Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:34 am

Nerine wondered why would Bryan be interested in William but she replied, "Umm we weren't very close, but we used to talk sometimes. He spent most of his free time with Rosaline, and when she had to be with me, he accompanied us."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I see. Did William not have other friends to be around at the time?"

Ryan added, being a little more direct, "Do you know if William was in love with Rosaline back then?"

Alex was confused, wondering where these questions were coming from.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 am

Nerine was surprised by the questions but she replied, "Umm yes, he was. In fact, I remember once that Rosaline told me of the way he confessed his love to her, on his birthday. Rosaline didn't return his feelings for some time, or she felt rather conflicted, but they became a loving couple afterward."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 am

Bryan nodded and thought about what Nerine revealed to them. Alex looked at his friend and asked, "Umm Bryan, why are you two asking questions about William?"

Ryan sighed and looking at Alex and Nerine, he explained, "William found Rosaline and Bryan here in the human world and William was upset that Rosaline was married and tried to take her away."

Bryan added, "But I'm sure that William was in shock more than anything. I doubt that he'll try anything like that again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:53 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh back when Rosaline came here in the human world, William couldn't come with her, although I remember they were promising to marry each other but William was shocked when he found out he couldn't come with her. He promised to find her and Rosaline told him she would wait. But after she had left, William was always in low spirits, angry, upset and so. I think it's normal for him to get shocked if he found out that what he fought for was taken in the end."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 am

Bryan replied, "I see. I'm beginning to understand. So William had no choice but to stay back in the devils' world, I suppose. But why couldn't he go with my love if she was able to return?"

Ryan added, "Is there any way to calm William so that he no longer comes after Rosaline or tries to endanger Bryan in the process?"

(Yup, Ryan tends to be more direct. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 am

(lol)

Nerine didn't know whether to answer Ryan or Bryan's question first but she replied, "Ahh at that time, gods weren't able to go to the humans' world so easily. And I don't know how is William now, so I can't really answer your question, Sir Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 am

Ryan sighed and then replied with a small smile, "Thank you. I'm sorry if I was forward with my questions. I just worry that William will endanger those whom are most dear to me."

He turned to Bryan and Rosaline, willing to do anything and everything in his power to protect them.

Bryan added, "Don't worry, Ryan. I'm sure that William will come around. He just needs time and once he sees how happy my love is, he'll want what's best for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:02 am

Nerine replied, "I hope your troubles here will be solved. But I should warn you that William is very persistent and he loves Rosaline so. He might not give up so easily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 am

Ryan replied, "I was afraid of that. He looks to be of the persistent type. Please tell me-is there anything, anything at all that would make William stop pursuing Rosaline for good?"

Bryan added, "We don't want to harm William, though. He's just angry more than anything else and of that, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 am

Nerine replied, "I am not really sure about that. I never really knew William well, and we were only distant friends. What I tell you of him now is only things I know of him because they were so obvious on his personality."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:07 am

Bryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I see. Hmm do you know anyone who would know William well? Of course, my love does but anyone else? Maybe a close friend?"

Ryan looked over at Lisianthus and said, "Ahh Sia, I noticed that both you and William are gods. By any chance, did you two ever cross paths at some point?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:32 am

Lisianthus looked up at Ryan and replied, "Umm I saw William a few times before, but they were only a few times and we didn't really talk. I fear I can't be really helpful, I am sorry."

Nerine meanwhile replied to Bryan, "I don't think so, Bryan. Rosaline was William's only friend and he loved to spend most of his time, if not all, with her. That is how much he loved her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:09 am

Bryan replied, "I see. That does explain a few things. You know, I suppose if William had more friends, it might get him to stop worrying over my love? From what I can tell, he's had a lonely life so it's made him behave irrationally at times."

Ryan was about to reply to Lisianthus when he heard Bryan give his thoughts about William. He turned to his brother and said, "I don't trust him. I have a bad feeling he's going to harm either you or Rosaline and that's not love. He's obsessed with her."

Alex looked surprised as Ryan gave his opinion about William and said, "Oh my. This William sounds like a dangerous fellow. Darling, what do you think?"

He turned to Nerine to hear her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:30 am

Nerine replied, "I don't really agree with you, Sir Ryan. William may act crazily at times but he is a good guy at the heart. Even though we haven't been really close, I can tell this. After all, if he wasn't a good guy, how could Rosaline have loved him? I am not sure how this sounds to you, Bryan, but Rosaline loved him very much for a period of time, although I am sure her heart is only for you now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 am

Bryan smiled warmly at Nerine and replied, "I'm sure that my love only loves me now and I love her only. I guess William should see how happy we are together and then he'll let my love be happy. I'd like to be friends with him and help him out if possible."

Ryan looked at Bryan and replied, "You're too kind for your own good, Bryan. I have this feeling that William isn't going to give up going after Rosaline."

Bryan sighed and turning back to Nerine, he asked, "Would you do us a favor if it's possible?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 am

Nerine nodded at Bryan and replied, "If I can do it, of course, Bryan. You're my friend and I'd like to help you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 am

Bryan nodded and then asked, "If you happen to see William here or elsewhere, can you talk to him? Just as a friend. I think he is very lonely and he could use some cheering up with familiar faces."

Alex replied, "That's a good idea. It sounds like this William fellow needs some friends and he should remember my darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "I'd have no trouble doing so at all, Bryan. I hope that if I happen to see him again sometime, I will be able to talk to him and perhaps convince him to put down that idea. I promise that I will try."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:29 am

Bryan smiled at Nerine gratefully and replied, "Thank you, Nerine. We would really appreciate that. I hope that William can see how happy my love is and I hope that he can find another love of his own someday. At times, I have no idea how I ever got so lucky."

He looked over at the sleeping Rosaline and despite the condition she was in, a smile was on his face, for he felt happy that she loved him so and that he loved her so faithfully in return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:36 am

Nerine smiled at Bryan and replied, "I am sure she is feeling so lucky as well. Anyone in love feels this way, and Rosaline loves you very much."

Rosaline continued to be in her slumber, breathing regular shallow breaths.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 am

Bryan watched as Rosaline slept and getting up from his seat, he then said, "Please excuse me for a moment while I check up on my love."

He then went to Rosaline's side to see how she was doing. Meanwhile, Ryan saw that the puppies were enjoying playing with Nerine and asked,

"How do you like little Bryan and Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:40 am

Nerine smiled at Ryan and replied, "They are so cute, little and soft. So adorable, too."

She continued to pet the puppies gently, enjoying having them on her lap.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 am

Alex smiled as Nerine played with the puppies. Looking up at Ryan, he curiously asked,

"How come the puppies are named after you and Bryan?"

Ryan chuckled softly and replied, "I told Rosaline that they're brothers, just like me and Bryan, and then Bryan insisted that Rosaline name them after us so thus, they are little Bryan and Ryan."

Alex chuckled in reply and turning to Nerine, he jokingly said, "Perhaps I should get you a kitten or puppy and name her Nerine after my darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 am

Nerine giggled a little with a blush and replied, "Aww I'd love that, my love. Or maybe if they are a little boy, we could also name them Alex. I am sure they would be as cute as you are, my dearest lord."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next