Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Then you'll love it, I am sure. There is almost every type of talent. Some like playing the musical instruments, like the flute or the violin, and some like drawing some paintings."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:01 am

Eleanor replied, "That sounds delightful. I would love to see some artwork although Nerine does create the best art that I've ever viewed."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and added, "You may not know this but I play a little bit of the violin although the piano is my speciality. I mentioned this to Nerine back in Devenshire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, that is right. I've yet to listen to Bryan's playing on the violin but I am sure it's as wonderful as the piano."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh really? I'd love to hear some of it sometime, my love. I am sure it's so pretty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 am

Bryan looked upon Rosaline with love kindled in his eyes. Softly, he replied, "Of course, my love. I will be more than happy to play the violin for you sometime."

Eleanor added, "Bryan's musical talent sure does run in the family. I continue to be impressed by such wonderful talent and the world is quite lucky to have him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:29 am

Rosaline nodded in agreement with Eleanor happily and replied, "That's surely right but I am much luckier since I have him here for myself, my husband and my forever love."

She snuggled close to Bryan, her eyes full of love and appreciation for him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 am

Bryan snuggled closer to Rosaline as well and wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in his arms full of love for her.

Alex smiled at the happy couple and turning to Nerine, he said, "And I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful artist. I'd love for you to pursue your art, darling. The world would be blessed if it could see some of it. Then someday you could be a famous artist and I would be the lucky husband married to such a talent."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 am

Nerine blushed to Alex's flattery, and shyly replied,

"Aww my lord, I'd rather keep my talent for you only. If anything, I am the luckiest person in the world to be your wife, and to be so blessed from the sky."

Lisianthus saw and heard Alex and Nerine flattering with each and uncomfortable, she wanted to leave. She said telepathically to Ryan,

Ryan, can we leave now? I think I should get going.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 am

Ryan heard Lisianthus' telepathic message and nodding, he replied,

All right. I'll let the others know that we'll be heading out.

He then coughed a little loudly enough so that everyone would hear it. He then said, "Umm I'll take Sia out now. I'll be back in a little while and no worries-I'll be sure she's safe."

Alex looked up and looking over at Lisianthus, he said, "Do you really have to leave?" Telepathically, he told her,

I'll miss you so...
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 am

Lisianthus heard Alex's telepathic message but she didn't reply for a few moments, neither telepathically nor publicly. She was saddened by the parting, too, but how could she stay when Alex showed love to only Nerine?

She kept the sadness inside her and then replied, "I should leave now, so that I am no more late in my world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:52 am

Alex didn't say anything but rather, he looked sadly at Lisianthus and telepathically replied,

I'm sorry. I love you so and I wish I could declare our love publicly but...too many people would be hurt and...Remember me, Sia. I'll always love you, no matter how far apart we are.

Edward got up and walked over to Lisianthus, giving her a fatherly hug. He said, "I wish you could stay one more day. We're sure going to miss you."

(I should get off for the night now but I'll post back more tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 am

(Nite. ^^)

Alex's words in Lisianthus' mind only hurt her more and increased the pain of parting, but she couldn't stay anymore and going was only for her own good. She looked at Alex with a secretly pained face.

As Edward hugged her fatherly, she returned the hug gently and replied,

"Thanks, sir. I am going to miss everyone here as well, but I will try to come back as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Alex sighed quietly as he saw the look on Lisianthus' face and didn't know what to do.

Edward released Lisianthus and replied, "We'll look forward to it and we'll try to visit you as soon as we can."

Eleanor got up as well and walked over to Lisianthus, giving her a hug. She added, "Have a safe journey, dear, and I wish you the best of luck with your kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 am

Lisianthus returned Eleanor's hug as well and replied, "Thanks, Mum. I hope you can all visit me soon. I'll be waiting."

Nerine then also said, "I'll miss you, cousin. Try to come back soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 am

Alex looked up at Lisianthus and found it very difficult to control his emotions for her. But at the same time, part of him still didn't want to upset Nerine. So he acted on instinct and getting up, he ran over to Lisianthus and gave her a hug, saying,

"I'm going to miss you so, Sia. I'll miss you so much."

There were tears in his eyes although he did his best to control them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:45 am

Lisianthus was touched by Alex's hug and felt overwhelmed by her emotions for him at that moment. There were tears that were almost coming out of her eyes although she didn't want to show them to anyone. Although she was hurt that Alex had to stay with Nerine, her love for him was still so strong.

She returned the hug ever so softly and replied, "I'll miss you, too, Alex. Take care of Nerine, and yourself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 am

Alex continued to hold Lisianthus in his arms, as though he never wanted to let go of her. But he knew he had to eventually or the others would suspect something. So reluctantly, after a minute, he let go of her and nodding, he replied, "I will, Sia."

And then he telepathically told her,

Someday, someway, I'll find a way for us to be together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 am

Lisianthus heard Alex's telepathic message but she didn't give a reply. She took a deep breath, and then looking to Bryan and Rosaline,

"Goodbye, you two, and I hope you get out of here soon, Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 am

Bryan smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "Farewell, Sia. I hope that you will be able to drop by our home next time you come back. Nerine and Alex know where it is so you're free to visit us anytime you wish."

Ryan then looked at Lisianthus and said, "I'm ready to go whenever you are. I'll get us a carriage and you can give the driver directions."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:14 am

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "Let's get going now then."

She turned to the others and said, "Farewell, everyone. I'll try to return soon, and you try to visit me as well, if you can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 am

Ryan nodded and turning to the others, he said, "I'll be back after I make sure that Sia is safe."

Although Alex secretly didn't like that Ryan was taking Lisianthus instead of himself, he turned to him and said, "Please take care of her, Ryan. Please."

Ryan nodded and with a small smile, he replied, "I will." Ryan then gestured to Lisianthus and said, "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 am

Lisianthus looked to Alex one more time before she went out of the room, with a heavy heart, and waited for Ryan to follow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:57 am

Alex watched as Lisianthus left and a part of him wanted to go after her, to tell her not to go, to stay with him and that he would be hers forever. But then he glanced back at Nerine and his parents and he knew that he couldn't hurt them. So he walked back to Nerine's side and took a seat next to her although he didn't say anything.

Meanwhile, Ryan followed Lisianthus out of the room and downstairs to the lobby. He glanced over at her and quietly asked, "Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 am

Lisianthus did her best to hide her feelings and her sadness, and nodding quietly, she replied,

"Yeah. It was a bit hard, though, saying goodbye to everyone. I am going to miss them all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 am

Ryan nodded sympathetically and replied, "Yeah, I can only imagine. I can see that Alex especially is going to miss you. Are you sure you want to go? Because I have this feeling that you don't need to leave right away."

They had reached the entrance to the hospital and Ryan scanned around to find a nearby carriage.

(I should get off for the night and get some sleep but I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "Even if I want to say, I have to go. I have a kingdom and a responsibility...and staying here doesn't mean much, anyway; it doesn't have a place. Nerine and Alex are going to have their honeymoon, who am I going to stay with? I think it's a perfect time to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next