Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 am

The nurse nodded and replied, "Yes, sir. We will do so early in the morning so that you be able to leave anytime you want."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 am

Bryan replied, "Thank you very much, miss. I'm happy to hear that my love will soon be all better and that she can be out of here and back in our room where I can hold her in my arms once more."

He looked lovingly into Rosaline's eyes and Ryan turned away so that Bryan and Rosaline could have their romantic moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 am

The nurse smiled and replied, "If that's everything, sirs, please allow me to take my leave."

She bowed politely before them, and then went out of the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 am

After the nurse left, Ryan looked over to where the puppies were hiding and said, "Hey you two. It's safe to come out now."

The puppies emerged from their hiding place and jumped back on the bed. They were very happy to be with Rosaline, Bryan, and Ryan once more.

Ryan then turned to Rosaline and gently asked, "Hey, how are you feeling? Is the cure taking effect?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 am

Rosaline smiled towards Ryan and replied, "I am alright. I guess it's too early to tell although I feel a bit different, like my head is pressing in or something. But I am fine and the cure is sure going to work."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. I'm sure that's probably the cure starting to take its effect. There could be side effects but the good benefits will clearly outweigh them, of course."

Bryan nodded and then looking over at the puppies and then Ryan, he asked, "Umm how are we going to sneak the puppies out of here tomorrow?"

Ryan replied, "Ahh I already thought about that. I bought a couple of carriers for them so the dogs can travel in them. I'll put the carriers in large bags so that the hospital staff will think that I have a lot of items with me. As long as the puppies are quiet, we should be able to get them out of here. And you should start preparing a place for them back at the inn."

Bryan grinned and replied, "Yup, I'll definitely do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 am

Rosaline petted the puppies gently as she said, "I am sure they will be so happy with us in the inn and they won't cause us any trouble at all. That's what they have shown me so far anyway."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 am

Little Bryan and Ryan barked happily in reply and Ryan chuckled, saying,

"It looks like they're telling you that they'll behave well and I have absolutely no doubt about that."

Bryan added, "Same here and it'll be wonderful having them stay with us at the inn and go to the concert hall with us. I could even ask Mr. Matthews to prepare special places in our dressing rooms just for them."

(Starting to yawn so I should get off and get some sleep for the night. lol Be back tomorrow then. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 am

(Nite. <3)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I'd love that. It would be wonderful to take them with us everywhere we go to and take them on walks and such. Having a pet is an exciting experience, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 am

The puppies barked happily, excited to be able to go with Rosaline and Bryan to all the different places. Bryan smiled and petted each of them gently, saying, "You two are the luckiest puppies in the world to have my love take such wonderful care of you."

Little Bryan and Ryan continued to bark happily and wagged their tails.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:28 am

Rosaline picked up both of the puppies and laughing a little, she replied, "Aww I only do so because I love them so much although I am sure they feel luckier to feel that they have you both with me taking care of them as well. "
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:35 am

Bryan and Ryan chuckled merrily and Ryan said, "We'll always be here to make sure that the ones we love the most are well-taken care of."

Bryan nodded and added, "Yup, that's right. They'll always have plenty of food and water and lots of exercise. And they'll love Devenshire. There's so much free room to run around and such and it's so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I have no doubt it will be, for I know that as long as we are all together we'll be always happy. Am I not right, little boys?"

She looked at the puppies as she gently petted them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:01 am

Little Bryan and Ryan barked happily in reply, for they were very excited over the prospect of having lots of room to run around and always being happy.

Bryan looked on happily as Rosaline petted the puppies and commented, "They're kind of like our sons, aren't they? Except much better behaved than kids, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 am

Rosaline looked at Bryan and with kind of peeved at the thought of kids, she replied, "Let's not think of them as our kids, right, my love? I think they are so much better and so much politer to be close to being kids."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:07 am

Bryan chuckled and after kissing Rosaline on the cheek, he replied, "I'm sorry, my love. I had momentarily forgotten that you don't like the idea of kids. Just wanted to make the metaphor. And I do agree-little Bryan and Ryan are so much better than having children."

The puppies barked happily, almost as though they agreed with what Bryan just said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:12 am

Rosaline smiled again and replied, "Certainly true. Now who would need kids when you have such two cute puppies?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I do agree with you on that, Rosaline. And puppies can be a handful on their own from what I hear."

The puppies began to play with each other happily and Bryan smiled at how happily the two got along.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:21 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I cannot disagree."

She then realized it was almost time for dinner. She turned to Bryan and Ryan and asked, "Aren't you two hungry? It's almost time for dinner already."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 am

Ryan looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost time for dinner. Turning to Rosaline, he said, "Ahhh I hadn't realized what time it was. I guess we were both excited that you were finally given the cure and all."

Bryan added, "Yup, that's right. I'm so happy that my love will be all better. Nothing else matters."

Ryan replied, "Very true. But Rosaline is right-we should get something to eat. What would everyone like?" He looked over at Rosaline to see what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 am

Rosaline replied, "For myself, I don't want anything. Didn't you get me an orange juice earlier? I'll be enough drinking it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 am

Bryan looked over at Rosaline with a little concern in his eyes and asked, "But are you sure, my love? We could certainly get you some soup. That would be more filling, wouldn't it?"

Ryan added, "I can't help but worry, too. But if you don't want anything, then you have to promise us that tomorrow, once we know for sure that the cure has taken its effects, that you eat plenty."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:41 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright, alright. I promise that once I get all well again, I am going to eat a lot to make up for this. But for now, please don't make me push on myself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then. I promise that I won't press this matter further."

Bryan hugged Rosaline softly and added, "Me, too. I'm sorry if I was pushy towards my love but I just worry so much about you. You mean the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 am

Rosaline shook her head understandingly and replied, "No need to be sorry, my love. I know you do it out of love and for me and if anything, I should be grateful that you love me so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next