Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 am

Patriaclos turned to Rosalind and Greg and added, "Ahh you two are back? How did your business go?"

Greg helped Rosalind to a seat and then sat next to her. He replied, "Ahh it was fine, sir. We were able to make a down payment on the store and we'll get the key to it by the end of this week."

He wanted to bring up the topic of why Andra and Patriaclos had completely disregarded what he and Rosalind had told them earlier but had no idea how to bring up the subject.

Bryan explored with Rosaline in the restaurant area. He looked a while to find a good Chinese restaurant. He knew of one place that the inn owner recommended that he should try while they were in town. Bryan looked over and after a few minutes, he found the restaurant. It was called the Flying Lion and on the front, there was a picture of a big, strong lion. He pointed to the restaurant and said,

"Ahh here it is, my love. So this will be your first time eating Chinese food?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:34 am

Rosalind, however, was a very different case. She said, "Mum, Dad, what were you two a seconds ago before I and Greg come back?"

Andra looked at her and replied simply, "Huh? What do you mean? I was just spending some lovely time with my husband."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup. Hopefully, it does taste good or I might go after you for making me taste not-so-nice food."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 am

Patriaclos replied, "That's right. Your mom and I weren't doing anything wrong, sweetie. She's the most wonderful woman in the entire world and I love her so very much."

Greg sweatdropped as Patriaclos declared his love for Andra and he hoped that Rosalind wouldn't get too annoyed at her parents.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Now I wouldn't want that, would I? The owner of the inn recommends that we try this place for the best Chinese food but if it doesn't live up to its reputation, you're more than welcome to eat me."

He gave Rosaline a slightly naughty look, one that he only shared with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 am

Rosalind did her best to control her temper and replied, "Sure, dad, and we didn't say there was anything wrong with that but hello? We said only when it's private between you two, just to avoid being embarrassed."

Rosaline gave a sly smile and raised an eyebrow, replying, "Sure thing then, my love. I am sure you will taste quite yummy if that food didn't turn out to be good."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:46 am

Patriaclos looked confused and replied, "But what do you mean, sweetie? It's not like your mom and I are outside staring into each other's eyes. We're just at home and it's just us."

Greg observed what was going on and he had this feeling that Rosalind might lose it soon so he spoke up,

"Ahh honey, why don't we go upstairs to our room and put away the papers?"

He thought it best to create a diversion at that moment.

Bryan replied, "And I'll enjoy being devoured by you. Now let's go in and find a table."

He held Rosaline's arm and together, the two of them entered the restaurant. A host greeted the couple and led the way to an empty table. It was in a corner next to the window, quite the romantic setting. After he handed both of them menus, the host left.

Bryan helped to seat Rosaline and then himself. He then opened the menu and scanned it. He said, "Hmm what are you in the mood for? I mean, do you like spicy or salty foods more, for instance?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:49 am

Rosalind tried to calm down and replied, "Sounds good to me."

She stood up and looked at her parents, saying quietly in a serious look, "I am watching you."

Rosaline replied, "Umm I guess salty food might be good."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:53 am

Patriaclos looked at Rosalind but he wasn't afraid of her warning. He turned his attention back to Andra. Greg sighed to himself, held Rosalind's arm and went upstairs with her to their room to put away the papers.

Bryan replied, "Ahh ok. In that case, you can either order some fried rice or lo mein. Both of these foods are salty but I suppose it would depend on whether you're in the mood for noodles or rice?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh the rice sounds better to me. At least I will eat something I am familiar with."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:58 am

Once they got upstairs, Greg opened the door to their room and had Rosalind enter first and then he quietly followed. After they were inside, he closed the door behind them, looked at Rosalind and asked, "Are you all right, honey?"

Bryan replied, "Ahh ok. So would you like to try the shrimp fried rice or just the vegetable fried rice? I'd go for the shrimp myself but it's totally up to you, my love."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am

Rosalind felt the argue to scream but did her best to contain it. She replied, "Yeah, I am. Just getting annoyed."

Rosaline replied, "Same here it is then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 am

Greg gave Rosalind a gentle hug and replied, "It'll be ok, honey. You're doing your best and I love you for it. Say, tell you what. Now that we've finished getting the store, let's go out to celebrate-just the two of us. What do you say?"

Bryan replied, "Ahh ok then. I know what I want to order as well and we should have some appetizers, too. I want you to try some of my favorite Chinese foods."

He waved his hand for a waiter and one came within a couple of minutes. The waiter asked if they were ready to order and Bryan nodded. He replied, "Ok. We'll have one order of shrimp lo mein and one order of shrimp fried rice. And for appetizers, I'd like to order some spring rolls and egg rolls."

The waiter jotted down the order and then placed two tall glasses of water for Rosaline and Bryan. Then he left to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 am

Rosalind returned the hug and replied, "That will be great. You know, honey, I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I mean, we sure had fun with Serena and the others but I promised you that it would be a date for just the two of us."

