Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:24 am

After some minutes of using the bathroom, Alex finished up washing and changing into a pair of black pants and a white collared shirt. Once he was done, he exited the bathroom and put away his pajamas in the closet. He saw Nerine tidying the bed and said, "I'm all done, darling. Would you like to go ahead and use the bathroom?"

Greg reached the top of the stairs and then walked to the door of Andra's and Patriaclos' room. He knocked on the door, waiting for a reply from either one of them.

Bryan laughed out loud at Rosaline's comment and then he calmed down. He replied, "Now I wouldn't want you to starve. That's no way for a husband to treat his wife, is it? Why don't we ring the bell and ask the maid to bring us up a breakfast menu? We can have breakfast in bed this morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:28 am

Nerine turned to Alex and replied, "Sure, my lord. I'll be right back."

She finished tidying up the bed and then walked to the closet to get some clothes and then entered the bathroom to change.

Andra was still sleeping when Greg knocked on the door. She slowly began to wake up from the sound and soon she was fully awake. Seeing Patriaclos still asleep, she slowly got up and decided to go open it. She stretched her arms and slowly went to open the door, where she saw Greg on the other side.

She smiled at him and said, "Ahh good morning, dear."

Rosaline replied, "That would be a romantic idea. I'd love to have a simple lovely breakfast in bed with my love."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 am

While Nerine was in the bathroom, Alex took the time to check the luggage to make sure that everything was all packed up and ready for their trip back to Lessire today. Part of him was looking forward to going back and seeing old friends although another part of him wasn't so sure because of how things had ended badly between him and Rosalind. But since then, some time had passed and Alex hoped that Rosalind was able to move on from that time.

Greg smiled and replied, "Good morning. I wanted to see if you two were awake yet. Rosalind is downstairs preparing breakfast right now."

Bryan smiled and replied, "Then it's settled. I'll get my robe and then ring for the maid."

He got up from the bed and found a robe nearby and put it on. He didn't feel like changing out of his pajamas just yet. Then he got the bell and rang for a maid. After a minute, there was a knock on the door, which Bryan answered and there on the other side was the maid. He asked for the breakfast menu which the maid gave right away and then Bryan asked the maid to wait outside while he and Rosaline decided on what they wanted to eat. She agreed and then Bryan closed the door, leaving the maid outside while the couple had their privacy.

He then went back to Rosaline and showed her the menu. He asked, "What are you in the mood for, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 am

Nerine soon got out of the bathroom, all washed up and changed. She worse a nice yellow dress and had her hair straight.

"I am all done, my lord."

Andra replied, "Ahh ok, dear. I and Patriaclos will get ready and then come down."

Rosaline pouted and replied, "My love, how many times should I tell you? I can eat anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 am

Alex looked up at Nerine who looked absolutely radiant. He replied, "Wow, you look beautiful, darling, like a ray of sunshine warm on my face. I was checking up on the luggage to make sure that we have everything we need for our trip today."

Greg replied, "All right. Take your time. Rosalind and I will be waiting for you two downstairs."

He then bowed and walked back downstairs to the living room, figuring that reading a newspaper until breakfast was ready would help pass the time.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "True, you did tell me, my love. I keep forgetting that you don't have any particular preferences. Hmm let's see then."

He looked over the menu to see what would look good to eat this morning. He found something that was appetizing and pointed it out to Rosaline. He said,

"How about this, my love? We could have a plate of scrambled eggs, sausages, pancakes, and toast on the side. And we could have some orange juice. Or is that too much?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 am

Nerine replied, "Mum and Dad helped me pack everything yesterday so you shouldn't worry, my lord. Speaking of which, I look forward to going back to Lessire."

After Greg was gone, Andra closed the door and went back to Patriaclos. Seeing as how he was still asleep, she gently shook him and said, "My love, it's time to wake up."

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Ahh whatever you see is fine, my love, just do it. No need to ask me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:49 am

Alex replied, "Me, too, darling. It's been a long time since we've been back in Lessire and it'll be good to see some friends again and familiar surroundings for you as well. I'm sure you've missed your place very much although our home is wherever we are."

Patriaclos felt Andra gently shake him to wake him up. He opened his eyes and gazed upon Andra's face and replied, "Good morning, beautiful. Is it morning already?"

Bryan chuckled and replied, "All right then, my love. I'll order this plate then. We don't have to eat it all if it's too much."

He then opened the bedroom door and told the maid their order. The maid jotted it down and then took the menu and went downstairs to tell the cook to prepare breakfast.

Bryan closed the door and walked back to the bed and laid down next to Rosaline. He then said, "I've ordered breakfast for us. Now since we do have some hours before our concert, shall we take our time in getting ready for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 am

Nerine replied, "Yup, that's true for sure, my lord.

So now, I will go and prepare some breakfast. You must be starving, my lord. Excuse me."

She bowed and then left for the kitchen.

Andra nodded and replied, "Yup, my love and Rosalind is preparing breakfast so we should get up."

