Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 am

(lol Razz)

Nerine had her eyes open wide. Was what she had just heard true? Alex was...going to marry Sia? What about her? Did he suddenly forget about her? Or doesn't he ever care what she might feel about it? First Lycoris then Sia...

She stayed silent, not sure what to react.

Rosaline replied,

Ahh some coffee would be great. We need it so that we would stay awake anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 am

Alex observed Nerine's silence and didn't know what to make of it. He looked over to Sia, wondering if she would say something.

Ryan replied,

Ok. Then I'll drop by one of the coffee shops on the way to the hospital and get us both a couple of cups. I'll be there soon.

Ryan then turned off his telepathy and getting up, he walked over to get his coat, seeing that it was snowing outside. After putting it on, he walked outside and headed towards the hospital. On the way, he remembered that there was a coffee shop that opened late so he could drop by there and order some coffee for takeout.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 am

Sia stayed silent as well, waiting for any reaction from Nerine. She hoped that Nerine wouldn't be too opposing to the matter.

After some silence, Nerine took a deep breath and replied, "Ahh really, my lord? C-Congratulations. I guess that's only what was expected."

Meanwhile, after getting off the telepathy with Ryan, Rosaline made sure that the place was tidy and all and she made room for another chair for Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 am

Alex saw that Nerine appeared happy for him and Sia but wondered if that was how she really felt. He looked over at her and asked,

"Are you ok with this, darling? You do know how much I love you, right? Sia and I wanted to be honest with you and let you know of our engagement as soon as possible but I want your honesty and your happiness. They mean everything to me."

Ryan got out of the coffee shop, holding a tray containing two steaming cups of coffee and a bag full of small delicious pastries. He had thought to buy them in case they got hungry.

Then he walked over to the hospital and soon arrived in front of Bryan's room. He quietly knocked on the door and peeked inside to see if Bryan and Rosaline were inside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:24 am

Nerine had this thought in her head,

And because you love me so much, you marry another girl...

But keeping a fake happy face, she replied, "Of course I am happy, my lord. Why wouldn't I? My lord is getting married to someone he loves so he only deserves to be congratulated."

Rosaline heard the soft knocks on the door and she stood up and went to the door to open it. She was it was Ryan so she smiled at him and said, "Ahh hey Ryan. Come in."

She moved aside quietly so that he would enter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 am

Although Nerine reassured him that she was happy over the news, Alex still felt like something was off. However, he didn't wish to pursue the matter for now in front of Sia but rather later when he and Nerine were alone. He hugged Nerine softly and replied,

"Thank you, darling. I love you so much and you're absolutely wonderful. I feel like the luckiest man alive to have you in my life, a wife who's kind and so understanding."

Ryan returned the smile and entered the room but did so quietly as not to wake Bryan up. He turned to Rosaline and gesturing the coffee and bag of pastries in his hands, he said,

"I got us coffee and also a little snack in case we get hungry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:31 am

Nerine returned the hug softly as well and replied, "I am the one who feels lucky, my lord. I am so happy to be your wife."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh thanks a lot, Ryan. I hope it wasn't a trouble or anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 am

Alex released Nerine from his arms after the hug lasted for a minute and he replied,

"Thank you so much for being wonderful throughout this, darling. And don't worry about a thing. We'll figure everything out, won't we, Sia?"

He turned over to Sia to see her reply.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Nope, it was no trouble at all. Fortunately, I knew of this one coffee shop that's open pretty late so I dropped by there to get us some refreshments. Where can I go put these?"

He held the tray with the coffee and pastries in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 am

Sia nodded happily and replied, "Yup! I promise everything will be perfect, Nerine and we will be all happy!"

Lisianthus felt relieved that Nerine had no problem with the marriage, in her mind anyway.

Rosaline replied, "Ahh, you can put it here on the table."

She pointed to a small table.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 am

(Man, I would love to see Nerine's devious mind at work. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Icon_razz )

Alex turned back to Nerine and said, "Everything will work out, darling. We'll need to figure out the details but I'm sure we can find a way. And we'll all be happy together."

Ryan nodded and walked over to where Rosaline pointed to a small table and there, he placed the tray containing two cups of coffee and the bag of pastries. Then he turned to see how Bryan was doing and quietly, he asked,

"Is Bryan sleeping all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:47 am

(Man, I think my mind is beginning to become devious but a little too devious. xD)

Nerine replied with a smile, "I am sure of that, my lord. I am pretty sure."

She felt fire burning inside her. All the love she had for Lisianthus was turning to hate. She no longer pictured her as her beloved cousin, but only as the one who took her husband from her.

Rosaline replied, "Yup, he is. He has been sleeping so peacefully so far."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:54 am

(lol I'm starting to see that. I'm wondering if she'll become more devious than how Lycoris used to be. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Icon_razz )

Alex smiled and replied, "I love you, darling. I love you so much."

He looked at both Nerine and Lisianthus so fondly and then added, "It's getting late, isn't it. Why don't we all head on upstairs and get some sleep?"

Ryan replied, "I'm glad. Bryan needs some rest after all he's gone through today."

He took the two cups of coffee and handed one to Rosaline, saying, "Here you are. It's pretty strong. If you want some sugar, there's little packets in the bag."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:56 am

(I can tell she will. Razz)

Lisianthus replied, "That would be cool. We need some rest after all, and it's getting cold anyway, right?"