After the waiter had left, Rosaline jokingly said to Bryan, "You know are increasing the risk of being eaten this way, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:14 am

Greg shook his head and smiled, replying, "Aww, it's ok, honey. It's not very often that we get to see some friends so I didn't mind putting off our date. And we can definitely make up for it today. We'll have lunch out, just the two of us, and then perhaps take a walk in town. Then we can come back here later to get ready for Bryan's concert."

Greg thought that the day could still be great, despite the way that Andra and Patriaclos were behaving.

Bryan raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh really? You mean because I ordered all that food? Well, they are some of my favorites but as I said, you're more than welcome to eat me if you are not satisfied. I wouldn't want anyone else to eat me except you, my love."

He looked deeply into Rosaline's eyes, feeling so much love for her at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 am

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Sounds great to me. It can be a little date and our special day and have lots of fun."

Rosaline smiled slyly and replied, "Oh good. Then I know now that eating you will be easy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 am

Greg gave Rosalind a romantic kiss and then he replied, "Ahh good. Now let me go put away these papers and then we'll go out and have some fun."

He walked to a table and placed the papers there securely.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "I'm glad that I please my love."

The waiter soon returned with the appetizers that Bryan had ordered. He placed a plate of egg rolls and then a plate of spring rolls on the table in between the couple. Then he placed small plates in front of each of them and then left to see to their main courses.

Bryan then gestured to Rosaline and said, "Go ahead and try it out, my love. Egg rolls and spring rolls are almost the same. One of the few differences is that egg rolls have a slightly thicker skin than spring rolls and as you can see, they're bigger. And you can see that the waiter placed sauces if you'd like to try the food with them. I like the sweet sauce but there's also the soy sauce if you'd prefer that.

But if you don't like the appetizers, I can certainly order something else. Hmm dumplings, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Hey, you judge too fast. Let me try it at least."

She took one of the egg rolls and sipped it in the soy sauce then tasted it. It tasted quite delicious and she replied,

"Umm looks like I won't eat you after all. This food is quite yummy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:27 am

After Greg put away the papers, he returned to Rosalind and asked, "Are you all ready, honey. Ahh by the way, what are you in the mood to eat?"

Bryan smiled and replied, "Ahh good. I'm glad you like the food. I had a feeling you would since we both have very similar tastes."

He took one of the spring rolls, dipped it in some sweet sauce and then began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 am

Rosalind thought about it and replied, "How about some Chinese food? We ate Japanese food yesterday so we can go to Chinese food today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

(Ahh I see where you're going with this. Wink )

Greg nodded and replied, "Ahh that sounds good. I haven't had Chinese food in a while."

Holding Rosalind's arm, he then said, "Please lead the way, honey. I'm sure you can recommend a very good Chinese restaurant for us."

Bryan continued to eat happily, pausing to drink some of his water. He then thought to ask, "Ahh my love, do we have enough appetizers? If not, I can certainly ask the watier and order some additional ones while we wait for our main course to come."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:35 am

(lol)

Rosalind replied, "Ahh there is one which I really like. It serves pretty good food there."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh are you sure? I mean, we already have enough for now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 am

Greg replied, "Ahh good. Please lead the way then, honey. Ahh and I guess we should tell your parents that we'll be going out again but we can make it quick."

Bryan replied, "It won't be any trouble at all and I'd love for you to try some more Chinese food. But if you think it'll be too much, I can wait until we go get Chinese next time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 am

Rosalind replied, "Sure, honey. Let us hurry a little then."

She lead the way out of the room and downstairs.

Rosaline replied, "Meh, we shouldn't overdo it. What we have now is more than enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:45 am

Greg followed Rosalind closely behind and made sure to close their bedroom door as they exited and went downstairs. Once they reached downstairs and to the living room, Greg popped his head in and said,

"We'll be going out for a while. We probably won't be back until later but we'll be sure to be back to get ready for Bryan's concert."

Patriaclos turned away from gazing at Andra just long enough to reply, "Ahh all right. You two have fun then."

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Ahh all right then. Hmm I wonder. I wonder how you'll get used to living in Devenshire. The cooks would always make it a point to prepare a lot of food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:47 am

Andra replied, "Enjoy your time, dears."

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Thanks, Mum, Dad."

She turned to Greg and replied, "Shall we get going?"

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Hmm can't you tell them not to? I mean, you are their master."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 am

Greg nodded happily and replied, "Yup, let's get going, honey. Lead the way, please."

He held Rosalind's arm and waited for her to take the lead in heading towards the restaurant for their lunch date.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "I suppose I could but I'm not usually in the habit of saying no. A very bad habit, I suppose. But perhaps you can change that. You'd be more than free to take charge of the manor and let the servants know what is and is not allowed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next