Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:46 am

Lisianthus nodded to Eleanor happily and replied, "It's so yummy. Delicious!"

She processed to eat her food.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 am

After some minutes, the lady returned with the papers and a pen. She then sat back down in her chair and handed the papers over to Greg and Rosalind. She said, "Please take a look at everything and then sign at the bottom. These are all the arrangements that we've discussed-they're just in writing to make everything formal now. Then you two will have a copy and I will have one to keep on file."

Edward, Eleanor, and Alex continued to eat their food happily as well. Eleanor then turned to Nerine and asked, "I was wondering. Since you lived in Lessire before, you surely must have friends. Perhaps you would do us the honor and introduce them to us while we're there?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 am

Rosalind took a look at the papers and took a quick read through all of it. It looked good enough to her and all they need was now to sign. She waited for Greg to make his reply.

Nerine was a little surprised by the question and didn't know how to reply. Her only friend was Rosalind but after what happened, she wasn't sure of that anymore. But since she didn't want to open up the subject, she replied,

"Ahh umm sure, mum. It will be a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:55 am

Greg looked over the papers and there, indeed, was everything that they all had talked about. He nodded his head and said, "Everything looks to be in order so I'll go ahead and sign it."

He took the pen and placed his signature at the bottom of the paper and waited for Rosalind to do the same.

Eleanor replied, "Thanks, dear. I'm sure your friends will be happy to see you again."

Alex added, "Ahh mom, you should meet Celia, too. She's Serena's sister."

Eleanor replied with some surprise, "Oh really? I had no idea that Serena had a sister. Darren never told us that."

Alex replied, "Ahh well, that's a long story."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 am

Rosalind took the pen as well after Greg signed and then signed the paper carefully.

Nerine was surprised as well since she never heard about Serena and Celia being sisters. However, she stayed silent as not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 am

After Rosalind finished signing the paper, Greg took it and gave it back to the lady. The lady looked over everything and then went ahead and put her signature on it as well. After all was done, she gave a copy of the paper to Greg and Rosalind and kept one copy for herself. Then she said,

"Here you go. As to the key to this store, I'll give it at the end of this week. Would that be all right? I'll need to clear out my things and all."

Alex looked over at Nerine and saw the look of surprise on her face. Turning to her, he said, "This must be the first that you've heard of this, I suppose. I'm a little confused on the matter myself so I suppose it's better that Serena or her dad explain this when we get to Lessire."

(Hmm, I'm not really sure if Alex knew about Serena and Celia being sisters but oh well. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Ahh of course, ma'am. Take your time about that, we are not in a rush."

Nerine replied, "Ahh well, it surprised me a little but I guess we might know more later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 am

(Sorry I got off suddenly. Had to go eat dinner. lol)

The lady smiled and replied, "Thanks. Ok, so you two will be in ownership of this store by the end of the week. Would you like to drop by here then to pick up the key or would it be better if I dropped by your place with it?"

Greg looked over at Rosalind and replied, "Honey, I think it would be better if the key were dropped by our house, don't you?"

Eleanor replied, "Yup. And Alex, you say that Darren is in Lessire, too?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, with Serena and Celia now. They're all up in the castle so we can drop by and see them again."

Edward replied, "That would be nice to see Darren and Serena again and I'd like the chance to know Celia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 am

(Hmm I had no idea Alex knows that Serena and all the others are in the castle. lol)

Rosalind replied, "Umm whatever is the best, really. I don't mind much either on that part."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:34 am

(lol Well, my memory's kind of bad but oh well. Razz )

Greg replied, "I see. But I'm thinking that we may not be back from our quest in time and it would be better for the key to be dropped off at the house since your parents will be there to look after things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:35 am

(lol)

Rosalind nodded and replied, "True. I guess we should have it dropped by then, if it's ok with you, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 am

The lady nodded and replied, "Sure, that would be fine. Please write here where your address is and I'll be sure to drop by the end of this week with the key."

Greg took the piece of paper from the lady and wrote down their address.

