Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 am

Stacey was surprised that William began to help her clear the table and put the dishes in the kitchen but at the same time, she was grateful for his help. She didn't even say anything when William refused to take any leftovers.

Smiling inwardly, she continued to move the dishes to the kitchen and then began carefully putting away the leftovers in the icebox. Then she proceeded to begin washing the dishes like so.

There was a knock at the door. Bryan said, "Ahh I hope that's one of the nurses or doctors with the cure."

Ryan added, "Same here." Turning to the puppies, he then whispered, "You two better hide just in case."

Little Bryan and Ryan understood and immediately got off the bed and hid under it.

Then Bryan got up, opened the door, and indeed, there was a nurse on the other side. He asked with anticipation, "Is the cure ready, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 am

William helped Stacey with the dishes and so, and when she began washing them, he watched her silently, not saying anything but watching vacantly.

The nurse nodded to Bryan and with a happy smile, she replied, "We got the cure all ready, sir, and I have it here with me," She showed the syringe and little bottle in her hands. "I have come to give it to Miss Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 am

As Stacey washed the dishes, she glanced that William was staring at her but she didn't say anything. She was just happy that he was there with her and of course, she wouldn't have wanted William to help her with the dishes. She hummed happily to herself and after some time, she was all done.

After putting all the clean dishes on the dish rack, Stacey wiped her hands with a cloth towel and then turning to William, she asked, "How about some coffee or tea? Would you like any?"

She wanted to be a good host to William and also, to gain his friendship.

Bryan returned the nurse's smile and looking relieved, he said, "I'm so happy to hear that, miss. My love is all ready." He led the way to where Rosaline was sitting up and sat again next to her. Turning to Rosaline, he then said,

"You'll soon be all better, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 am

William shook his head and replied quietly, "No, I don't want anything. I think it's about time I should go back to my place. It's getting darker and I don't want to have the trouble of walking in the forest at a darker night."

Rosaline was very happy to hear that cure was all ready and she nodded, replying, "I am all ready for it."

The nurse approached her and then replied, "Okay then. Will you please lay down, miss?"

Rosaline did so and laid down on the bed, then the nurse filled the syringe with the cure from the little bottle. After having done so, Rosaline gave the nurse her left arm and the nurse slowly began injecting it into Rosaline's blood.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Oh yes, that's true. How about we meet her tomorrow? We can go over the details of the plan and all that. Maybe after breakfast? Or you can come over for breakfast. I'll be happy to prepare some food."

Bryan and Ryan watched as the nurse gave Rosaline the cure. Bryan held Rosaline's right hand for strength, as a sign that he would always be there for her and to be strong. He was happy that his love would soon be all better. Ryan was happy as well that Rosaline would be better. At least one dilemma would soon be solved.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 am

William replied, "I'll come after breakfast, no need to make a meal every time I come here. And if it's possible-let us discuss the plan somewhere else, like the park or even walking around the town."

The nurse soon was finished injecting Rosaline with the cure, which hurt a little but Rosaline did her best to be strong and everyone's presence around her helped a lot. The nurse drew the syringe out of her skin, and then said,

"We're all done."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Oh all right. How about the South Park then? The same spot we were at earlier today. How's that? Then we can take a walk around town and discuss the details and so forth."

Bryan replied, "Ahh that's great. Miss, is it possible for my love to be checked out today now that the cure has been given to her?"

Ryan added, "Yeah, that's a good question. I'm sure it'll work but perhaps Rosaline should stay one more night to be monitored?"

(Getting late here so I should get off for the night and get some sleep. See you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 am

(Nite. <3)

William nodded and replied, "Sounds good. Well, I'll take my leave. I'll come early in the morning so I hope I will not find you asleep still."

The nurse replied, "It's all right to be checked out tonight, but it's more preferred if the lady stays one more night just to make sure everything is under control and that the cure is taking its effect in time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:07 am

Stacey giggled quietly and replied, "Don't worry. I'll be up bright and early at our meeting place. I'll show you to the door."

She led the way out of the kitchen and towards the front hall.

Bryan nodded and looking to Rosaline, he asked, "What would you like, my love?"

Ryan added, "I think Rosaline should stay one more night just to make sure that things are ok but as Bryan said, it's entirely up to you." He looked to Rosaline as well to see what she thought would be the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 am

William nodded silently and then followed Stacey to the door.

Rosaline replied, "I am fine with whatever you two settle on. I don't mind staying one more night though I wish I could get out of here as fast as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 am

Stacey reached the front door and opened it. Then she looked outside. Indeed, it was getting darker but there was still enough light for William to walk back to his place safely.

Looking at him, she gave him a kind smile and said, "I guess we'll see each other tomorrow bright and early. I look forward to it. Be safe, William."

