Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:17 am

Ryan replied, "I'm glad everyone enjoyed the meal. Now I'll go take care of the bill and then we can all head back to the concert hall."

He got up from his chair and walked to the front of the restaurant to take care of the lunch bill.

Stacey looked down at her lap and sadly replied, "I'm sorry. I was just curious. It's a fault of mine, I suppose. I want to go with you wherever you are but I know that I only bug you by doing so. All I'll say is that my spirit and heart are yours forever and they'll follow you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 am

William turned away and looking annoyingly as though as he wanted to get away from that subject, he replied, "Quit that. Your lovey dovey words won't change my mind, you hear me? I told you that there is one place I'd go to and you won't be able to follow me, so stop dreaming about it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 am

Ryan finished paying the bill and then returned to the others. He said, "Ok, we can get going whenever everyone's ready."

Bryan got up from his seat and waited for Rosaline to do the same and to carry the puppies.

Stacey turned to William and a tear slid down her cheek. Forlornly, she replied, "I love you, William. I'd follow you to the ends of the world and give you everything I have to offer. If you were gone, I'd be gone. That's how strong my love is for you. It's ok not to love me back but you should know that there is one person in existence who cares and loves you with every fiber of my heart."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:33 am

Rosaline got up as well and then picked up the puppies, carrying them in her arms. She then waited for Ryan and Bryan to lead the way out of the restaurant.

William groaned to himself quietly, and he almost yelled at Stacey before controlling his temper and just replied angrily, "And I don't care! I don't care if you love me, I don't care if you care so much for me. She said the same thing and that's how I am because I listened to those words!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 am

Once everyone was up, Ryan took the lead in heading out of the restaurant and back outside towards the concert hall. As the lunch hour was almost up for many, people were returning back to work and other errands. Bryan walked beside Rosaline and the puppies looked happy and content as they were carried.

Stacey sadly thought to herself,

How can I convince him that I won't leave him? I will never love another. I know he's the one and it's not that I care about saving myself from the curse. I just want to be with him.

Without second guessing herself, Stacey approached William and before she knew it, she was passionately kissing him, making each moment count.

Please believe me. Please see that this kiss I give to you is real and it's out of pure love for you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 am

Rosaline followed and soon, they were in front of the concert hall. The workers were beginning to return to work and the party then entered.

William was suddenly taken aback by Stacey's move, how she just kissed him bluntly without any warnings. Immediately, he would have taken her off him and yelled at her again but something...something made him keep the kiss going and not that only.

Without feeling himself, his arms were soon around Stacey and he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss and returning it. He thought of no reason, he didn't know why, but at that moment, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 am

(Yays! William finally gave in. XD)

After everyone entered the concert hall, they were greeted by Mr. Matthews who was holding a clipboard with a bunch of papers in his hands. Greeting them, he said, "Welcome back. I trust that you had a good lunch."

He looked at the puppies and with a kind smile, he petted them gently, saying, "Forgive me, little ones, for not having said hello to you earlier. I've been so busy getting things ready for your caretakers."

Bryan asked, "Will we be able to resume our concerts soon?"

Mr. Matthews nodded and replied, "I had to do some rearranging as well as talk to some people but you two can perform as soon as two days from today."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked, "How does that sound, my love? Would you be ready then?"

Stacey was surprised when she felt William's arms surround her and the kiss deepened. However, the move wasn't unwelcome at all. Happily, she put her arms gently around his neck and continued to kiss him, giving him all of her heart and love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:00 am

(lol I still don't know why he did. Razz)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, that's pretty fine for me. I am ready anytime."

William continued to kiss Stacey a bit more although his kiss was emotionless, for there was no love in it. Suddenly, though, as though as he had realized what he was doing, he cut off the kiss suddenly and pushed Stacey away. His eyes were widened and surprised, astonished at what he had done.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 am

(lol)

Bryan turned to Mr. Matthews and replied, "And I'm ready as well."

Mr. Matthews replied, "That's wonderful. You both are free to use the concert hall for rehearsal time anytime you wish. In the meantime, I'll print out new programs and get the announcements in the paper."

Stacey continued to enjoy the kiss that she and William shared when she suddenly felt William break it off and push her away. Looking confused, she asked, "What's wrong? Did I not kiss well?"

She looked confused and wondered what the look on William's face meant.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 am

Rosaline smiled to Mr. Matthews and replied, "Thank you for everything, Mr. Matthews. We really appreciate your understanding for everything and how have you been helping us so far."

William was silent for a few moments, the look calming down but with surprise still. However, he looked towards Stacey and replied, his tone a bit angry, "Why did I kiss you just now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 am

Mr. Matthew turned to Rosaline and replied, "You're welcome, Lady Rosaline. You and Sir Bryan have been the biggest attraction here ever so it's certainly no problem to accomodate you both."

Bryan replied, "Ahh Mr. Matthews, I'd almost forgotten. If possible, I'd like a couple of tickets. It's for a friend who'd like to attend our concert."

Mr. Matthews replied, "I'll see what I can do. Now if you'll excuse me, there's a lot of work to be done." He bowed and then went backstage to take care of some chores.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "How about we visit our dressing rooms? It's been a while since we did so, I think."

Stacey looked hurt as William wondered why he had kissed her and avoiding his gaze, she clutched her right hand to her chest and replied, "I-I don't know."

But she thought to herself,

Perhaps you really do have feelings for me inside and just don't know it yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd love that. It has certainly been a while and I miss it."

She led the way towards the dressing rooms, carrying the puppies in her arms.