(I just had to add the following. lol)

After Rosalind and Greg had left to go on their errands, Patriaclos looked at Andra and asked, "Dear, did I do anything wrong? I don't think loving you is wrong in any way, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 am

(lol)

Andra shook her head and replied, "Of course not, dear. Know what, I think they are just jealous because we love each other so much. Then again it's normal, because we have always loved each other more than any other couple in the world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:44 am

The lady took the paper with the address on it and then said, "Ahh good. Ok then. I'll clear all my things out by the end of this week and drop by your place to hand over the key. I wish you the both the very best of luck with running your shop. You look like a very wonderful couple and I wish you all the best of luck and happiness."

Patriaclos nodded emphatically and replied, "You're absolutely right about that, dear. Rosalind and Greg shouldn't be jealous of us since they have each other. But I suppose they must envy us because we still have that love, that passion, that spark after all these years."

(Man, I'm cracking up. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 am

(lol)

Rosalind replied, "Thanks a lot, ma'am. It was a pleasure to deal with you, too, and I am glad everything went so smooth."

Andra nodded and replied, "True. Know what, let us ignore what they said. We are not going to be affected by a couple of words they said out of jealousy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 am

(Had to get some rest but now I'm a little better. ^^)

The lady replied, "Ahh you're welcome, miss." She then stood up to shake hands with both Greg and Rosalind.

Greg replied, "Thank you so much for everything, ma'am." Turning to Rosalind, he then said, "It looks like we're all done so shall we go back home?"

Patriaclos replied, "Yup, that's totally wise, dear."

He then took Andra's advice and went back to staring lovingly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 am

(Ahh glad you are back now and better. ^^)

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup, we should. We don't have anything else to do, I think."

Meanwhile, Rosaline was so relaxed in Bryan's arms that she could have fallen asleep if it wasn't that it was morning. She felt safe and happy with him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 am

Greg replied, "Yup and we should put our copy of the papers away safely."

Turning to the lady, he gave a respectful bow and then held Rosalind's arm, leading the way out of the shop and outside, back towards their house.

Bryan gazed lovingly as he held Rosaline in his arms. Softly, he asked, "Do you feel safe with me here always? For I love you so much, my Rosaline. You are my entire world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:12 am

Rosaline opened her eyes and looked into Bryan's. She replied, "But of course I do. You are my love, my life, my spirit that I live with. Without you, life has no meaning. Without you, the sun doesn't shine, the birds don't sing nor the roses bloom. I love you so much, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:15 am

As Greg walked with Rosalind back to their house, he thought to ask, "Hmm do you think that your parents will be normal when we get back? I mean, if they start staring into each other's eyes again, I won't know what to think. I mean, it's one thing if we do so since we're still young and all but hmm, they're a different matter, you know?"

Bryan replied, "You are the air I breathe, my love. You give me life and make the days more memorable. With you, I know what love is and I never want to be parted from you ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 am

Rosalind sighed and replied, "Let's hope that we said has affected them. Honestly, I could take it in at first but now it's seriously beginning to piss me off."

Rosaline hugged Bryan warmly and replied, "I will always love you forever, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:20 am

Greg nodded and replied, "Same here. I'm not sure what else we can do if they don't get the message."

After some more minutes of walking, Greg saw that they had arrived back at the house. He opened the door and allowed Rosalind to enter first so that he would follow.

Bryan warmly returned the hug and gave Rosalind a beautiful smile that would melt anyone's heart. He loved being in the park with her, just the two of them.

Noticing the time, he saw nearby that a lot of people were out. It looked like they were heading over to various restaurants and such so he surmised that it must be close to lunchtime.

Turning back to his love, Bryan asked, "Shall we head off to lunch, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 am

Rosalind entered the house and once she was inside, she noticed her parents gazing at each other lovingly again, like she and Greg had said nothing from the beginning.

Rosaline replied, "Ahh sure. I am beginning to feel hungry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:25 am

Greg followed Rosalind into the house and once inside, he, too, observed Andra and Patriaclos staring lovingly at each other. He sighed and then coughed, just loud enough so that the two of them would notice that they were back.

Greg then spoke up and said, "Uhh we're back now."

Bryan nodded and then got up and helped Rosaline to her feet. He then said, "Let's get some lunch and then afterwards, we can head back to the inn to get ready for the concert."

He gave Rosaline a romantic kiss on the lips and then held her arm, gently leading her out of the park and towards the restaurant area.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:27 am

Andra heard the cough and then looked towards Rosalind and Greg. She replied, "Ahh welcome back, sweeties."

Rosaline meanwhile followed Bryan out of the park and to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next