Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:35 am

After Stacey had left, Rosaline turned to Bryan and Ryan and said, "I guess we probably go to bed now? You two must be tired from the craziness and I am tired myself."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 am

Bryan nodded and yawning, he replied, "Yup, I sure am. I could go for some peace and quiet after the day we've had."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Me, too. I think a good night's sleep is exactly what we need."

(Ahh I think I'll have Bryan regain his memory while he's sleeping. It would be too much excitement if I had him regain it after the stressful events they've all had. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 am

(Aww ok. xD)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah. I am wondering how can William himself do all this without getting tired."

She laughed a bit and then laid down on the bed, getting ready for some night rest.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 am

Bryan chuckled as did Ryan and then Ryan replied, "That's an excellent point, Rosaline. At any rate, we won't have to worry about William anymore tonight. I'll put a minor protection spell around us just in case."

Bryan snuggled next to Rosaline and said, "I'm going to sleep next to you tonight, my love. I don't want to be apart from you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:59 am

Rosaline happily snuggled to Bryan and replied, "You're welcome to sleep anywhere, my love, and what could make me happier that sleeping in your arms? You make me feel safe and comfortable."

(Ahh can we assume that Nerine and Alex had already gone to bed? There's no need to tell the details. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:30 am

(Ahh sure. No problem. XD)

Bryan wrapped his arms gently around Rosaline's body and replied, "And I feel so happy when I sleep next to you, my love. I never want us to be apart."

Ryan replied, "I'm going to wash up quickly and then set myself up in a chair nearby. I'll be comfortable there. And oh yes, before I forget, time to let the puppies out of their carriers."

He walked to the carrier cages, opened the doors and the puppies immediately ran out and jumped to the bed towards Rosaline and began to lick her face happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 am

(Ahh thanks. xD)

Rosaline laughed as the puppies ran towards her and began to lick her face and gently, she petted them and said,

"Poor boys. Must have felt lonely in the box all this time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:37 am

As if in reply, the puppies continued to lick Rosaline's face happily, as a way of welcoming her back. Bryan chuckled at their reaction and replied, "They missed you, my love, and who couldn't blame them? They must have wondered what happened to you."

Ryan smiled and then went into the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 am

Rosaline replied as she continued to pet the puppies, "I am pretty sure they missed you as well, my love. And I think they must have felt bored being in the box for long. But they are here now, free with us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:43 am

Bryan nodded happily and pet the puppies as well. They loved the attention that Rosaline and Bryan were giving them.

Ryan left the bathroom a little later, all washed up and ready for some much needed sleep. He turned to Rosaline and said, "If you feel like washing up, you can use the bathroom."

Bryan added, "I'll watch the puppies while you get ready for bed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 am

Rosaline nodded and then got out of the bed, since she was feeling better to be able to walk around. She then entered the bathroom to get washed up and ready for bed. She didn't take time in the bathroom and got out a bit later, all washed up.

She returned to the bed and said to Bryan, "You can enter now if you want, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 am

Bryan replied, "Thank you, my love. I will be back soon." He then got up and went into the bathroom to wash up as well. He felt exhausted but then suddenly he felt a slight pain in his head. It had happened before-the very first time he saw William. But as he didn't want to worry Rosaline or Bryan, he shook it off and finished getting ready.

Then he left the bathroom and went back to Rosaline's side, cuddling next to her and wrapping his arms around, his head gently on her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 am

Rosaline happily snuggled to Bryan's side and whispered lovingly to him, "I am happy to be sleeping by your side, my love. I never want more than that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 am

Bryan murmured softly into Rosaline's right ear, "I love you forever, my love. You are the light which guides my way wherever I am."

He gave Rosaline a gentle kiss and then looked lovingly into her eyes. The puppies moved to Rosaline's and Bryan's feet and curled up in a sleeping position. Ryan then turned out the light and after getting back into his chair, he said, "Good night. Sleep well."

Bryan looked to Ryan and said, "Good night, Ryan." Turning to Rosaline, he said, "Good night, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 am

Rosaline smiled back to Bryan and replied softly, "Good night, my love. Sleep pleasantly."

