Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 am

William replied, "I don't really know if it's that or something else...but I think it's rather changing the target of the spell, or the curse in this case. I suppose we'll have to ask to know."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:06 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Oh I see. At any rate, we should ask about it so we know all the details."

She looked at the clock and then back at William and said, "We should get going now, I think. It might be a while before we find a sorcerer who has the information we need."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:10 am

William nodded and replied, "You're right. Let's get going then."

He got up and waited for her to get up, too, so that she would lead the way out of the house and to the magic district.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 am

Stacey got up from her seat and then walked to the front door. She opened it and waited for William to go out first so that she'd follow him and lock the door. In a way, she was relieved that William agreed to hold off on his idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 am

William stepped outside and then waited for Stacey to do so, too, and lock the house so that they could get going. Although he wasn't very optimistic about finding another solution, Stacey's explanation that she didn't want to go through the first idea made him hold it off for now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 am

Stacey followed William outside and then locked the door behind her. Once she was done, she turned to William and said, "Ok, let's head on to the magic district."

She then took the lead walking towards the magic district, her thoughts all the while on William and how much she cared for him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 am

William followed closely by and hoped that they'd find something. He had this alternate idea in his head that had to do with the spell replacement, but he wanted to know if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 am

After a while of walking, the pair arrived at the magic district. Stacey looked around and observed that it was getting busy with magic wielders visiting here and there and the shops were filling up. She turned to William and asked, "Where should we start? Maybe we should drop in some of the shops and ask around?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 am

William nodded and his eyes caught a shop, where there looked to be a lot of experienced magic wielders. He replied as he pointed to it, "Yeah. This one looks helpful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 am

Stacey looked at the shop where William pointed to and replied, "Yeah, I think this one looks promising, too. Let's go inside then, shall we?"

She led the way inside the shop and looked inside where there were a few magic wielders looking at the items for sale. She wondered which one to start asking.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 am

William followed and started looking around, too. His eyes then caught a middle-aged man who looked to be quite experienced. He approached the man and said,

"Excuse me, sir, but I have come to ask about a specific thing in the field of magic called, 'Spell Replacement' although I am not a magician myself. I wonder if you could help me with that, please?"

(You can take control of this man, if you like or I can. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:02 am

(Ahh ok. I'll give it a try. XD)

The man looked over at William and replied, "Ahh yes, I know about Spell Replacement. It's not an easy spell to perform, though. May I ask why you are inquiring about it?"

Stacey knew why but she didn't want to mention about the curse placed on her in front of a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 am

William didn't want to mention it either so instead, he replied, "Ahh a friend of mine has a spell cast on, and we're wondering if we could replace it with another spell, or to another person."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 am

The man thought about it for a couple of minutes and then replied, "Well, either way is possible. I don't recommend transferring a spell onto another person unless he or she really can bear it. The same spell can have different effects on different people depending.

As for changing the nature of the spell, that is possible, too, although the process is very difficult. You'd need at least a couple of highly experienced magic wielders along with any ingredients necessary to perform such a process."

(I have to go to bed now since I have to wake up early tomorrow and all. But I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 am

(Nitey. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "I see, sir. If the spell is specifically deadly, sir, with only one type of a cure, will taking it to another person have the same effect, and will the original person be completely cleared?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am

The man looked at William and replied, "I'd need to know what the specific spell is but generally, if such a deadly spell is transferred on to another person, that person may or may not suffer the same effects. If the person who now has the spell is destined for death, then yes, there will be the same effects.

As to the original person the spell was placed upon, he or she should be cleared. But I can answer better if I know what the specific spell is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:59 am

William decided that if he wanted to know exactly the results of it, he needed to tell about the curse although he wouldn't tell on who it was. He replied,

"Well, the spell is a curse on someone I know that can cause their death if they don't find true love in a definite time. I do want to take the curse from my friend, if it's possible, and if it's able to save her."

He wasn't sure whether Stacey heard that or not, but he didn't care since that was the idea his head went for.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 am

Although Stacey stood a little distance from William and the man, she overheard exactly what William proposed and she knew that she couldn't let him do that, even for her sake. But she didn't want to cause a scene at the same time. So she approached William and turning to the man, she asked, "Would you please excuse us for a moment?"

The man nodded and replied, "Of course. I'll be here for a while in case you have more questions."

Stacey then gently pulled William aside and whispered, "William, I don't want you to do that, not even for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 am

William rolled his eyes and replied, "Like I didn't expect it from you. What if it was the only way? I was still asking and inquiring. You could have let me finish that and then say whatever, although it wouldn't change my mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:16 am

Stacey replied, "But I can't let you do that. I know what would happen. You'd die from the curse instead of me and if Rosaline were to hear of it, she'd be heartbroken and I'd never be able to live with myself. I'd rather bear this alone than have someone else suffer for me."

There was no way that she was going to let William take the curse instead of her, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:20 am

William rather took the comment sarcastically and replied, "Rosaline would be heartbroken? Oh please, say something rational. She could have saved herself from the heartbreak when I was after her madly. I don't know what you want more, even though I do whatever I can to help you."

Without even giving her a chance to reply, he went back to the man he was talking to earlier and said, "I am sorry for that, sir. I am still looking for an answer for my inquiry, if you can help me, please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:22 am

The man replied, "Oh it's quite all right. Now tell me-has your friend found true love? It would be quite easy if he or she did and that person returned their affections. Then there would be no need for such a spell."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 am

William replied, "Well, she did, but...that true love doesn't return her love, so that's the problem."

It was a little weird of him to say it, knowing that he was the one.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:28 am

Of course, the man had no idea that William was referring to himself that he didn't return Stacey affections. Nodding, he looked deep in thought and replied, "I see. Is there no possibility at all of this man ever falling in love with your friend? I'm assuming that she looks all right and has a nice enough personality."

Stacey overheard the conversation going on and part of her wanted to tell the man that William was talking about her but she couldn't, at least not for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:33 am

William wasn't exactly comfortable talking about himself like that but he replied, "Umm well, yes, she does, but the man already loves another woman and although he is a friend of hers, I don't think he will be able to love her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next