Nerine nodded in agreement and replied, "Ahh yes, I agree. Umm should we go to bed then?"

Rosaline took the coffee from Ryan and replied, "Thanks. It feels good to have you here. At least I won't be alone anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 am

(Nice. For some reason, I'm looking forward to seeing a devious side to Nerine. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup. I'm getting a little tired so some sleep will do the trick. Why don't I carry you upstairs, darling? After all, I don't want you to put weight on your ankle until it's all better."

Ryan smiled at Rosaline and replied, "I'm glad that I can be here for you and Bryan, too. Good thing we talked earlier then. You do know that you can talk to me whenever you want, right? I'll come over whenever you want me to, for any reason."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:02 am

(Man, I have this very devious thing in my head but I am afraid it might sound too cliche or something. lol)

Nerine replied, "Ahh I will be fine, my lord. I will try to walk myself."

She tried to stand up on her feet although with difficulty, since her ankle was still hurting.

Rosaline smiled and nodded, replying, "Yup, I know. I am really glad I have a friend like you, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am

(lol I want to know what it is. XD)

Alex watched as Nerine tried to walk by herself up the stairs but he could tell that it was causing her pain to do so. He got up and walked over to her side. He then held her arm and put it around his shoulders and then he said,

"Here, lean on me, darling. I'll help you up."

Ryan heard Rosaline emphasize the part about him being just a friend and he couldn't hide the look of hurt in his eyes. He had clearly remembered earlier how Rosaline declared that she loved him and now it was as though she was trying to erase all such memories. However, this was no time to be selfish, as it was selfishness that caused Bryan to be in the state that he was in.

So he put on a happy face and replied, "I'll be here whenever you need me."

Inside, he wanted to say, "my love" but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 am

(Hmm well, I was thinking of Nerine trying to poison Sia or something to get rid of her completely. But I don't know about it. lol)

Nerine replied, "Umm thanks, my lord. I am sorry about the trouble."

Though it was all trouble for you.

Rosaline couldn't miss that look of hurt in Ryan's eyes and wondered what was up. She replied, "Umm is anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 am

(lol I see. XD)

As Alex had no idea what Nerine was really thinking, he shook his head and smiling, he replied, "Ahh it's no trouble at all, darling. The doctor said that you should take it easy until your ankle is all healed."

Turning to Lisianthus, Alex said, "Why don't you go on upstairs ahead of us, Sia? It'll be a bit slow for Nerine and me to get upstairs."

Quickly, Ryan shook his head and kept that same happy smile on his face. He replied, "Ahh nope, not at all. Everything's fine. I guess I'm a little worried about Bryan but that's natural."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 am

(So what do you think? xD)

Sia nodded and replied, "Ok then! Nite, nite you two!"

She smiled at them both and then ran upstairs to her room.

Rosaline replied, "Yup, I guess so. It's all brotherhood and all so that's understandable but I know Bryan will be ok."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 am

(I like it. Just one question. Will Sia actually die if Nerine poisons her? O_O)

Alex replied back, "Good night, Sia."

He then saw her run upstairs and to the safety of her room. Then he turned his attention back to Nerine and said, "Ok, darling. We'll take it easy going up the stairs. Are you ready?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course. Now why don't you taste some of the coffee and try some of the pastries and see if you like them?"

He opened up the bag of pastries and handed one of them to Rosaline. It was a sweet cherry tart with some chocolate frosting.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:24 am

(Nope, no worries. Nerine will do a very silly thing so Sia will be safe. Razz)

Nerine nodded quietly and replied, "I am, my lord. But I will be fine, so don't take it too slow, alright?"

Rosaline took the pastry from Ryan took a little bite. She replied, "Yum, this is pretty good. It tastes pretty sweet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 am

(Ahh whew. Then I'm totally cool with the plan. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Icon_razz )

Alex replied, "All right then, darling."

He then helped Nerine up the stairs, going slowly and carefully but not too much so.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Ahh I'm glad you like the pastries. It's usually best to buy fresh pastry in the morning but these are good. I know the coffee shop I went to will bake them pretty late."

He opened up the bag and took out another pastry, one which had orange filling with vanilla icing, and took a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:30 am

(Ahh great and random but Ryan and Rosaline are making me hungry. O-O)

Nerine continued going upstairs with Alex's help and soon they were there and they got to their room. Nerine then said, "Why don't you go ahead and use the bathroom first, my lord?"

Rosaline continued eating the pastry, enjoying Ryan's company. Every once in a while, she would look at Bryan to make sure he's sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 am

(lol Actually, they are, too, but I'm trying not to think about food since I should be getting some sleep soon. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Icon_razz )

Alex gently placed Nerine on the foot of their bed and then he replied, "All right, darling. I won't take too long in the bathroom then."

He gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then walked over to the closet to grab a pair of dark brown pajamas. Then he went into the bathroom to wash up and get changed for the night.

Bryan continued to sleep peacefully, unaware of Ryan's presence. He had no more bad dreams.

Meanwhile, Ryan continued to eat his pastry and drink his coffee, lost and absorbed in his own thoughts. He kept Rosaline company although in the back of his mind, he wondered if she could possibly love him after all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 am

(lol)

Nerine waited quietly for Alex to get out of the bathroom. She thought about what they had told her earlier and she felt angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next