Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:59 am

Serena knew that she had hit a nerve with Celia and immediately regretted what she said before. Looking down, she quietly replied, "I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on with Remz and I'm not excusing him. Just saying that there might be a reason he's away a lot. People have their reasons, whether they're good or not."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:00 am

Celia sighed and replied, "No need to apologize. I am just oblivious to what may be keeping Remz away from me and we just had our first baby."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:03 am

Serena looked up and gave a kind look to Celia. Touching her hand, she replied, "I could try to find out what's going on with Remz before we leave on our quest. Or perhaps I can talk to Dad and see if he can track him down and talk to him about this. I agree that Remz shouldn't leave you alone with the baby and all. He has to take responsibility, too. At least you have me to help out, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:04 am

Celia nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. And you have been a great help so far."

Rosalind and the others only watched silently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:06 am

Serena smiled at Celia and then noticed that the others were watching them. Quickly, she turned her attention back to Rosalind and said, "I apologize. We shouldn't be talking about personal problems in front of you all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:08 am

Rosalind replied, "Ahh no, no, it's ok. I guess you two just got drifted away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:10 am

Serena replied, "Well, it happens." Deciding that the conversation needed to get back on the quest, she continued, "So it looks like everything is settled. Yuu and Faye will stay in the castle and then we'll all leave the day after tomorrow. That'll give us all enough time to make preparations for the journey and Rosalind and Greg can take care of any other arrangements before leaving with us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 am

Rosalind replied, "It all sounds good to me. Does everyone agree?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 am

Serena nodded as did Faye. Serena noticed that Faye hadn't said much during the conversation and it made her curious to know her more.

Meanwhile, Patriaclos nodded and replied, "Yup, your mom and I can take care of things while you and Greg are away, sweetie." He looked over at Rosalind with assurance that everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 am

Rosalind nodded to her father and replied, "Thanks a lot for your help, Dad. I hope it won't be too much trouble."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:15 am

Patriaclos shook his head and smiled. He replied, "It won't be any trouble at all, sweetie. I've closed the temple up and fortunately, I don't have any new students coming so your mom and I can stay here for some time. And if you'd like, we can check up on Rosaline and Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:21 am

Rosalind replied, "Ahh that would be nice, Dad. Rosaline probably wouldn't like someone to check on her, though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 am

Patriaclos replied, "Oh you're right. I had forgotten about Rosaline's fiery temper at times."

He chuckled and then continued, "But at least you and Greg should let her and Bryan know that you'll be away. The concert tomorrow night will be a good opportunity to tell them."

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night since I have work and all that tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:24 am

(Nite nite phoenix. ^^)

Rosalind replied, "Of course we will. After all, I wouldn't want them to see us disappear all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am

Patriaclos chuckled at Rosalind's comment and replied, "Ahh true."

Serena then spoke up and said, "So in the meantime, this will give us all a good chance to catch up, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:35 am

Rosalind replied, "Ahh yup, true. So did anything interesting happen since last time we met, Serena?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:28 am

Serena shook her head and replied, "Not really. Things at the castle have been relatively quiet. Noir is doing well and he's turning out to be such a cutie. Right, Celia?"

She turned to Celia's direction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 am

Celia nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. He is naughty sometimes but I guess that's normal."

Rosalind smiled and replied, "I am so happy for you, Celia. I hope my son or daughter will be as cute as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:31 am

Serena smiled and replied, "I'm sure your baby will be as wonderful, for he or she will have great parents. Ahh tell me, how are Rosaline and Bryan doing since I last saw them?"

Serena remembered the previous time she had seen the two and back then, they looked pretty out of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:32 am

Rosalind replied, "Ahh they are doing pretty fine now. Since last time, they only needed some rest and they were fully recovered after. Greg told me they moved to the inn where Bryan was staying, though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 am

Serena looked a little disappointed and replied, "Aww I see. That's too bad. I wanted to see them again and have a chance to chat with both of them. I don't know Bryan much at all and I would have liked to catch up on things with Rosaline. But perhaps we could all drop by the inn later to see them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:35 am

Celia then commented, "And I haven't met them at all so I am all clueless."

Rosalind replied, "Ahh perhaps sometime, you all can meet and get to know each other. Perhaps we can all have dinner together one day or so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:37 am

Serena replied, "That would be great. I'd like that and I'm sure that Celia would love to meet them as well."

Turning to Celia, Serena said, "You'd like Rosaline, I think. Just a feeling and all."

She then turned back to Rosalind and asked, "Bryan's a musician or so I've heard. Is that correct?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:38 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup, he's a famous pianist. You'd love to hear one of his pieces; he is so talented."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 am

Serena replied, "I surely would love to listen to Bryan play sometime."

She then remembered what Rosalind mentioned earlier about Bryan's concert and it being the reason that they all had to delay their quest. She continued, "I wonder. I remember earlier that you mentioned something about an opening night tomorrow. I wonder if it would be possible to get any tickets but the seats are probably all sold out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next