Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:56 am

Alex hugged Nerine and replied, "It looks like my darling is very happy to have this ceremony."

Eleanor added, "And it'll be the best ever. After the ceremony, we'll head on down to a fancy Italian restaurant and have a delicious dinner. I believe that Edward took the liberty of ordering a cake as well. Not as fancy as the usual wedding cake but I'm sure it'll look and taste delicious."

Alex then added, "And a day or two later, we'll be off to have our honeymoon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:01 am

Rosaline smiled to the couple and replied, "Surely this will be a nice wedding and the better, that there is a couple who adores each other so. That's what matters the most."

Lisianthus overheard everyone talking about the wedding again and she couldn't but feel a bit down and distressed.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:09 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, my love is right about that. You two look so happy, as happy as my love and me."

Ryan looked over at Lisianthus and saw the sad, distressed look on her face and put his hand on his shoulder. He smiled at her although he didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:17 am

Rosaline replied naughtily, "Nah, my love. Although I am sure Alex and Nerine is a very happy couple, no one can be happier than us. Right or not?"

She winked a little, the naughtiness clear in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus felt Ryan's hand on her shoulder and she saw the smile on his face, she smiled a little at him but it was a little, sad smile.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:23 am

Bryan returned the naughty looks that Rosaline gave him and slyly replied, "Of course, my love. We are the happiest couple ever. No doubt about that."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Well, I think that my darling and I are the happiest. Isn't that right?" He looked over at Nerine.

Ryan looked softly into Lisianthus' eyes and telepathically replied,

Don't think too much about it, ok?

(I should get off for the night and go to sleep but I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:33 am

(Nite. ^^)

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course, my lord. There is no need to even think about it."

Lisianthus heard Ryan's telepathic message and avoiding his gaze, she replied,

I am sorry, I just can't help it. It happens when you are around the one you love, and you see him with another all the time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Eleanor smiled and replied, "Well, I'm sure that every couple thinks that they are the happiest in the world." Turning to Rosaline, she then asked,

"Is there anything you want while we're here? Bryan is part of our family and we consider you to be part of ours, too, so whatever you need, you just let us know, ok?"

Ryan replied,

I understand, Sia. Imagine how I must feel every time I see Bryan and Rosaline make romantic glances at one another and there's nothing I can do about it. I just have to take a deep breath and let things take their course.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:58 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Thanks, ma'am. I know that you are all one happy family and I am glad to be part of it."

Lisianthus sighed to herself quietly and replied,

I know, Ryan, I know. I feel your pain. It's written for some people to be happy in this world and to have what they want, while others don't really get so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:42 am

Eleanor replied, "And we're happy that Bryan has finally found the love of his life."

Bryan smiled and turning to Rosaline, he said, "I sure have. My love means everything to me."

Ryan sighed to himself as well and replied,

That is true. I guess there's nothing we can do unless we wreck others' happiness and I would never do that, not to my brother.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:06 am

Rosaline smiled as well and laying her head upon Bryan's shoulder, she replied,

"And I am definitely lucky to be the love of your life. I am so blessed to be."

Lisianthus replied,

I wouldn't do anything to my cousin, too. But I just can't help but wonder why some people are so lucky while others are not.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:32 am

Bryan cuddled closer to Rosaline and softly replied, "I feel exactly the same way."

Edward smiled at the couple and replied, "You two definitely look like you belong together."

Ryan replied,

I don't know why, either. Guess that's the luck of the dice, as they say.

Deciding to change the subject, he then said,

Hopefully, everyone will finish up here soon and then we can take you to the portal. I understand how busy you'll be but I hope that you'll find time to come back to the human world. And of course, I will come see you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:43 am

Lisianthus replied,

I'll try to, but I don't think I will but only very little, if I want to see Alex. I am going to try to forget him though and try to go on with my life, but you can visit me anytime you want.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:45 am

Ryan replied,

I'll definitely take up your offer on that. When things settle down, I'll contact you again for a visit.

Alex turned to Bryan and Rosaline and asked casually, "Has anything happened since our last visit?"

