Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:38 am

The man nodded and replied, "Aww that's too bad. But I suppose it is possible to transfer the spell on to you to save your friend. Do you have any feelings to end your life? If you do, the spell will be just as deadly as it is on your friend. But if you don't, then it will have more of a benign effect. It's always risky to transfer spells, though, so the decision to do so has to be thought out carefully."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:11 am

William replied, "I don't care what happens to me, sir, if it will save my friend's life and she will be cleared completely. Whether I die or not, I am ready for it. What does it usually take to transfer it?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:17 am

The man replied, "You'd need an experienced magic wielder to act as the medium to transfer the spell from one person to the other. Your friend and yourself would need to be present and both parties would have to agree for the spell to work."

Stacey overheard the last part and felt relieved, for she knew in her heart that there was no way that she would ever agree to allow William to take the curse from her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:19 am

William heard the last part, too, and knowing how Stacey didn't want this to work, then the idea wouldn't work at all. He replied, "Must both parties agree, sir? I am not sure whether my friend will really agree to this idea, even though I do want to save her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:22 am

The man replied, "I'm afraid that both parties must agree for the spell transference to take place so your friend must agree. If I'm not being intrusive, may I ask why your friend would not agree to the idea?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:25 am

William replied, "She thinks that I shouldn't take on such a thing for her."

Noticing that he already knew what he wanted to know, he said, "Thank you very much for your time, sir, and for telling me what you know."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:26 am

The man nodded and replied, "You're welcome. I hope that I've been a little help to you, though it sounds like this curse on your friend is quite horrible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:29 am

William nodded slightly and replied, "Yeah, it is. Thanks a lot."

He then returned to Stacey and said, "We are done here but I need to talk to you, so lead the way to anywhere where we can have some quiet time and be able to do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok. Let's head to the South Park then."

She led the way out of the shop and away from the magic district, heading to the South Park where William and she could talk privately. Stacey had a feeling what William wanted to talk to her about and she was already resolved not to agree to his idea, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:36 am

William followed Stacey and indeed, he did want to convince her to agree to his idea. It was either it or forgetting Rosaline, but for some reason she didn't want either of them and he didn't know what else did he have to do. If what she wanted is just being there while she dies, William wouldn't be able to do so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 am

The walk over to the South Park was quiet despite the day was beautiful and there were people outside in happy conversation and having fun. Stacey arrived a little later there and saw that there were some adults there but no children. She found a secluded spot at a bench placed under a huge tree and went there and sat down, waiting for William to take a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 am

William followed Stacey and sat next to her. He stayed silent for a while, gathering the words in his mouth. After a bit, he finally spoke up, saying, "Why don't you want to go through my idea, Stacey?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am

Stacey had averted looking at William but when he spoke to her, she looked at him and replied quietly,

"Isn't the answer obvious? I love you and I don't want the one I love to die for me. I'd rather die than know that I willingly killed my beloved with this curse."

She spoke words of love and it didn't even embarrass her to do so, for she felt the truth in every single one of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 am

William tried to ignore the love words Stacey used although it wasn't easy, and replied, "You wouldn't willingly kill me. I would kill myself to save you, if you even consider it killing. I told you before that I wanted to kill myself, didn't I? I still feel like it, Stacey. But if I get the chance to save someone instead of just killing myself uselessly, shouldn't I use it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "But it's not worth killing yourself for me. I don't want you to go through with this. I care too much about you and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who feels that way."

She was thinking about Rosaline and remembered the conversation they had last night. Stacey could tell that she still cared for William even though she didn't love him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:59 am

William sarcastically replied, "Yeah, right, you're not the only one. Who else? Right now, I know no one but you. And please don't mention Rosaline because if she cared, she wouldn't have trashed me like that. If you don't want me to save you, then suit yourself. I did what I could."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 am

Since William had brought up Rosaline, Stacey thought that it might be time to bring her into the conversation, even if it meant upsetting him a little. She replied,

"William, Rosaline was upset because she remembered what you did to her. I'd feel the same way if I were in her shoes. But I know she's not upset anymore. I think she's had time to cool off and contemplate over what's happened and you should give her a chance. At least talk to her. I can go with you if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 am

The subject seemed to bring William's nerves up, anger him, for he didn't want to talk about it. He replied angrily, but doing his best to keep his temper under control,

"Oh yeah, she remembered what I did to her. Did she by any chance remember what I've done for her, what she did to me in exchange? I don't want to talk to her. I don't want to even see her, for every time I even remember her and remember all what I've done and went in waste, my whole thing hurts. And I thought you understood that, Stacey. I thought you understood."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 am

Stacey saw how angry and felt how angry William was over the subject of Rosaline and immediately, she hugged him, replying,

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I know how much it hurts. I just wanted to help somehow. Forgive me?"

She hoped that she could dissipate William's anger towards her, at least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:16 am

William did his best to calm himself down and cool off, but he gently moved out of Stacey's hug. Quieter than his earlier tone, he said, "Will you agree to the idea or not?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 am

Stacey replied, "Umm I need to think about it. It's not a decision I can make right away. Fair enough?"

Inside, she still didn't want to go through with the idea but figured that if she agreed to think about it, William wouldn't push her for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 am

William nodded and replied, "Fair enough."

He agreed as well that it wasn't an easy decision but since he didn't want to live anyway, he wanted her to agree.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 am

Stacey looked over at William and wanting to break the few moments of silence between them, she asked, "So umm, do you have any plans today? We could spend the day here in the park. It's not crowded and the weather is beautiful. Or we could take a ride out to the country if you'd prefer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 am

William's mood was sort of ruined when they brought up that subject but he replied, "We could take a ride to the country. It will be refreshing to do so, anyway."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I like that. Sounds perfect. Let's head on to the stables and I'll rent us a horse."

She got up, feeling slightly cheered up, and holding William's hand, she led the way towards the stables.

(I should get off for the night now since it's getting late here. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next