Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:46 am

Rosaline was surprised to see Alex, Nerine and the others but she smiled at them, replying,
"Hey, everyone. Been so long."

Nerine saw Rosaline awake, too, and happy to see her so, she replied, "Rosaline, you are awake at last. I am so happy you got better."

From the sounds of it, Rosaline guessed that Alex and Nerine visited them when she was still comatose.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:52 am

As though in confirmation, Alex replied, "We dropped by yesterday to visit you when we found out that you were here but you were asleep. Bryan and Ryan kept us company, though."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "Yup, Nerine, Alex, Sia, and Edward and Eleanor wanted to drop by and see us, as it's been a while since we all met up."

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and with a smile, he asked, "How are you, Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:13 am

Lisianthus smiled to Ryan and replied, "I am fine, Ryan. How have you been?"

Rosaline replied to Alex meanwhile, "I see. It's good that I am awake now then, to be able to catch up with you all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:19 am

Ryan replied, "I'm fine. It's good to see you again although I expected to see you later today."

Alex took a seat and replied, "I'm glad to be able to catch up with you as well. How are you feeling?"

(I should get off for the night and get some sleep. See you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:49 pm

(Nite. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled slightly and replied, "Umm yeah, but you see, I am not going to attend the wedding anymore. I have to go back to my world, and Alex suggested that we drop by first."

Rosaline replied to Alex, "A bit better, at least awake now. I'll get well soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:34 am

Ryan looked surprised as Lisianthus told him that she wasn't going to attend the wedding. He leaned in so that the others wouldn't hear and quietly asked,

"Is there any particular reason you aren't going?"

Alex replied, "I'm glad to hear that. We dropped by yesterday because my darling and I are having our wedding ceremony today and wanted to invite you and Bryan. Bryan is planning on going and I'd love it if you could come as well but you're probably still feeling tired, I must imagine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:37 am

Lisianthus quietly replied to Ryan's question, "Umm I just don't want to. I won't feel comfortable doing so."

She hoped that her answer was enough, that Ryan understood it.

Rosaline looked a bit surprised to hear that Bryan was going since she had no idea, but she didn't disagree or refuse since she had no problem with him doing so. She smiled at Alex and replied,

"Ahh I see. Well, I am happy for you and Nerine and I would have loved to come, but I probably don't have strength to. Plus, if I go today, I will also probably worry you, my love and everyone. But since my love is going, consider that I have went, too. My love and I are one, and I will be happy if he goes."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:03 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow but nodded and didn't say anything further. He guessed that Lisianthus not wanting to go probably had to do with Alex and Nerine. So then he said,

"How do you plan on returning to your world?"

Bryan turned to Rosaline and replied, "Ahh I was going to mention it to you later, my love, but are you ok with me going? Ryan will stay here with you, for I don't wish for you to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:48 am

Lisianthus replied, "I am going to take a carriage to the cave in the forest outside Lessire. That's where the gate to my world is. You see, each world has a gate to the other worlds, and luckily the gate to my world is near here."

Rosaline turned to Bryan and gently, she replied, "If you want to go, my love, I can't say no to you. If it would make you happy, it would make me happy as well. I'll be fine with Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:01 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. May I go with you to see you off? I'm curious to see this portal and of course, to wish you a personal farewell."

Bryan replied, "I would like to attend to celebrate Nerine's and Alex's happy day but I don't wish to leave you at the same time. If you want me to stay at your side, just say the word and I'll do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:17 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "If you'd like, sure. I won't mind, but make sure you get a way to get back, like keeping the carriage or so. It is not so far from the city but you will be walking in a forest, you never know."

Rosaline replied meanwhile, "Aww my love, I am sure Alex and Nerine would like you to go, and even though I will miss you so, I want you to go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:25 am

Ryan replied, "I'll rent a horse from the stables and follow you all. That way, no need for me to walk back."

Alex added, "Yup, my darling and I want you to be there if it's possible."

Bryan nodded and then turning back to Rosaline, he asked, "Are you sure, darling? I would return to you as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:56 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok then although I don't think the others would come with me. I wouldn't want them anyway, they have a wedding to plan."

Rosaline nodded to Bryan and replied, "Yup, I am sure, my love. I want you to have some fun and enjoy your time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:00 am

Ryan replied with a look of concern on his face, "Are you sure the others wouldn't want to come to see you off? I know that the ceremony is later today but it seems a bit strange. But anyway, I'll come with you to wish you a farewell and hopefully, with Rosaline recovering, I can be able to visit your world soon."

Bryan smiled and kissed Rosaline softly on the lips. He stroked her cheek and replied, "Thank you, my love. You truly are wonderful."

Alex turned to Rosaline and added, "Thanks, Rosaline. My darling and I want our loved ones there as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:07 am

Lisianthus replied, "Sure, but you perhaps won't want to be late, right? Since Bryan is attending the wedding and all, and you should be here for Rosaline."

Rosaline turned to Alex and replied, "No problem, Alex. I would come if I could but now, I can only wish a happy life for you two."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:13 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, of course. There's no way that Bryan is going to attend the ceremony without making sure that Rosaline is looked after so I'll be back in time. And with what happened earlier this morning, there should be one of us present here. We shouldn't take any chances and all."

Alex smiled at Rosaline and replied, "Thanks, Rosaline. That means a lot to me and I'm sure that my darling appreciates the well wishes, too."

He held Nerine in his arms while chatting happily.

(I should get off for the night since it's getting late here and all. I'll post some more tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:20 am

(Nite. <3)

Lisianthus looked curiously at Ryan and replied, "Oh? What happened here this morning? Did anything uneventful happen? I am sorry if I am intruding, but I am just wondering."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:06 am

Ryan shook his head and smiling, he replied, "No, not at all. I brought the subject up, after all."

He paused for a few moments and then continued quietly, "Do you remember yesterday when we mentioned about William? Someone came to warn us that William is planning something tonight and Rosaline may be harmed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:01 am

Lisianthus replied, "I see. What are you going to do? If Rosaline can't get out of here, doesn't that mean that she's in danger?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Ryan nodded and with a serious face, he replied, "Yeah, I think she is but Rosaline refuses to leave the room. She doesn't want to run away and Bryan isn't going to argue with her on it. The plan we have right now is for one of us to be awake so that when William does come, we'll be ready for him. Rosaline will then try to talk reason into him but I don't know how much success she will have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:12 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I see. But you should be careful, since from what I hear, this William seems like a dangerous fella. You better be careful since you never know how will he do his move."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:28 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree. I don't trust William although Rosaline doesn't like my skepticism towards him."

Meanwhile, Bryan turned to Nerine and asked, "Do you have everything ready for the ceremony later?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:33 am

Nerine nodded to Bryan and replied, "Yup, we do. Everything is all prepared. My lord has a gotten a nice suit and I got my dress, and everyone will be with us. That is enough to make us happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:36 am

Alex put his arm around Nerine's shoulders and added, "Dad will walk my darling down the aisle and I'll be waiting for her, ready to openly declare my love again."

Bryan smiled and replied, "It looks like you two will be very happy indeed. I'll be sure to be on time and to look presentable."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:48 am

Nerine smiled and replied, "Your presence will make the wedding only more special, Bryan. We'll really appreciate it. God, I feel today is going to be the best in my whole life."

She looked very happy and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next