William put his face in his hands, his thoughts and feelings conflicted and confused. He stayed silent, without saying anything, for he wanted to know, wanted to get away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 am

Bryan walked beside Rosaline as she led the way to the dressing rooms and Ryan followed behind the couple. They soon arrived in the dressing room area and then Bryan said, "Let's go to your room first, my love. We should be sure that your outfit is in good condition although I'm sure that Mr. Matthews has already taken care of that."

Stacey didn't know what to say, either. She glanced over at William who looked confused and conflicted. She thought then that it might be a good idea to change the subject and said,

"So will you stay with me tonight? I-I don't want to be alone. I don't have much time left."

Immediately, Stacey clasped her hand over mouth, realizing what she had just said. Thinking to herself,

I'm such an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:39 am

Rosaline nodded and then led the way to her own dressing room. Opening it, she saw that it was in really good shape, all tidy and clean. The bouquet of flowers that Ryan had gotten her before were there, too, in a nice vase decorating the room. Rosaline couldn't help but smile to herself when she saw them.

William was confused by Stacey's latter sentence and raising an eyebrow at her in suspicion, especially since she has clasped her hand on her mouth after she said it. He replied, "What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:43 am

The others entered the room as well and Ryan saw the smile on Rosaline's face. He wondered about it but then saw her gaze at the bouquet of flowers he had given her. Then he realized where her happiness came from and he smiled back at her.

Bryan looked around and commented, "The room looks good. Mr. Matthews took care to make sure that it did. The puppies should get used to it as well. You two will be spending some time in here."

Stacey had to figure out a way to blow off any suspicion. Even if she told William about the curse, she didn't want him to love her out of pity or to save her life. The love that she wanted had to be for real or else the curse would continue. Quickly shaking her head, she laughed it off and said,

"Ahh it's nothing. Just some silly rambling, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 am

Rosaline petted the puppies gently and replied, "You don't have to worry about that, Bryan. The boys have been so polite and well-behaved and I am sure they don't mind where we put them as long as we take care of their needs."

William, however, wasn't convinced. If it had been silly rambling, Stacey wouldn't have been so nervous after she said it. Sternly looking at her, he replied, "What is it? You said I have the freedom to ask anything about you, so what was that just now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:58 am

Bryan smiled fondly and replied, "That's surely true. You know, my love, with the three of us, I have a feeling that these boys will be spoiled to their hearts' content. I'm sure there won't be any protest, though."

The puppies barked happily in reply and Ryan chuckled softly.

Stacey sighed and avoiding William's gaze, she replied, "It really is nothing. Just a family matter."

That actually was the case although it was more of a half truth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:01 am

Rosaline laughed quietly and replied, "Very true, my love, but can we help it? I mean, these two adorable boys can't be resisted, can they?"

She petted both puppies adoringly.

William didn't say anything for a moment, but then looking at Stacey and noticing the sadness in her eyes, he knew something was up. He replied, "Am I not supposed to know it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 am

The puppies barked happily as Rosaline petted them. Bryan chuckled and replied, "They definitely are adorable." Turning to the puppies, he said, "You two must be the luckiest puppies in the world to have the attention of my love. You must make all of the other puppies jealous."

Stacey looked at William and she hesitated whether to tell him right then and there. But then she thought that he would get the wrong idea and so shaking her head, she gave a small smile and replied, "I may tell you sometime if circumstances warrant that you need to know. It's not something I want to burden you with right now and even if I did, I don't want anyone pitying or feeling sorry for me. I think you can understand that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 am

Rosaline laughed and replied, "Nah. I am sure every puppy in the world has someone who takes care of them, right?"

William decided not to pry into the matter anymore and didn't say anything to reply. Inside, however, he wondered what she meant by her words, what was she hiding.

(I've got to go off now. Bye, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 am

(Ahh ok. I'll be getting off after this post so I'll see you tomorrow, Love. ^^)

Bryan chuckled happily and replied, "I'm sure that is very true, my love, but only these two fellows have you to take care of."

The puppies barked happily and snugged next to Rosaline.

As William didn't press the matter anymore, Stacey felt a little relieved. She then realized that William had never answered her question so she repeated it, asking,

"Will you stay with me tonight while I sleep? I don't want to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 am

Rosaline laughed quietly, petting the puppies gently, and replied, "Well, in that case, they are lucky for sure but I am sure that's because you two are here with me."

She then went around the room, checking that her outfit was there, all ready.

William replied, "Is there any other place where I can stay? I don't think so, so I am staying."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Once Rosaline returned to the others, Bryan asked,

"Is your outfit all right, my love? I could ask Mr. Matthews to have it dry cleaned if anything is out of place."

Stacey gave a soft smile and replied, "Thank you, William." Looking out the window, she then said, "If I knew that today was my last day here, I'd want to spend every moment with you and only you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 am

Rosaline replied, "No need to, my love. The outfit is all ready, nice and clean. Perfect. I think everything around here is complete."

William raised an eyebrow at Stacey and replied, "What's up with you tonight? What last day and stuff? You've been acting weirdly lately."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 am

Bryan replied happily, "Ahh that's good, my love. Mr. Matthews takes such great care of us and our needs. I should go check my room as well. Why don't the rest of you stay here and rest a bit while I do? I won't be long."

Ryan nodded and the puppies snuggled closer to Rosaline.

Stacey looked a bit startled but then laughing it off, she replied, "Whatever do you mean? Just the same old me. I, falling in love with you, and you not returning that love. No big deal."

(Random-is it just me or is the typing font here a little small for you, too? lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next