Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:17 am

Greg listened to Serena's singing voice as well and was impressed. He remembered when Alex used to mention about Serena and what a beautiful voice she had. Of course, Greg felt that Rosalind's voice was the best but Serena's was pretty good.

Meanwhile, Serena continued singing, enjoying the music that accompanied it. She didn't think about anyone else watching her, just her love and the thought of being with him once more.

(Hmm, I suppose I should bring Rob back at some point but I have no idea when would be a good opportunity. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:19 am

(lol It's been really pretty long since he last appeared. Over a year in real time, I think. Razz)

Everyone else was still enjoying the beautiful voice Serena was singing, and the pretty song and words. They could feel the emotion in the song and how beautiful it was.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 am

(lol Hmm maybe I can bring him back once they all go on the quest. Looks like a good opportunity then. ^^)

After a few more minutes of singing, Serena finished up the song with the finale, taking in a deep breath so that she would be able to sing all the words. After she finished her song, she took a breath and then looked to the others and asked, "How was I?"

Greg was the first to speak, replying, "That was good, Serena. I heard that your voice was really good but I had no idea. Of course, my Rosalind's voice is the best but you have a really beautiful soprano voice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

(Ahh sounds good. ^^)

Rosalind clapped her hands quietly and replied, "That was so beautiful, Serena. You have got a talent there."

Celia added, "I had no doubt that you can sing so pretty, sister. Your voice was one of an angel."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am

Faye added, "It was good, Serena. You're very talented."

Serena blushed and replied, "Thanks, everyone. That song is one of my favorites, so powerful and emotional and coming straight from the heart."

She paused for a moment and then replied, "So who wants to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 am

Rosalind looked at Greg and said, "Why don't you go ahead and let us hear your voice, dear? I heard it once and it was so handsome."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 am

Greg replied, "Sure, that would be great. But how about we sing a duet this time? We'll both pick out a song and sing together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 am

Rosalind replied, "Ahh alright. As you wish, my love."

She turned to the others and asked, "Is it ok if I and my love go next now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:30 am

Serena walked over to a nearby chair and sat down. She replied, "Sure, that would be great. I need a break anyway to rest my voice." She found a pitcher of water nearby and some glasses and poured a glass of water for herself.

Faye nodded and quietly added, "That is fine with me, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 am

Celia replied as well, "Fine with me as well. Let us hear your voice, you two."

Rosalind smiled and then turning to Greg, she said, "Shall we go then, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:33 am

Greg nodded happily and replied, "Let's go, honey."

He then got up and helped Rosalind to her feet, leading the way to the mic. Then he looked through the booklet that Serena had looked in earlier to choose a song. He asked Rosalind, "So which song would be good for a duet?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:35 am

Rosalind looked at the booklet and it took her some time but she finally replied, "Ahh how about this one? It's called "Love again"."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:37 am

Greg looked at the song that Rosalind pointed to and read the lyrics for it. It looked like a beautiful romantic song, perfect for a duet, so he replied, "Yup, a wonderful choice, honey."

He then looked to the others to see if they were all ready and seated to wait for the couple to begin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 am

All were seated and ready, waiting for Greg and Rosaline to begin singing their song.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:40 am

Once Greg observed that the others were seated and ready for the couple to begin, he took it as a sign and then began to turn on the music. He listened to it carefully and then after taking a deep breath, he began to sing the words to the song "Love Again," with Rosalind by his side to sing with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 am

Once it was her turn to sing, Rosalind slowly sang the lyrics of the song, making sure to make her voice sound beautiful. She loved singing by her love's side.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 am

While Greg sang with Rosalind, Serena enjoyed listening to the couple sing. Their voices were very beautiful and in perfect harmony. Also, Greg would look into Rosalind's eyes every now and again and could see how much he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 am

The others were also listening carefully to Greg's and Rosalind's singing, which was so beautiful. And Rosalind was singing happily by Greg's side, looking back into his eyes, with a twinkle of happiness inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 am

Greg continued to sing with Rosalind for a few more minutes, looking lovingly into her eyes while he did so. He enjoyed singing by her side, for the activity was always the most fun when Rosalind was there with him. The day was going beautifully, to be surrounded by his love and good friends.

(Ok, I should get off now since it's a little before midnight and I should go to work and all that tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite phoenix. ^^)

Rosalind continued singing with Greg and soon, the song and music was over. She looked into Greg's eyes for a second but then turned to the others and asked, "So what do you think, guys? Was that good enough?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 am

Serena clapped and replied, "Wow, you two were great. You make a wonderful duet."

Faye clapped as well and added, "That was beautifully done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:28 am

Rosalind blushed and replied, "Aww thanks, everyone."

She turned to Greg and said, "You were great, my love. Your voice was just great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:05 am

Greg replied, "And you were absolutely wonderful, too, honey. Your voice is like that of a nightingale."

Turning back to the others, Greg asked, "Who would like to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 am

Celia turned to Faye and asked, "Hey, what about you, Faye? Why don't you let us hear your voice?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:15 am

Faye nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll give it a try."

She quietly got up and went to the mic and looked through the selection of songs to see which one would best suit her.

(Hmm, I have no idea how Faye's singing voice would be so I'll have to make something up. lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing :: Adventure RP-
Jump to: