Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:48 am

Lisianthus replied, "Maybe. Like if he loved her for some things that were in her when they were together in the past, maybe she could change them to what he would not like, and he would eventually leave her alone."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:52 am

Ryan replied, "Ahh I see. I like this idea. I hope that Rosaline will go along with it."

He looked over at Rosaline to observe her condition.

Meanwhile, Bryan looked over at Rosaline and with love in his eyes, he asked, "My love, what's the first thing you want to do once we get you checked out of here?"

(I should get off for the night since I have to wake up early tomorrow. But I'll post more tomorrow. Until then. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:57 am

Rosaline looked back at Bryan lovingly and replied, "Anything you want to do, my love. I won't mind anything, as long as you are going to be with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:59 am

Bryan replied with much softness in his eyes, "I will never leave you, my love. You mean everything to me."

He softly brushed the back of his hand against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:15 am

Rosaline looked back lovingly in Bryan's eyes and then turning back to
Alex and Nerine, she asked,

"So where are you two going to spend your honeymoon?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:32 am

Alex replied, "Ahh we're going to our vacation home for our honeymoon. It's in a secluded forest near Devenshire. My darling thought of the idea. Isn't it wonderful?"

Bryan smiled and replied, "It sure is. That sounds like the perfect place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:07 am

Rosaline nodded as well and replied, "I don't know it but since you two chose it, then it's surely a nice place. I hope you have all the happiness."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:33 am

Alex replied, "Thank you, Rosaline. All I want is my darling's happiness. That's all that matters to me."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and added, "The vacation home is Alex's and Nerine's retreat. I have a few vacation homes as well. We can go to one of them for our vacation if you wish. There's a really nice one right near the beach."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:47 am

Rosaline turned to Bryan and replied, "Oh really? I didn't know. But anyway, we should finish what we have of work and concerts here before we think about a vacation, right? And in any place, I am happy with you, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:58 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup. Our honeymoon will have to wait until our concert tour is finished. Then we can decide on the details of where we'd like to go."

Eleanor turned to Rosaline and said, "I hope that once both of you come back to Devenshire, that you will be able to visit our home. You can see where Bryan grew up and such and we have family photos which are always fun."

(I should get off and go to sleep for the night. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:16 am

(Nite. ^^)

Rosaline smiled to Eleanor and replied, "Ahh really? I'd love to see them, how my love grew up and all. Are there pictures of my love young? I am sure he looked adorable."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:01 am

Eleanor nodded happily and replied, "Of course. Bryan was such a handsome boy and he's become a handsome man. We have family albums full of pictures so I hope that you'll be able to visit us at our home to see them."

Edward added, "I was thinking. When we're all back in Devenshire, we should get together and have a family meal. That would be fun."

Alex replied, "I love that idea and I'm sure that my darling does as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course. It will be wonderful to have some time all together, and have a nice family meal."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Bryan added, "I love that idea as well. What about you, my love? It would be great for all of us to get together again and have a huge meal together. The meals over are always wonderful and the courtyard is beautiful." He looked over at Rosaline with adoration in his eyes.

Alex replied, "Yup, definitely. My darling has seen the beautiful flowers growing at my parents' place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:24 am

Nerine nodded in agreement with Alex and replied, "Yup, I did and they were so beautiful."

Rosaline replied then, "I see. That sounds wonderful, and it will be much fun. If it will make everyone happy, it will make me happy as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 am

(Ahh btw, my Internet connection has been restored back to normal so all is good again. XD)

Eleanor smiled in delight and replied, "Then we'll arrange to have a family dinner as soon as we all get together again."

Alex turned to Nerine and asked, "Darling, what would you like to do today since we have all the wedding arrangements taken care of and all that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:32 am

(Ahh congrats. ^^)

Nerine replied, "Ahh anything you want, my lord. Maybe we can take a nice walk in the park? It will be nice refreshment before our wedding."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:35 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That sounds wonderful, darling."

Eleanor added, "I like that idea as well. Edward and I will leave you two to have some alone time together before the ceremony. We'll make sure that all the details are in place and such."

Bryan added, "I wish we could join you but the doctors will probably want my love to stay here so they can check up on her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:38 am

Rosaline turned to Bryan and replied, "But you are going, my love, aren't you? I wouldn't want you to miss it for me. And if Ryan is going to stay with me, I am sure I am going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 am

Bryan took Rosaline's hand and kissed it gently. Then smiling, he nodded and replied, "I'll be at the ceremony later. I meant that we couldn't join Nerine and Alex and enjoy the beautiful weather outside. My love should be outdoors breathing in the fresh air and enjoying the lovely spring weather. I'm sure that the puppies don't want to be cooped up here for much longer."

As though in reply, the puppies barked in affirmation which made Bryan chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 am

Rosaline smiled at Bryan and lovingly, she replied, "If you want to do that, my love, you can do so. I'll be fine eventually and then I'll be able to enjoy the wonderful air outside. You don't have to worry about me so. Your wife is strong and can stand up to anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 am

Bryan replied, "I want to stay right by your side, my love. And I love how strong you are. It makes you all the more beautiful. I'm sure it's one of the very many reasons that we got married."

He snugged closer to Rosaline and Eleanor replied, "You two look so adorable together. I'm happy to see that Bryan is settling down with a wonderful woman."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 am

Rosaline turned to Eleanor and smiling gratefully, she replied, "Thanks, ma'am. I am the one surely lucky and blessed to be Bryan's wife and his love forever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 am

Bryan wrapped his arms around Rosaline and added, "We'll be together for all eternity, for my love is my entire world."

Alex smiled and replied, "You two sure are in love indeed, just like my darling and me. And I'm happy that Rosaline is my sister-in-law." Turning to Rosaline, he curiously asked, "Is it ok for me to call you that? I mean, Bryan and I are practically like brothers."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:04 am

Rosaline turned to Alex and replied, "Sure, why not. I consider you my brother-in-law as well. We were once so, anyway."

She meant when Rosalind and Alex were married, although she didn't say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next