Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:22 am

Rosaline wondered what did Bryan want but before she could ask, the door knocked. Rosaline opened it and the nurse asked what they needed.

Celia replied, "Ahh that sounds pretty exciting if you ask me. It looks like our family is a strong one."

She yawned a little then but then quickly covered her mouth. She replied, "Hmm perhaps it's a good idea to go to sleep now?"

Lisianthus replied happily, "I like it, too! It sounds a lot of fun."

Nerine agreed as well replying, "Sounds good to me, too."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 am

Bryan looked at the nurse and asked, "Hello, miss. If it isn't too much trouble, can we have two cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top?"

Turning to Rosaline, Bryan said, "That's my favorite drink to have when it's snowing."

Serena yawned a bit as well and replied, "Yup, that sounds good. I'll go blow out the candle then."

She approached the lit candle on the nightstand and blew it out gently. Then she laid her head on the pillow and said, "Sleep well, Celia, and see you in the morning."

Alex replied, "Then it's settled. We'll have such a fun day tomorrow then."

Eleanor then turned to Nerine and asked, "Is there anything else you'd like, dear, while Edward and I are here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 am

Rosaline could simply sweat drop. The nurse nodded and replied, "Sure, sir. I will be right back."

She left the room to bring the two chocolate drinks while Rosaline turned to Bryan and asked, "Was there really any need for that?"

Celia replied, "Good night, Serena. I will see you in the morning."

She then closed her eyes to get some sleep.

Nerine replied, "Your safety and well-being, mum. Please take care always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 am

Bryan looked confused and slightly disappointed, replying, "What's wrong? You don't like hot chocolate? I always like having hot chocolate when it's snowing but I can drink yours if you don't want any."

He looked down, slightly embarrassed that he did something that Rosaline didn't like.

Serena smiled and closed her eyes as well to get some much needed sleep.

Eleanor smiled and replied warmly, "Thanks, Nerine. You're such a wonderful daughter to have around."

Edward looked at the time and commented, "Ahh it's getting late but I'm not sure how safe it is to walk in the snow."

Alex got up and said, "I'll go find a carriage. I don't want you or Mom injured getting back to the inn. Let me just go get my coat and then find a carriage available."

(I'm getting really sleepy now so I'll be getting off for the night. I'll post tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 am

(Nite. <3)

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No, no, I like it and all but I thought..."

She didn't really know what to say so she replied instead, "Umm nevermind it, ok? If you want hot chocolate, we can have hot chocolate."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 am

Bryan looked confused, though, and he wanted to know what was on Rosaline's mind so he prompted her by replying, "What is it, my love? You can tell me. It's ok."

He wondered what Rosaline thought, that perhaps he having ordered hot chocolate was something he didn't normally do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:52 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm I just thought it was weird to ask for hot chocolate this late at night but I suppose the weird is me."

She scratched her head for a moment and then continued, "So let's just forget about it, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:14 am

Bryan looked at the clock to see what time it was and could see what Rosaline meant. He looked a little embarrassed and replied, "Umm I see. I just thought it would be nice to have some hot chocolate what with the snow falling down so beautifully and to do so with my beautiful wife. I know we're not in the most romantic place in the world but I wanted our time together to be special."

Meanwhile, Greg and Rosalind were getting ready for sleep. Greg looked over at Rosalind and asked, "Are you hungry, my sweet? I can get you something to eat for you and the baby or maybe you'd like a nice warm bath?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:51 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "Aww my love, it's always special as long as you are here."

Just then the door knocked and Rosaline went to get it. It was the nurse and with her were two cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Rosaline took the tray, thanked the nurse and then she left.

She then returned to Bryan with the tray in her hands and said, "Looks like the hot chocolate is here for you, my love."

Rosalind shook her head and replied, "Nope, I am not hungry. I guess I'll take a quick shower and then we can go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:05 am

Bryan looked at the two cups of delicious, steaming hot chocolate and took one of the cups. He smiled and replied, "Yup, and they sure look delicious."

He took a sip of his drink and then added, "And the hot chocolate definitely is way delicious. Absolutely wonderful."

Greg nodded his head and replied, "All right. In that case, would you like to use the bathroom first? I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 am

Rosaline took her cup and drank a little of it as well. She replied, "Yup, I definitely agree. So hot and delicious and certainly useful for this cold weather."

Rosalind replied, "Ahh you can enter first, my love. I am not in a hurry or anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:46 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "And you know what makes it even better? To have my beautiful wife by my side drinking it with me. I never thought my dream of finding my ideal woman would ever come true but I'm seeing more and more how we're perfect for each other."

