Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 am

Bryan replied, "I'm glad that my love understands."

Ryan then said, "Now what would you like for dinner, Bryan?"

Bryan thought about it for a couple of minutes and then replied, "Hmm I'm in the mood for some seafood tonight. So maybe some fried shrimp and crab cakes."

Ryan replied, "That sounds yummy. I'll order the same and add a few sides as well. I'll go out and get the food then while you take care of the puppies." Turning to Rosaline, Ryan then said, "I know you don't want any food but is there anything else you need while I'm out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No, thanks, Ryan. I appreciate your question, though."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Not a problem. I'll go out then and be back in a little while."

He got up from his seat and then left the room, leaving the hospital to go get dinner for Bryan and himself.

Then Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "I should go ahead and take care of the puppies' dinner. You rest easy and play with them while I do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright, my love."

She then turned her attention to the puppies and played a little with them till Bryan prepares their food.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 am

While the puppies happily played with Rosaline, Bryan set about preparing their dinner. He first took their food bowls and filled them with food. Then he filled their water bowls and once he did so, he returned to Rosaline's side and told them,

"Dinner's ready, boys."

The puppies barked happily and then jumped off the bed, beginning to eat. Bryan then held Rosaline in his arms and softly said, "Now we have a few moments alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 am

Rosaline laid her head so gently on Bryan's chest as she enjoyed being held in his arms and replied happily, "Surely. You know what I don't like the most about this? It's that we don't get much alone time. I don't mind Ryan's presence, of course, and he's such a great company, but I do like to have some romantic time with you and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:22 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "That I do agree with you, my love. I've missed the romantic times when we're alone, just you and me. Once you get all checked out of here, we'll have them again. You can tell me what you'd like to do tomorrow. Of course, we'll need to go back to the inn first to bring back all of these items and to have the puppies settled in. I'll make arrangements with the inn staff and all. Then if you're feeling up to it, we can go out and enjoy the day or if you'd rather stay in, we can do that, too. Whatever my love desires, I will grant her wish."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 am

Rosaline wrapped her arms around Bryan and replied, "I wish we could stay in, my love, and enjoy more times like these. I've been missing them for a while, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 am

Bryan continued to hold Rosaline happily in his arms and softly replied, "Then we can stay in tomorrow, my love. We'll have a romantic day-just the two of us. I'm sure Ryan will understand and you know, I'm a little jealous of him for getting to spend tonight and last night watching you."

He softly kissed Rosaline on the lips, blissfully happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 am

Rosaline happily kissed Bryan softly as well, wrapping her arms gently around his neck, feeling pleasant to be kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 am

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline for a few more minutes and then broke off the kiss, looking lovingly into her eyes. He then laid down on the bed with her, relaxing happily.

Meanwhile, the puppies continued eating their dinner, happy and content.

A little while later, Ryan returned, carrying a bag of food with him. He announced, "Dinner's ready. Come and get it while it's hot." He then laid the food carefully on a nearby table.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "Guess I should eat, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:49 am

Rosaline nodded softly, replying, "Go ahead and enjoy your meal, my love. I'll be resting and waiting for you meanwhile."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 am

Bryan kissed Rosaline softly and then releasing her from his arms, he replied, "Then I shall be back to you as soon as I can, my love." He then approached the table and along with Ryan began eating dinner, which was very delicious.

The puppies had finished their meal and immediately jumped back onto Rosaline's bed, wanting to play some more with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:56 am

Rosaline saw the puppies jump on bed next to her and cuddled with them near, although she didn't play and just laid down on bed, holding them in her arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 am

The puppies felt so happy as Rosaline cuddled them in her arms. They enjoyed snuggling next to her and warm to be in her presence. Bryan and Ryan glanced at them and Ryan commented,

"You always manage to make those around you smile, Rosaline. You have that effect on people and animals."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:29 am

Rosaline smiled at Ryan and replied, "Well, I hope I will be always be able to do so with both. I love to see people around me happy after all."

She petted the puppies more gently as she held them in her arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 am

Bryan smiled as well as he observed Rosaline petting the puppies. It warmed his heart to see his love so happy. While continuing to eat his dinner, he would pause and looking over at Rosaline, he asked,

"My love, how are you feeling? Are you feeling better now?"

He wondered when the cure would begin to be very effective.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 am

Rosaline replied to Bryan, "Ahh I am not really sure how to answer that. I mean, I feel like the usual pain in my stomach and head is now gone but I am beginning to feel a bit tired. Maybe the cure is already taking effect?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:00 am

(Happy Birthday, Love! ^^ ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 834638 Bryan and Ryan wanted to wish you a happy birthday, too, and give you a birthday hug. Wink )

Bryan nodded and replied, "That could very well be it. You should take it easy then, my love, and if you need anything, let us know, ok? You should be as comfortable as possible for your recovery."

Ryan began to finish eating up as did Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 am

(Aww thanks a lot, phoenix and thank Ryan and Bryan for me as well. Hug )

Rosaline nodded and replied, "No worries, my love. I will rest well so that I recover fast and be able to take care of you just like you are doing now."

She kept the puppies in her arms, cuddling with them warmly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 am

(I will. ^^ Ahh btw, on Farmville, we can adopt puppies now so I adopted a female one and called her Rosaline. XD)

Bryan smiled warmly at Rosaline and then finished up his dinner. Soon, he and Ryan were both done and Ryan got up, saying, "I'll go ahead and clean up. Spend some time with Rosaline."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Thanks, Ryan." Bryan then got up from the table and walked back next to Rosaline's side. His heart warmed as he saw her cuddling the puppies.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:11 am

(lol Rosaline says she's happy. xD)

Rosaline was happy to see Bryan coming near and was going to spend some time with her. She got up slowly and made place for Bryan to sit comfortably.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:20 am

(Ahhh coolie. XD)

After Rosaline made a place for Bryan, he sat down next to her and petted the puppies as well. He turned to her and said, "I hope I wasn't too long. I definitely want to spend time with you before heading back to the inn. Fortunately, after tonight, we'll be sleeping in each other's arms again. I've missed that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Me too, my love. I miss that very much. But beginning from tomorrow, I am sure we'll have more time to spend together and many happy days, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:23 am

Bryan smiled and snuggling next to Rosaline, he replied, "Yup, we sure will, my love. Your homecoming tomorrow will be the best ever. I'll make sure of that."

Meanwhile, Ryan continued to clean up the dirty dishes and dispose of the trash in the appropriate waste baskets and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next