Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:09 am

Rosaline replied, "I see. If so, I'll sure like it. It sounds better than Lessire, but I don't care where am I. I just want Bryan by my side, that's enough to make me the happiest woman ever."

Lisianthus replied, "I see, but shouldn't Rosaline know him more, since she has been with him for a pretty long time? He could have changed though."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:43 am

Bryan hugged Rosaline happily as he heard her words of endearment and replied, "And I'll be happy as long as you are always next to me, my love."

Alex looked on at the happy couple and smiled, for he was truly happy for them both.

Ryan replied, "True. Rosaline remembers the old William, not this one who's in pursuit of her and not caring who gets hurt along the way. I think that talking to him again isn't going to do any good. He seems the type bent on following a goal all the way through."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:11 am

Lisianthus replied, "Yeah, I guess. What would you do if you were in his place, William? If you loved someone all along, and she promised to wait for you, and after suffering for so long you find out that she is married. I think it's a hard feeling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:22 am

Ryan sighed quietly and then replied, "I suppose so. I can understand William being upset to find out that Rosaline is married and I can see him wanting to talk to her. But kidnapping her? Taking her away from Bryan just so he could have her? I can't see any justification in that whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:24 am

Lisianthus replied, "Sometimes people think that just because they were deceived, they have the excuse to do anything, even if it was terribly wrong. Maybe William is one of them, that he feels that Rosaline deceived him and he has the right to kidnap her away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:32 am

Ryan replied, "Perhaps. I can't see, though, why William can't move on. He could, you know. I mean, a person's entire life shouldn't revolve around another. If that were the case, there's no way I could move on since I would always be thinking about Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:40 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's true. You can't know what's inside a person's mind. I think that William is feeling that he is just left out, and deceived if anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:46 am

Ryan nodded in understanding and replied, "I guess I could see that. Tell me, Sia. If Rosaline's plan of talking to William doesn't work, what would you suggest we try? Rosaline doesn't think that running away is the answer but I don't see a lot of options. I want to protect her and Bryan and have only their safety in mind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:49 am

Lisianthus replied, "Hmm I am not really sure. From what you say, he seems to be really persistent on taking her. I think he might only leave her if he finds another woman to love, but where can you find such a person."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:52 am

As Ryan heard Lisianthus suggest that William find another woman to love, he suddenly remembered Stacey and how she had come in earlier to warn them of William's plan. His eyes lit up and secretively, he replied,

"I know of such a woman or at least I think I do. She was the one who came in earlier to warn us of William's plan. It looked like she cared about him although I have no idea if William has any feelings towards her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:18 am

Lisianthus looked at Ryan and replied, "Well, if you find a woman who can love William, you'll have to make him love her as well. It must be difficult, though, since he's so obsessed with Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:28 am

Ryan nodded and in a thinking pose, he replied, "Yeah, that's sure true. Hmm do you have any ideas on how to get William to fall in love with another woman? You're a woman and all, of course, so you might have some ideas that could work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:31 am

Lisianthus sweat dropped and in little embarrassment, she replied, "Ehh I am a woman and all but I don't think I can be helpful here. After all, it depends on the man himself and what does he want, and I can't tell because I don't know him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:36 am

Ryan sweatdropped as well but smiled and replied, "Ahh ok. No worries then. We'll figure it out, I guess. I'll try to get Rosaline to go along with the idea if talking to him doesn't work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:39 am

Lisianthus replied, "I wish you luck on whatever you do, as long as it is for the safety of Rosaline's, Bryan's and yours. Surely, having William bug you around isn't safe at all."

She then was silent for a few seconds but then some idea came to her mind. She looked up at Ryan and said,

"Say, won't William leave Rosaline if he...doesn't like being with her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:43 am

Ryan looked curious as Lisianthus suggested an idea and replied, "Hmm that could work. But how would William no longer like being around Rosaline? Should Rosaline change her behavior that would annoy him?"

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=685
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40