He sipped some more of his hot chocolate and looked happily into Rosaline's eyes.

Greg nodded and gave Rosalind a quick kiss, replying, "All right, my sweet. You rest and I'll use the bathroom quickly. Be back soon."

Then he walked to the closet, took out a pair of pajamas, and went into the bathroom to take a quick warm shower and to change into his night clothes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:13 am

Rosaline smiled warmly but didn't reply anything. She continued drinking quietly, part of her happy that Bryan was making progress in remembering. But another part felt guilty, as though as she blamed herself for what happened to him.

Rosalind waited quietly on the bed till Greg went out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:05 am

Bryan continued drinking his hot chocolate until his cup was all empty. After he had finished, he turned to Rosaline and handing the empty cup back to him, he said, "I'm all done, my love."

Then he yawned slightly and continued, "Looks like I'm starting to get a little sleepy. We should head on to bed soon."

In the bathroom, Greg took a quick shower and then dried himself off. He changed into his pajamas and neatly combed his hair. Once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom and put away his clothes in the closet. Then he walked over to Rosalind who was sitting on the bed. Turning to her, he said,

"I'm all done now, my sweet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:39 am

Rosaline replied, "Yup, you should. You must be pretty tired and all so you should get some rest. Why don't you lie down now and get some sleep for the night?"

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Ahh ok, my love."

She got up, got some clothes from the closet and then entered the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "All right, my love, but are you going to be all right sleeping in the chair? I can ask a nurse to prepare an extra bed beside me so we can go to sleep together."

As Rosalind was in the bathroom getting ready for the night, Greg climbed into bed and covered himself with the blankets, looking forward to a good night's sleep with his Rosalind by his side.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I'll be fine, my love, and I am not actually planning to sleep unless I get really sleepy. Watching you sleep is enough for me."

Rosalind soon got out of the bathroom, wearing a dark red nightgown. She put away her clothes and then went to the bed, laying down by her love's side and snuggling close to him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 am

Bryan looked over at Rosaline with concern in his eyes and he replied, "But won't you be tired and bored watching me sleep all night? I'll be fine as long as I have you by my side. I don't know what I would do if I were all alone."

Greg smiled as he saw Rosalind in her beautiful nightgown and snuggled next to her. He softly replied, "You look so beautiful, my sweet. You are the most beautiful woman in the world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "I will never leave you alone, my love. But don't worry, I'll be fine. Plus, I want to make sure that you will be perfectly fine so I am going to stay awake to watch over you."

Rosalind replied, "Aww my love, won't you stop keeping giving me flattery like that? I am blushing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:46 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok then, my love, but go to sleep when you're tired, ok?"

He laid his head comfortably on the pillow and then got himself into a sleeping position to get ready for some much needed sleep.

Greg shook his head and replied, "I will never stop complimenting you, my sweet, for all I've said is true. You are the most beautiful woman ever and no one else comes close to you."

He held Rosalind in his arms and smiled, happy to be with his one true love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:49 am

Rosaline sat back on the chair and quietly watched Bryan as he got ready to sleep. Although she was kind of tired, she wanted to be there for him when he needed and to watch over him.

Rosalind replied, "And you are the strongest man I knew, my love, and the most handsome. I am so lucky to be your wife."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:52 am

Bryan was about to fall asleep when he turned to Rosalind. Looking fondly into her eyes, he asked, "My love, would you be so kind as to turn off the lights? It'll be a little easier for me to sleep."

Greg replied, "We are both very lucky then to have found each other and to have true happiness at last."

He turned out the lights and then continued, "We should sleep, my sweet. We sure have an exciting day tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:54 am

Rosaline blushed in embarrassment and replied, "Oops. Forgive me, I forgot to, my love."

She stood up and then turned off the lights so that Bryan would have less difficulty to sleep.

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup and I am excited about it. Well then, I guess we will say good night?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 am

Once Bryan saw that the lights were off, he replied, "Thank you, my love. It'll be easier to sleep now. Good night then and I'll see your beautiful face in the morning."

He then closed his eyes to get some much needed sleep.

Greg nodded and replied, "Yup, or better yet, how about a good night kiss?"

He leaned in to kiss Rosalind, wrapping his arms warmly around her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 am

Rosaline smiled and then sat back in the chair, watching over Bryan peacefully.

Rosalind smiled and happily returned the kiss, putting much love and emotion in it and giving every little bit of passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing :: Adventure RP-
Jump to: