Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 am

For a moment, Alex looked confused but then realized what Rosaline had meant. They were once actually siblings-in-law when he was married to Rosalind.

Turning to Rosaline for a moment, he then asked, "Umm how is Rosalind doing? It's probably been a while since you last saw her but is she all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:11 am

Rosaline shrugged and replied, "I don't know. I haven't seen her for so long and I don't know where is she right now, although probably still at her house with her parents. You don't have to worry though, she has that Greg with her so she is probably all right."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 am

Bryan turned to Rosaline with a look of innocent confusion on his face and asked gently, "My love, you don't like Greg? But maybe I'm jumping to conclusions?"

Alex picked up that Rosaline called Patriaclos and Andra Rosalind's parents and not hers. He wondered if something had happened or if it was nothing more than a slip of the tongue.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:18 am

Rosaline turned to Bryan and replied, "Aww my love, you know I don't stand that guy. I don't know what Rosalind loves in him so. I am glad I got away from him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:22 am

Bryan closed his eyes, trying to recall how Rosaline felt about Greg. There was a brief flashback where Rosaline did express her feelings towards him.

Opening his eyes and looking into hers, he nodded in recollection and replied, "Ahh I see now, my love. I remember now. Greg is rough around the edges but he's overall a good guy. I guess that's what Rosalind sees in him."

Edward added, "Greg is a hard worker. When he used to work for Eleanor and me, he would do any task we asked him to so he's pretty dependable. I know he'll take good care of Rosalind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes, looking uninterested in the whole subject and replied,

"Well, anyways. He's her husband so that's her thing. I don't think I should bother myself thinking about her, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 am

Edward took the hint and said no more on the subject. Meanwhile, Bryan turned to Nerine and asked, "What do you usually do during the summer, Nerine? The season is fast approaching. A lot of people go to the beach. Alex should take you this summer."

Alex nodded and turning to Nerine, he added, "Definitely. I'll take my darling to the beach if her heart so desires. We have a beautiful beach house and the property isn't crowded to we'll have plenty of room to run around, swim, and other fun activities."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:34 am

Nerine replied, "Beach is fun, sure. Who doesn't like going to the beach? I like laying on the sand and swimming sometimes and with my lord, the fun is only more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 am

Alex grinned and replied, "I'm looking forward to the summer for sure. It'll be so much with my darling by my side."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and added, "We could go to the beach, too, after our concert tour is over. Or would you prefer going somewhere else this summer? We can go anywhere you want, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 am

Rosaline replied, "Beach is good, my love. I like swimming under the sun rays."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 am

Bryan hugged Rosaline happily and replied, "Yays! And you know, I bet you would look so hot in a bathing suit." He gave Rosaline a loving yet seductive look.

Ryan looked over at Bryan and Rosaline and could hear tidbits of their conversation, some of which made him a little sad, as he could never become publicly close to Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 am

Rosaline blushed a little in embarrassment and replied, "Shh my love. I will be happy to look beautiful for you but when it's time for so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 am

Bryan chuckled softly and then replied, "Of course, my love. I can't wait to get you out of here to enjoy the world and all its beauties once more although the most beautiful vision in all of this world is right before my eyes."

Alex then turned to Lisianthus and called out to her, "Sia, are we keeping you? I wish you could stay longer but if you need to return, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 am

Lisianthus shook her head and replied with a smile, "Ahh no, it's all right. If anything, it's a little and then I can leave alone. You can stay with Bryan and Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:05 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "I can go with you while the others stay. You shouldn't leave alone."

Ryan replied, "Ahh I can take Sia to the destination point. There's no need to trouble yourself about it."

For a moment, Alex had a jealous look on his face but it temporarily passed as Ryan offered to take Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ahh if Ryan won't mind, I don't think there is a need to trouble yourself, Alex. I can go with him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:21 am

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and replied, "It wouldn't be any trouble at all and Alex is right. You shouldn't leave alone."

Alex replied, "Are you sure, Sia? I wouldn't mind at all accompanying you." Secretly, he wanted to say how much he'd miss her but with everyone in the room, he knew that it wouldn't be such a good idea to say so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:25 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I am sure, Alex. I'll be fine, and it won't take long at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:27 am

Alex didn't wish to be parted from Lisianthus in this way but if he protested the idea, his parents and Nerine would probably look at him weirdly and suspect something. So nodding reluctantly, he replied,

"All right then. But in the meantime, stay a little longer and come closer. You should jump in the conversation with us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:33 am

Lisianthus smiled a little to Alex and nodded, but didn't say anything. Inside, she wanted to leave sooner since staying around made her feel uncomfortable with Alex and Nerine flattering each other.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:36 am

(Awww, I still think that Sia should fight for her man. XD)

Ryan glanced over at Lisianthus and could understand what she was thinking. He smiled gently at her and with his eyes, he told her to wait it out.

Meanwhile, Edward turned back to Rosaline and asked, "I was wondering. Do you know of any places of interest here? We'll be staying for a couple more days before returning to Devenshire but I was thinking that we should visit any places that we might have missed and since you know this town pretty well, you're the perfect person to ask."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:17 am

(lol)

Rosaline thought about it for a few moments then replied, "Ahh well, there is the concert hall, the theater, the two grand parks, and the local museum. There is also the town center which is a nice place to visit if you are up to watch some public performances."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 am

Edward replied, "Ahh we haven't seen much of the town center yet." Turning to Nerine, he then asked, "Tomorrow, would it be all right if we all went there? We could get lucky and catch a public performance or two. I'd like to explore the rest of the town before we go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:31 am

Nerine nodded and replied to Edward, "Of course, dad. The town center is a nice place to visit and there are a lot of nice performances there."

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup. You will see wonderful talents there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 am

Edward smiled to both ladies and replied, "Thanks. I'm sure that we can catch some wonderful talent there and Eleanor would love the diversion."

Eleanor nodded and added, "Definitely. I'd love to catch some local talent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next