Bryan turned to Rosaline, unsure of whether to mention William.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:28 am

Rosaline thought that there was no need to mention William and the problem, so she replied,

"Ahh not really, unless I mention that I woke up." She laughed a little over her comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Bryan took the hint and laughing along with Rosaline, he replied, "Yup. My love waking up from her coma is the big event of the day. And I'm so grateful that she's awake and here in my arms. I never want to let her go."

Ryan eavesdropped on what Rosaline and Bryan were telling the others and leaning into Lisianthus, he quietly said, "I guess they don't want everyone to worry about William."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:31 am

Nerine smiled to the couple and replied, "We're happy that you are awake and well now, Rosaline. We were worried about you."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Looks like so. They may not want to bother the others."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:04 am

(I see that you deleted the spam. XD I would have done so myself but still having Internet problems here. It's way too slow and my family is way too lazy to bother calling our service provider to have someone come over. It's driving me crazy. T.T)

Alex added, "Yup. I'm glad that you're feeling better. And I'm sure that you'll feel even better when you get out of here."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I want to take my love back to the inn so she can rest more comfortably and be in familiar surroundings."

Ryan replied, "Yup. Well, I hope that the William matter is settled soon. It's a bit worrysome always having to watch our backs."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:29 am

(Yeah, I understand. My internet is not so well here, either.)

Rosaline replied, "I'd like to do so soon and I wish I could come with you today to your wedding, Alex, Nerine, but it's not the time. I am sure we still have many things in the future to be happy about."

Lisianthus replied, "I understand. Must be annoying and all. Hopefully, this trouble will be solved soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:09 am

(I found out what happened. Apparently, our Internet service bill wasn't paid for 3 months. It'll get paid tomorrow or Saturday so hopefully, regular service will be back soon. Kind of thought it was weird since I can still get connection although it's awfully slow.)

Alex replied, "It's ok. We understand. Your recovery shouldn't be rushed for us."

Eleanor added, "Alex is right about that. You should stay here so that the doctors can make sure that you're all fit to be checked out."

Ryan replied, "Thanks, Sia. I'll be relieved to get to boring."

He chuckled quietly over the comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:51 am

(Ahh glad to hear that your problem has been solved. ^^)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Don't worry, I'll do that. I wanna get well soon, too."

Lisianthus giggled quietly and then replied, "But you have Bryan and Rosaline with you so I don't think you will be bored."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:07 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex then had a question on his mind and turning to Bryan, he asked, "How are you two making up for the missed concerts?"

Bryan replied, "My love thought that it was a good idea for us to take a break from our concert schedule for a while and in light of her condition, we shouldn't rush to go back to performing too quickly."

Ryan replied, "That's true. I'm happy to have a family at least and Bryan offered me a job as a guard for them. Of course, I took it since I want to be close to them both."

(I should get off and go to sleep for the night. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:17 pm

(Nite. ^^)

Nerine replied, "I see. Well, you should take it easy for now till you are all better. Your health comes before anything."

Lisianthus replied, "That's good to hear. You'll be close to them and you will be also able to protect them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Bryan replied, "I second that, my love. Once we're all better and everything is settled down, we'll return to our schedule. We may need to stay in Lessire longer than we expected to make up for the missed concerts."

Alex nodded and replied, "I can understand that. I hope that both of you will be in Devenshire before long. My darling and I will return there after our honeymoon."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup. I'm pretty strong in my magic powers and my physical strength isn't bad, either. They're both pretty vulnerable at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:12 am

Rosaline replied, "We will eventually. I think this will be the first time I will see Devinshire for real, but from what my love says, it sounds like a pretty place."

Lisianthus replied, "Then you will be able to guard them pretty well, although I think that if the William matter is solved, they won't be in anymore danger."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:34 am

Edward replied, "It sure is although I may be a little biased."

He chuckled a bit and then Eleanor continued,

"You'll love Devenshire, Rosaline. The air is so clean and the countryside is beautiful. Our houses are up on top of a huge hill which overlooks the town."

Bryan added, "And the house itself has a big stable so my love may go riding whenever she wishes."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, probably. They haven't been in any danger other than William. Rosaline wants to trust him and Bryan follows whatever she wishes. I'm the one keeping my guard up around him. Just a feeling I have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next