Ryan nodded and looking at Bryan, he said, "I think that Rosaline should stay one more night just to be on the safe side. Then we can get her checked out of here first thing."

Bryan replied, "Aww all right. I guess my love's well-being comes before anything but," he then turned to Rosaline, "I want to stay here with you tonight, my love. Please?"

Bryan gave Rosaline such cute adorable eyes that pleaded to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 am

William stepped out of the house and without looking at Stacey, he replied, "Goodbye. Sleep well."

He then walked back to his place and disappeared in the dark.

Rosaline looked at Bryan and although she was moved by his pleading eyes, she replied, "Aww my love, I would love for you to stay but I don't want your worry for me to delay your recovery. I worry about you so much, too, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 am

Although William didn't look back at her, if he did, he would have seen Stacey waving her right hand, wishing him a good night. She wanted to be sure that he would be all right although she knew that William was very capable of taking care of himself.

Bryan continued to give Rosaline his pleading look and said, "But my love, my recovery will go much faster if I'm with you. Please let me stay. I can't bear another night without you by my side."

Ryan looked on, not sure which side, if any, he should take.

(Ahh Love, I have to tell you. The avvie is quite interesting. XD)

(I should get off to get some sleep soon and all that. I hope we can post more tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 am

(Ahh nite. ^^ And as for the avvie, that's the logo of my favorite football team. xD)

William walked back to his place, through the town, then out of it, then through the forest and finally to his little hut. He felt so exhausted after all what had happened today but he admitted to himself that overall, the day was better than what it could be. His heart still ached for Rosaline and he wished if that plan he was going to carry out with Stacey was going to work although part of him also doubted.

He entered his hut and then went straight to bed, not even getting off his clothes, laid down and fell asleep quickly.

Rosaline was so moved by Bryan's looks but she worried for his health, too. Looking innocently conflicted, she replied,

"Aww I don't know, my love. I really want you to stay but I just want you to get your rest so that you recover fast. That's all what my heart worries about now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

Meanwhile, Stacey went on upstairs to her room after having secured the front door and checked the downstairs to make sure that everything was all right. Although the day was a little scary, Stacey felt that overall, things weren't as bad as she expected.

She washed up and then changed into her nightgown, preparing for some much needed sleep.

Ryan looked over at Bryan and said, "I can stay here with Rosaline tonight and make sure that she's all right. Then you can come over first thing in the morning and we can all check her out of here and take her back to the inn. I'm sure that Rosaline would be all right with that plan."

He looked over at Rosaline to await her response.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Rosaline replied, "Surely, I wouldn't mind, but would you, Ryan? I mean, you stayed with me last night, too, and I don't want to be overwhelming or tiring you. I am sure I will be fine if I stay all alone, and there will be no need to worry about me anymore since I've taken the cure already."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:23 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'm sure that is true but you shouldn't be alone here and I think Bryan would feel better if he knew that I was here making sure that you're all right."

Bryan added, "Well, if Ryan does stay, then I guess it would be ok for me to go back to the inn. But first thing tomorrow, I'll check my love out of the hospital and then we can be next to each other again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Well, alright then. I would love it if Ryan would keep my company and it would comfort me a lot better to know that my love is resting in peace in his room. He knows he doesn't need to worry about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Then I'll agree to rest at the inn one more night. I know-when I get back, I'll prepare a special homecoming just for my love and ask the inn staff to help me."

Ryan grinned and replied, "That sounds like a wonderful idea and Rosaline will be in great hands with me watching over her." Turning to the nurse, Ryan then asked,

"Miss, now that Rosaline has been given the cure, can she eat food again or should she wait a little longer?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:03 am

The nurse replied, "It's better that she waits a little longer until the cure takes its effect and all that. I also advise the lady to rest and sleep well tonight so that it works faster."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:07 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand. Thanks, miss." Turning to Rosaline, Ryan said, "You heard what the nurse said. I'll get some soup for you for dinner and then you'll need a good night's sleep."

Bryan added, "And I'll be sure to prepare the best homecoming for my love!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 am

Rosaline turned to Bryan and replied, "Aww my love, you don't need to. When I just return back to our room and be in your arms again, it will be the best homecoming ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 am

Bryan happily hugged Rosaline and with a warm smile on his face, he replied, "I'm sure of that, my love, but I want to make sure that our room is absolutely perfect for you when you return. And," turning to Ryan, "I'll make sure that the staff tidy your room as well."

Ryan replied, "Thanks, Bryan. That would be great. I left the place in a bit of a mess when I went to pack things, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 am

Rosaline nodded and replied then, "All right then, my love, but I assure you again that I will be happy just as long as you are with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I know, my love, but nothing is too good for you. You deserve the best of everything and if I can provide it for you, then it makes me happy." Turning to the nurse, he then said, "Thank you for everything, miss. I assume that either you or one of the nurses or doctors will check up on my love later?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next