Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:02 am

Greg continued to kiss Rosalind with all of his heart and after a few more moments, he broke off the kiss and then said,

"Good night, my sweet. Sleep well."

He laid his head on the pillow, facing his love and then closing his eyes to get some sleep.

Meanwhile, Alex had returned and found a carriage for his parents so that they wouldn't have to walk back to the inn with the snow falling. He entered the house and with his coat still on, he said, "I found a carriage for you, Mom and Dad."

Eleanor replied, "Thank you, Alex." Turning to Nerine, she asked, "Is there anything else you'd like, dear, before Edward and I get going?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Please take care, mum and your well-being will be all I need."

Lisianthus happily replied, "Have a pleasant night!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 am

Eleanor nodded and replied, "All right then. Good night, you two, and Edward and I will drop by sometime tomorrow to see you all."

She then got up from her seat and Edward bid the ladies good night. Then they followed Alex outside to where the carriage was and after they got in, Alex waved good night to them as the carriage drove off towards the inn.

Alex then re-entered the house and took off his coat, placing it carefully in the coat closet. Then he walked back into the living room where Nerine and Lisianthus were waiting.

(I'm going to get off for a bit here but I'll try to be back as soon as I can. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:42 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Nerine saw Alex back and said with a smile, "Welcome back, my lord. Did Mum and Dad leave by the carriage safely?"

As Rosaline watched Bryan sleep so peacefully, she kept remembering what happened in the day. Everything was going so perfectly and they were having the most fun day and enjoyed each other's company. But then because Rosaline got a little distracted, defended Ryan and in the end declared love for him, everything went wrong. And now even though Bryan is making progress in remembering, he doesn't remember their love...

All that just because she declared love for Ryan in a moment of confusion. She shouldn't have loved him in the first place. She knew she shouldn't. And because of her mistake, Bryan got beaten up and now has a partial amnesia.

A silent tear trickled down her cheek as she blamed herself for what happened to Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:29 am

(Awww poor Rosaline. ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Icon_sad )

Alex returned the smile and nodded his head, replying, "Yup. The carriage is taking them back to the inn as we speak. There's no way I would have let them walk back in the snow even though it does look pretty romantic outside."

He gazed outside the window, marveling at how beautiful the snow was falling down on the ground.

As Bryan slept, the unconscious part of his mind took over and he was dreaming. He was dreaming about him and Rosaline earlier in the day having the argument about Ryan and him running away in anger. Bryan felt scared and kept muttering in his sleep,

"Don't leave me. Stay, stay..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:37 am

Nerine replied, "Yup, it is absolutely beautiful. And Lessire looks really pretty in winter."

As Rosaline was quietly sobbing, she heard Bryan muttering in his sleep. She looked at him gently and whispered, "I won't leave you, ever. You are my love. I won't leave you, I won't."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:41 am

Alex nodded and replied, "It sure does, darling. We can spend the winter here. Once your ankle is all healed, we can go outside and enjoy romantic moonlight walks. How does that sound?"

Bryan's unconscious somehow heard Rosaline's comforting words and he smiled in return. His conscious part wasn't aware of what was happening, though. He softly replied, "I love you forever."

Then he relaxed some more and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 am

Nerine smiled and replied, "That would be wonderful, my lord, and the moon would be very beautiful at night."

Rosaline saw that Bryan relaxed and fell asleep again so she sat down back on the chair. In her thoughts, she was thinking,

I won't leave you, my love, I won't ever. Please...forgive me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:45 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure is and the stars are beautiful, too. They shine ever so brightly, especially in the winter."

Turning to Lisianthus, Alex asked, "How are you enjoying the snow, Sia?"

Meanwhile, back in his room, Ryan wanted to check up on both Rosaline and Bryan to see how they were doing so he used his telepathy to communicate with Rosaline.

Hey, are you there? I know it's late and all but I wanted to check on you and Bryan and see how you both are doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:48 am

Lisianthus replied, "It's so pretty! It falls so smoothly and it's so white and clear. How beautiful!"

Rosaline heard Ryan's voice and replied,

Umm hey Ryan. No worries, I am still awake. Bryan and I are doing fine.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:50 am

Alex smiled, seeing how happy and excited Sia was to see snow. He asked her, "How are the winters in Cephiron? Is the snow there as pretty as it is here?"

Ryan replied,

I'm glad to hear that.

He paused for a moment, suspecting that something was up with Rosaline. Gently, he asked,

Is everything ok? I can't help but feel your sadness. I know you're worried about Bryan but he'll pull through. He's strong, after all.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:00 am

Sia nodded and replied, "Yup! But it doesn't snow every winter. Sometimes it would just rain heavily. But when it snows, every single bit in Cephiron becomes so beautiful!"