She then closed her eyes and got ready to have some sleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 am

Bryan then closed his eyes to get some sleep and Ryan did afterwards.

Throughout the night, Bryan had nightmares. They were of the memory of when he and Rosaline had argued about Ryan and then Bryan had run off. He kept tossing and turning and the pain of that memory kept haunting him. There were other memories as well but they were blurry and Bryan couldn't make them out in his sleepy state.

(So who should we start off with the next morning?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 am

(Ahh I can start with Nerine and Alex and you can take care of Bryan and the others. ^^)

The next morning, Nerine woke up slowly as the sun shone brightly. She has spent a wonderful night with her husband and was very happy that she had him all for herself, without Lycoris or Lisianthus in the way. She gazed at him as he slept, so happy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:33 am

(Ok, sounds good. ^^ BTW, I'm gaming as well. Playing the new Cake Mania game so I might be slow in posting. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Icon_razz )

Alex snuggled closer to Nerine but didn't say anything. He had a happy smile on his face and he, too, had a wonderful night with Nerine.

The next morning, Ryan woke up a little after the sun rose. He stretched his arms and got out of his chair. He looked over at Rosaline and Bryan, both of whom were still sleeping soundly. But then he noticed something unusual on Bryan's face. He looked all pained, as though he had suffered a loss of some kind.

Meanwhile, Bryan kept muttering in his sleep, "I'm so sorry, my love. Please don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 am

Nerine smiled happily as Alex snuggled to her but didn't say anything either. She enjoyed him holding her as he slept and didn't want to wake him up.

Soon, Rosaline woke up as well after a bit. She saw Ryan, already awake. She smiled at him and replied,

"Good morning, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 am

Alex continued to enjoy sleeping next to Nerine, unaware that she had already woken up. A little while later, he opened his eyes and looked into Nerine's, gazing lovingly at him. He smiled softly at her and replied, "Good morning, darling. Have I been asleep long?"

Ryan gave Rosaline a small smile and replied, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Bryan continued to have that pained look on his face and held tighter to Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 am

Nerine smiled at Alex and replied, "Good morning, my dear Alex. You've been sleeping for some time but I enjoyed looking at your sleeping face."

Rosaline nodded to Ryan and was about to reply when she felt Bryan tighten to her, and turned to him. She saw the pained look on his face and worried for him, she thought about waking him but wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

Alex replied, "Well, I'm awake now, darling, and I love gazing into your eyes. A beautiful vision I see when I first wake up."

He got up a bit and then after wrapping his arms around her, he leaned in for a sweet good morning kiss.

Ryan replied, "He's been like that for a while. I have no idea when it started but after I woke up, I saw the look."

Bryan continued holding Rosaline tightly and kept muttering, "Please forgive me, my love. Please..." There were tears coming out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 am

Nerine happily kissed Alex passionately, giving him the sweetest good morning.

Rosaline saw the tears coming out of Bryan's eyes and knew she had to wake him. Gently, she shook him and said,

"My love, wake up. Wake up, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:53 am

Alex enjoyed holding Nerine in his arms and kissing her passionately. It felt so good to be together and to have this time alone just for themselves.

He broke off the kiss a little afterwards and then looking into her eyes, he said, "I wish we could stay in bed today and just hold each other but Mom and Dad will be coming over. I can wait until our honeymoon when it'll be just the two of us to keep each other company."

Bryan felt Rosaline shake him and slowly, he woke up. He opened his eyes and gazed at Rosaline. Then he looked around the room and saw Ryan along with the sleeping puppies. With a confused look in his eyes, he asked,

"What happened? I feel like images are getting blurred. I don't know what to believe."

(Ahh this is part of Bryan getting his memory back. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, and then we can stay in bed all day if you want. But now, we have to get up. Do you want to use the bathroom first, my lord?"

(Weeh. xD)

Rosaline freaked out as it seemed that Bryan wasn't alright, and looked confused and dazzled. Completely worried but trying to calm herself, she held him in her arms and gently replied,

"My love, are you alright? You are ok here with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next