Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:09 am

Rosaline looked happily back into Bryan's eyes and replied, "I'll be more than happy to hear them all, because I can never resist your beautiful music, my love."

William was calm for the rest of time, thinking to himself quietly.

I only need Rosaline to drink this potion. Making her drink it won't be a trouble, but I need to reach her alone first, away from her husband and his brother. Once that's done, no matter what they do, she will be mine.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:13 am

Bryan replied, "And then I will play my music for you forever, my love. I'm happy that it pleases you so."

Stacey knew that she had to warn Rosaline and Bryan of what she saw right away, even if she wasn't sure exactly what William was planning. So quietly, she snuck out of the park and once she was out of viewing distances, she ran towards the inn, hoping that Rosaline, Bryan, and Ryan were still there.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 am

(Ahh William won't be pleased now. Razz)

Rosaline replied, "It surely does, my love. I am glad I married such a talented musician as you are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 am

(lol Well, Stacey has no idea what that potion is supposed to do. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Icon_razz )

After some time of running, Stacey arrived at the inn. Quickly, she entered and went upstairs to outside Bryan and Rosaline's room. Although she was out of breath, she had enough strength to knock on the door.

On the other side, Ryan could hear a knock and said, "I'll get that."

He then got up and saw Stacey, looking exhausted and out of breath. He motioned to her to enter and take a seat, which she did so gladly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 am

Rosaline saw Stacey enter the room, looking very exhausted and tired and out of breath. She looked at her and said,

"Hey, Stacey. Are you alright? You look exhausted."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 am

Stacey looked at Rosaline and gave her a small smile. She nodded and replied, "I'm all right. Just tired from running but I had to come here as soon as I found out what I saw."

She paused for a couple of minutes to take in some breaths and then continued,

"The plan isn't working well. I saw William alone in the park earlier and he had this green bottle with him. I have a feeling that he's going to use it against you, Rosaline. I couldn't see the label on it, though."

Ryan frowned and replied, "That guy just doesn't give up, does he? Sheesh."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 am

Rosaline was alarmed and replied, "What is he planning to do? What green bottle? He must be planning something so sneaky since I can't really tell what is he going to do with a bottle."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 am

Stacey replied, "I have no idea. I'm sorry. I tried to take a closer look at the bottle to see what the potion in it was called but William put it in his pocket before I had a chance to find out."

Ryan replied, "I can do some sleuthing and try to find out. It's probably a magic potion so I'll drop by some of the magic shops here and question the owners."

Bryan nodded and replied, "That's a good idea. In the meantime, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "We can only keep ourselves alert for anything that William may be up to. It looks like he won't be giving up ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:56 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's right. Also, I feel that Rosaline may be in extreme danger so one of us should be with her at all times. She shouldn't be alone."

Stacey replied, "Yes, I think that's best for Lady Rosaline's safety. I know that there is good in William but he just can't see that he's going down a bad path."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:00 am

Rosaline replied, "I can definitely take care of myself so that's not a problem. But I really hope that William stops it because I can't imagine our whole life running from him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 am

Bryan sighed and replied, "I agree, my love. I don't want us having to live the rest of our lives in fear running from him, wondering what he'll do next."

Stacey replied, "I'll try to convince him to stop this path but I don't know after our last encounter. I won't give up, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 am

Rosaline wondered what happened in their last encounter and looking to Stacey curiously, she asked, "What do you mean by that? Did anything happen between you two?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 am

Stacey sighed and replied, "Well, I didn't mean to but we ended up getting into an argument. You see, I tried a different approach with him. Rather than being friendly like I usually am, I was trying to behave more like him, cold and distant. I figured he liked that kind of personality better. But then I exploded when he asked what was the matter with me and..."

She didn't feel like saying anymore and so Bryan replied, "I see. I guess William is a little unpredictable, to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah. In any case, we just have to be careful till we find a solution. I hope whatever he does next, it won't be anything dangerous."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:22 am

Ryan replied, "We can only hope. I'll walk around the magic district and ask about that green bottle. Meanwhile, Rosaline, do you think that Stacey should resume the plan or should we try something different?"

Bryan added, "Yeah, I'm wondering that as well. It seems like whatever we come up with, William is one step ahead."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=690
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40