the bathroom and then saw that William was awake. Smiling softly at him, she said, "Good morning, William. Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 am

Rosaline hugged Bryan gently as she saw him wake up and compliment her. She replied, "Good morning, my love. I can say just the same about you, even if you are asleep."

William saw Stacey come out of the bathroom, dressed in a beautiful light purple dress and her hair done prettily. Well, as he thought. Wait, hm?

He replied as he, for some reason, turned away from her, "Morning. Yeah, I guess I did."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 am

Bryan happily returned the hug and then after the moment, he asked, "How are you feeling? Are you well-rested? Did all of your memories return?"

He wondered if they did and if so, how Rosaline felt about everything that had happened.

Stacey observed William avert his gaze and looked confused. She wondered if there was something about her that made him do so. But then thinking it was nothing, she replied,

"I'm glad to hear that. How are your wounds? I should check them to see if they're healing well."

She put away her nightgown and then approached William to check up on him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:28 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, I understand everything now. Probably a bit mixed up, I guess but I get the main picture. We're in a town called Faraday, and we searched for the cure's ingredients in the forest and that's how Ryan got hurt. Did I get everything right?"

William however didn't prefer to let Stacey do that and getting up slowly before she could reach him, he replied, "I'm fine. I can tell that I am pretty much better than yesterday."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's correct." Then he paused for a moment before continuing, "How do you feel about William? I know how upset you were at him yesterday and it's completely understandable. I believe, though, that he must have some redeemable traits to have been willing to help."

Stacey stopped in her approach and nodding, she replied, "Oh all right. Well, you're free to wash up in the bathroom if you'd like. There's some extra towels and such if you wish to shower. I'll order us some breakfast in the meantime. I know you don't eat much so I'll order something small for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "I told you before, my love, I know William is a good guy but I just don't like what he's done to us. He's been doing nothing but hurting you, me and Ryan and perhaps even Stacey and I don't like that of him.

Speaking of Stacey, though, I know she came with us here but she didn't return with us yesterday."

William replied, "Without breakfast. I can wash up and just get going."

Without even giving Stacey a chance to reply, he entered the bathroom to wash up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 am

Bryan realized that Rosaline was correct and replied, "Yes, Stacey went after William yesterday. I assume that she must have come back to the inn sometime last night, though. Tell you what. I'll go get washed up and change quickly and then drop by her room to make sure she's there. She should know as well that we're going to check out today. I assume that she'll want to go back to Lessire with us."

Stacey sighed as William went into the bathroom, not giving her a chance to reply. She held off on ordering breakfast but she wanted to know what William was going to do, where he was going, for she cared so much about him and the thought of being parted from him left an ache in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "If so, then get up already, my love and get changed. I'll tidy up things here or well, try to."

William didn't take much time at the bathroom at all, since all what he really did was wash up his face and tidy up his hair a bit. Once that was done, he went out of the bathroom.

He said, "Well, I guess I am done here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 am

Bryan chuckled happily and replied, "All right, my love. I'll be back in a bit."

He got up out of bed, went to the closet to get a change of clothes for the day, and then went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Stacey got up and said, "Wait, William. I know you're going back to your house but what are you going to do? Will I ever see you again?"

She hoped that she would see William again. If not today, then sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 am

As Bryan entered the bathroom, Rosaline got up and began to tidy the bed. Seeing as the how the puppies were sleeping on it, though, she gently picked them up and placed them on the sofa, seeing as how she didn't wish to wake them up. She then returned to tidy up the bed.

William replied, "I don't want to say this over and over again so let it be the last time. For now, I don't know where the hell am I going but I told you that we can't see each other again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 am

Bryan quickly took a shower and then changed into a pair of comfortable black jeans and a crisp white t-shirt. Then he combed his hair and after it looked neat, he left the bathroom and went to the closet to put away his pajamas. Turning to Rosaline, he then said, "I'll go check up on Stacey. Be back soon."

Stacey replied sadly, "But why, William? Why can't we see each other again? Is it because there's something wrong with me? Friends shouldn't be parted, never to see each other again."

She turned her head to the side, feeling that fresh tears were threatening to spill.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Okay. I'll change up meanwhile."

William looked angrily at her and replied, "Because we can't! We simply can't, alright! Look, I-I care for you and everything but we can't be always together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 am

Bryan nodded and then left the room and headed towards Stacey's.

Stacey looked up in surprise as William declared that he did care for her. It wasn't exactly a love confession but it was getting closer to it. Softly, she asked, "Really? You care for me? Because you know how I feel about you but I thought that you thought I was nothing to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next