Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 am

Alex chuckled happily and petted the puppies as well. They were very well-behaved and not causing any trouble at all. Ryan then turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Sia, do you have any pets? They're a lot of fun to play with although quite a bit of responsibility, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:58 am

Lisianthus looked up to Ryan and replied, "Umm no, not really. I once had a pet long ago, though. It was fun but yeah, responsibility and all."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:05 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see."

After checking up on Rosaline, Bryan got up and returned to the others. He then said, "My love is sleeping soundly. Other than being in a coma, she isn't in any pain and for that, I'm relieved."

Alex replied, "That's good to hear. I hope that one of the doctors or nurses will come in to check up on Rosaline soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:09 am

As though as they heard what Alex said, there was a knock on the door. It was the same doctor as before who had come to check on Rosaline's state.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:14 am

Ryan turned towards the direction of the knocking and said, "We should hide the puppies quickly."

He picked the puppies up gently from Nerine's lap and then hid them under the bed where they wouldn't be seen. Once that was done, he then walked to the door and opened it, noticing that it was the same doctor who had checked up on Rosaline before. Bryan noticed as well and with anticipation in his voice, he asked,

"Did you find the treatment for my love, doctor?"

(I'll be getting off for a bit but I'll be back later. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:09 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

The doctor shook her head to Bryan and replied, "I am afraid not, sir. We're still trying to find something, though. I came here to check on the lady, since it's necessary to do so to make sure she's in well health."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:13 am

(Back now. ^^)

Bryan looked saddened as the doctor told him that they hadn't found a cure for Rosaline yet. But he nodded and putting on a brave face, he replied,

"Please check on her, doctor. I think my love is sleeping soundly."

Ryan went over to Bryan and patted his shoulder in a brotherly way, as though things would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:22 am

The doctor nodded and entering the room, she approached the comatose Rosaline and began examining on her. It took a while and then turning to Bryan, she said,

"The lady wasn't eating very well before she went in this coma, was she?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 am

Bryan shook his head and replied, "That's correct, doctor. My love hardly had anything to eat."

Ryan added, "Rosaline drank mostly juices although the first night she was here, she had soup. But other than that, she hasn't been eating. We assume it's because of the injury but we had hoped that she would be awake once it was cured so that she could start eating again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 am

The doctor nodded and replied, "Well, I see. We still don't know for how long the lady will be in this coma but it could last long. If so, we'll have to fix to her a glucose tube, to make sure to the lady gets her food."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:36 am

Bryan nodded although at the same time, he was worried that Rosaline might be in a coma for a long time. He looked at the doctor and replied, his voice shaking,

"D-doctor, how long will my love be in this coma? I thought it would only be a day at the most..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 am

The doctor saw the panic in Bryan's voice but she wanted to calm him down, although she wanted to tell him the truth at the same time. She replied,

"Sir, we don't know how exactly long your wife should stay comatose, but right now it doesn't look like she's going to wake up soon. It could be a few days, a week, or more. We're doing what we can, sir."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 am

Bryan looked choked up as the doctor told him how long Rosaline would be in a coma. The only reply that came from his mouth was, "No. What will I do if my love doesn't regain consciousness? I can't lose her-I can't."

He looked over at Rosaline, tears in his eyes.

Ryan was distressed as well and felt that he needed to help Rosaline in any way that he could. Looking at the doctor, Ryan asked,

"Doctor, if I may ask, why is it taking so long to get a cure for Rosaline?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:49 am

The doctor turned to Ryan and replied, "We still can't find a safe way to cleanse the lady's body, sir. Like I had said before, the substance that caused the coma is a dangerous one if it's taken more than it should be. Cleaning it isn't easy, if we want to do it safely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:58 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand, doctor. I'm sorry if I'm being so upfront about this but I, too, am worried for Rosaline's health. Is it a matter of getting the necessary items to cleanse her or finding the doctors who can perform the procedure?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:00 am

The doctor replied, "A matter of both, sir, as well as knowing what items should be used and what is the necessary cure. We're doing what we can, sir, and we, too, wish for the lady's well-being."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand, doctor. I'll do everything in my power to help as well. If I can help gather the ingredients, no matter where they may be, I'll travel the distance. And if there are special doctors who can perform the procedure, I can search for them as well."

He felt slightly hesitant to leave Rosaline and Bryan but if he could help speed up Rosaline's recovery, then it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 am

The doctor shook her head and replied, "It's alright, sir. We have the special people who can do that, although we appreciate your offer. But there's no need to tire yourself, since we do have the people whose job is to find such things."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 am

Ryan felt helpless as the doctor told him that they had people working on getting the cure. But he replied, "All right then, doctor. In the meantime, I guess all we can do is keep talking to Rosaline and keep her company."

Bryan stroked Rosaline's cheek, looking at her sleeping form and hoping that somehow she would find a way to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:20 am

The doctor nodded and replied, "I suppose so, sir. Also, please watch her normal body activities such as breathing and so and if anything is unusual, please tell us so. Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:25 am

Ryan nodded in understanding as the doctor advised him to watch Rosaline's physical activities. He then replied,

"I think that's it, doctor. Is Rosaline all right besides being in a coma and having very little to eat?"

Alex was worried as well for Rosaline, not having realized before how bad a condition she was in.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:30 am

The doctor replied, "I think as long as she is kept well like this, she should be all right. If she continues to be in this coma for a long while, though, we'll have to rub her eyes with a special cream to keep them well-kept."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 am

Ryan replied, "I understand, doctor. Thank you for all your help. We'll make sure to keep Rosaline as comfortable as possible."

Inside, Ryan began to think of alternatives in case the doctors were late in coming up with a cure. He'd have to consult some magic colleagues about the case.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 am

The doctor replied, "Alright then. If that's all, please excuse me."

She bowed and then took her leave, leaving the party in the room alone again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:38 am

After the doctor left, Ryan returned to the others while Bryan stayed at Rosaline's side, doing all that he could to talk to her and have her wake up and look into his eyes.

Ryan then sighed and said, "It looks like Rosaline isn't going to get better very soon."

Alex looked sad and replied, "I'm sorry. If there is anything I can do, I'd help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next