Rosaline replied, "Yup, yup and you should probably take the lead on that again. Oh man, what a horrible wife I am, making my husband take the lead on everything like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 am

As Nerine went downstairs to prepare breakfast, Alex went to check the luggage to make sure that his clothes were packed as well. Once everything looked set, he went downstairs to the living room to read the morning newspaper.

Patriaclos replied, "Ahh all right, dear."

He got up and stretched his arms and yawned a bit. Then he asked, "Would you like to get changed first, dear? I can wait."

Bryan chuckled and shook his head. He replied, "Nah, I don't mind, my love. As long as you have me, you won't have to worry about lifting a finger. Now I say let's wait until breakfast is here and then after we eat, we can change and then go out for a little while and enjoy the day. We could relax before heading to the concert hall."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 am

Andra replied, "Ahh I'll do that, my love. I'll be right back."

She took some clothes and then entered the bathroom to get changed.

Rosaline replied, "That sounds good to me. A little relaxing won't hurt and we need it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 am

As Andra went to the bathroom to wash up, change, and get ready for the day, Patriaclos walked to the closet to get out a set of clothes for the day. Then he sat on the bed, waiting for his wife to come back out so that he could use the bathroom next.

Bryan replied, "Yup, definitely."

There was a knock on the door and Bryan said, "Ahh looks like breakfast must be ready."

He walked to the door and opened it and there was the maid with breakfast on a tray. She pushed the tray into the room, curtseyed to both Rosaline and Bryan and then left, closing the door softly behind her. Once alone, Bryan went ahead and set up breakfast for Rosaline first, putting the breakfast tray on her lap and then the plate of food and glass of orange juice. Then he did the same for himself next to Rosaline. He looked over at the food and said,

"This sure looks good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 am

Andra soon got out of the bathroom all washed up and changed. She put her night clothes back in the closet and said, "The bathroom is free now, honey."

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, yup, it does. You know, my love, this reminds me of our first breakfast here. Do you still remember it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:00 am

Patriaclos nodded and replied, "Thanks, dear. I'll be quick."

He then got his clothes and went into the bathroom to wash up, change, and get ready for the day ahead.

Bryan had a beautiful smile on his face and nodded. He replied, "How could I forget? I remember that I insisted that you stay the night until you got better and then we had breakfast here in our room. It was a wonderful memory, just the two of us and no one else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 am

Rosaline had a serene smile on her face as well and replied, "Yup, yup. And here we are again, having breakfast in the same room with just the two of us all alone. Man, life is perfect, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 am

After some minutes of washing up in the bathroom and changing into his clothes for the day, Patriaclos exited and returned to the bedroom. Then he walked to the closet and put away his pajamas. Turning to Andra, he said, "I'm all done, dear. Let's go downstairs and see how Rosalind and Greg are doing."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely. I love the times when it's just the two of us and no one else around. As long as I have you to love, my life is complete."

He leaned in to kiss Rosaline, temporarily forgetting about breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:03 am

Andra nodded and replied, "You look great, my love. Lead the way then."

She opened the door to their room so that they could get downstairs together.

After a while, Nerine was done preparing breakfast for her and Alex. She prepared a lot of delicious food for Alex to enjoy. She then went to him and bowing, she said,

"The breakfast is all ready, my lord."

Rosaline happily returned the kiss, passionately enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 am

Patriaclos held Andra's arm and then led the way downstairs. The two made their way to the living room, where Greg was sitting and reading the morning newspaper. Greg looked up as he saw the couple come downstairs and stood up to greet them.

Greg said, "Good morning. Rosalind is in the kitchen preparing breakfast but I'm sure she'll be done soon. Why don't we all sit here until it's ready?"

Patriaclos replied, "Sounds good to me." He then led Andra to the sofa where the two sat together.

Alex looked up from reading the newspaper and replied, "Ahh all right, darling."

He put down the paper on the table in front of him and then got up, waiting for Nerine to lead the way to the dining room where the food was all laid.

Bryan happily continued to kiss Rosaline, feeling so much love and warmth for her. After a couple of minutes in the romantic moment, Bryan broke off the kiss. He said, "I love kissing you in the morning but then again, I love kissing you every chance we get."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:11 am

After a little while, Rosalind soon returned and saw that her parents were awake. She walked to them and said, "Good morning, Mum, Dad. Good to see you awake now. The breakfast is all prepared."

Nerine lead the way to the dining hall, where the food was beautifully laid out. There were all kinds of delicious food for breakfast. Nerine said,

"I hope this is enough, my lord."

Rosaline had a sly smile and replied, "I am sure happy to hear that."

Looking at the breakfast, she replied, "So did we bring the breakfast here just to watch us kissing or do you have other plans-eating perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 am

Patriaclos replied, "Ahh thank you, sweetie." He turned to Andra and asked, "Shall we have breakfast while gazing into each other's eyes, dear?"

Greg coughed quietly after hearing Patriaclos' comment. As much as he thought it sweet that the two loved one another, this really was a little too much.