Rosaline replied,

I-I know he will. And he is even starting to remember some stuff. I just can't help but...but...but blame myself for this. Bryan doesn't deserve this. He doesn't.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:04 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. I'm enjoying this time now with the ones whom I love the most. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by beauty and wonder wherever I am."

He was referring not only to the snow but also to Nerine, Lisianthus, and Lycoris whom he all loved.

Ryan felt guilty, for he felt responsible for what had happened. He replied,

It's not your fault. I-I shouldn't have fallen in love with you. I hurt you both and that's never what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:09 am

Nerine replied, "And I am so happy whenever I am around you, my lord. You make me and everyone so happy."

Rosaline replied,

No, it is not your fault. It never was. Maybe you loved me but I could have chosen not to love you. Yet I let my heart slide and it did. If anything, it is only my fault and I should be blamed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 am

Alex wrapped his right arm around Nerine's shoulders and he replied, "I'm glad that I make you happy, darling. I always want your happiness no matter what. You deserve a happy life full of comforts and warmth and as your husband, I should always make sure of that. So you must tell me if there's anything I can do to make you happy, ok?"

Ryan replied,

But you couldn't help it, either. Our hearts can't choose whom we love, right? And I guess the fact that the old Bryan was still skeptical about me didn't help things. I want to do everything I can to make things right with all of us. I have to find a way to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 am

Nerine replied, "As long as you love me and keep close to me, my lord, I will be always happy. You won't need to ever worry about that."

Rosaline replied,

I-I could have chosen for us not to meet up...not to see each other from the beginning. Maybe then none of us would have fallen in love with the other.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:51 am

Alex smiled and softly replied, "I will always love you, darling. Don't you ever forget that, ok?"

He looked over her ankle to see how it was healing and it looked a little better than it did earlier in the day. He asked,

"Darling, would you like me to get another ice pack for your ankle?"

Ryan sighed and replied,

I suppose but there's nothing that can be done about it now. Let's hope that Bryan makes a good recovery and once he remembers everything, then we'll face what's happened. I just want things to be right, no matter how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:58 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Nope, my lord, I am fine. My ankle is much better than it was earlier."

Rosaline replied,

Same here. I really hope Bryan will just...think of things better and forgive me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 am

Alex nodded his head and replied, "I'm glad to hear that, darling."

He then looked over at Lisianthus, wondering if he should tell Nerine about their engagement. Part of him was still unsure of how Nerine would react to the news but Sia was right. They couldn't keep the news a secret forever and Nerine was bound to find out sooner or later.

Ryan replied,

I'm sure he will. If anything, Bryan should be putting the blame on me for causing this mess in the first place...But let's wait for him to recover first.

In the meantime, you should try to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:19 am

Lisianthus showed an unsure face as well. She wasn't sure how would Nerine react as well but she knew she would find out now or later. She nodded quietly, telling him quietly to go ahead.

Rosaline replied,

I am not going to sleep. I should take care of Bryan and I will be fine for the night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:22 am

Alex nodded in reply and then turning to look into Nerine's eyes, Alex said, "Darling, there's something that Sia and I need to tell you and we wanted to tell you now but umm, I don't know if you're going to like the news..."

He trailed off, not knowing how to proceed.

Ryan was about to protest but then remembered how Rosaline was and how stubborn she could be at times. Chuckling inwardly to himself, he replied,

All right then. Would you like me to come over and keep you company?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:24 am

Nerine looked curious, wondering what news could Alex and Lisianthus have for her and which are not so pleasant. She replied, "What are those, my lord? Is anything wrong?"

Rosaline was surprised by the offer and replied,

Umm you can? I mean, I don't want to tire you out and all that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 am

Alex looked over at Sia but replying to Nerine, he said, "Well, not exactly but umm, I want to know. Are you completely comfortable with me loving you, Lycoris, and Sia?"

Ryan replied,

I would be happy to come over and keep you company. And perhaps if you want to catch some sleep, I can watch Bryan over for you. We can take turns. Also, I can bring you any items that you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:36 am

Nerine was surprised by the question but keeping a happy smile, she replied, "Anything that makes my lord happy makes me happy, too, my lord. But umm why are you asking this?"

Rosaline smiled a bit and replied,

Umm alright then. I guess if you don't mind, I won't mind, too and it would have been boring to stay the night awake alone anyway.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am

Alex took a deep breath and tried to be as brave as possible. He replied, "Well, darling, umm, I asked for Sia's hand in marriage and she accepted. I love her very much, as much as I love you and Lycoris..."

He stopped, fearful of how Nerine would react to the news.

(Man, I'm fearful now, too. O.O)

Ryan replied,

Great! Would you like me to bring anything? Perhaps some books or some coffee to keep us awake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next