Alex followed Nerine to the dining room and saw the food beautifully laid out. There were all kinds of breakfast food. He replied, "Wow, this is definitely plenty, darling. It must have taken you a lot of work to prepare so much food. We sure need it for the journey today."

He helped Nerine to her seat and then took his seat next to her.

Bryan laughed out loud at Rosaline's comment. He loved how much Rosaline could make him laugh, for no one else brought out that side of him. After calming down from laughter, he replied, "We should definitely eat the food before it gets cold. After all, I am paying for our meal although no price is too great for my love."

He then turned his attention to his plate of food and picking up his fork, he began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 am

Rosalind sweat dropped at her father's comment and before Andra could reply, she quickly said, "Ahh you two sure can. Just come on before the breakfast gets cold."

She left quickly before hearing anymore comments that would get on her nerves.

Andra ignored her however and replied to Patriaclos, "Lead the way to the dining room, my love. I would love to have breakfast with you."

After they both seated, Nerine shyly said to Alex, "Umm so please taste the food, my lord, and tell me what do you think of it."

Rosaline began eating her breakfast as well, which tasted delicious. But she enjoyed eating it with Bryan much more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 am

Greg quickly got up and followed Rosalind as well, seeing as how he, too, felt a little weird at how Andra and Patriaclos were being romantic in front of them. Greg caught up to Rosalind and whispered so that the others wouldn't hear, "Honey, I like your parents but they really are a little too much sometimes."

However, Patriaclos was oblivious to what had happened and only had his eyes on Andra. He nodded happily and replied, "I would love to."

He got up and helped Andra to her feet. Then he held her arm and escorted her to the dining room.

Alex nodded and then he took his fork and began to eat the food that Nerine had laid out for the two of them. He took a bite and the food tasted delicious. It was warm and savory. He replied, "Yummy! This is so delicious, darling. You are a wonderful cook indeed."

Bryan continued to eat his breakfast as well, enjoying being with Rosaline. He loved mornings like this, being with his love and not having to be alone. He paused in his eating, gazed into Rosaline's eyes, and said, "I love being with you, my love. I hope we'll always have our meals together. My life was lonely and eating was lonely before I met you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:29 am

Rosalind whispered back to Greg, "You are not alone, honey. This is beginning to be on my nerves. I don't know what will I do if they don't stop being so ridiculous."

Nerine blushed slightly and replied, "Thanks, my lord. I am glad you are enjoying it."

She began eating her meal, although it felt a little weird, since it was her first time eating alone with Alex in a while.

Rosaline thought she would joke with Bryan and replied, "Really? So you only cared for eating alone? You know, you could have just brought someone to eat with you-not that much of a big deal."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 am

Greg whispered back, "Hmm I'll see if I can come up with something. I know my parents aren't like this. Maybe if they can come here, they can talk some sense into them."

He helped Rosalind into her seat and then took his seat next to her. Meanwhile, Patriaclos helped Andra to her seat and then sat next to her. He then gazed into her eyes, oblivious to everyone and everything around them.

(Ooohh I hadn't realized that it had been a while since Alex and Nerine ate alone together.)

Alex continued eating happily and seeing that Nerine was eating as well, he felt happy that they were having breakfast together. He drank some juice and then continued eating. As they were eating, Alex thought to make a little conversation. So he asked, "Darling, what would you like to do once we're back in Lessire? Of course, we'll see Bryan and attend one of his concerts but do you have any plans in mind when we arrive?"

Bryan chuckled and gave a slightly naughty look at Rosaline. He replied slyly, "Awww, you know that's not what I meant. Back in Devenshire, I would be the only one eating at the table. The cooks would prepare lots food but it was lonely without some beautiful company. But that will no longer be the case, for I have my beautiful, fiery Rosaline with me always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 am

After all were seated, Rosalind saw that her parents were still in it. A little fed up but yet trying to control her temper, she said,

"Ahh Dad, Mum, won't you two begin eating before it gets cold?"

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Umm no, not really, my lord. It's all left up to you after all."

Rosaline thought that she would pretend to be stupid and continue joking. She replied,

"Wait a second, so you married me just so that you wouldn't eat alone? Oh, you should have told me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 am

Patriaclos snapped out of his gaze with Andra and turned to Rosalind. Scratching the back of his head in embarrassment, he replied, "Ahh sorry, sweetie. Breakfast looks delicious by the way."

He then began to eat his breakfast.

Meanwhile, Greg leaned in to Rosalind and whispered, "Good work, honey. I'm not sure how much more I would have tolerated."

Alex replied, "Ahh all right, darling. I was wondering something. Once we're back in Lessire, would you like to make it our permanent home? We can still stay here at times but I mean, make Lessire the place where we live happily ever after and have a family. I can get a job in town and work to support us although Dad says that we have enough money that I don't really have to work. But it doesn't feel right just to sit around the house and be lazy all day, you know?"

Bryan gave a cute pout to Rosaline and replied, "Awww come on, my love. That's not the reason I married you. Hmm is this a ploy to declare all the reasons that I love you? You should already know them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next