Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 am

The sun rose beautifully in the sky as the morning came up. Rosalind slowly began to open her eyes and wake up and when she did, she saw Greg by her side. She didn't want to get up yet, as she enjoyed being in his arms with him holding her like that.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 am

Alex looked over at Nerine and wondered if he should try to wake her up or make breakfast for her. Thinking that Nerine would insist on making breakfast, though, Alex decided to take the first choice and quietly leaned in to give her a good morning kiss.

Greg was still asleep, for he had no idea that Rosalind was already awake. He had a serene smile on his face and hugged Rosalind close to him and had happy dreams about the two of them with the children that they would have.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 am

Nerine was deeply soundly when she felt a sweet kiss on her lips. She was slowly waking up, although she wasn't returning the kiss yet.

Rosalind felt Greg hug her closer and she couldn't help but giggle quietly. She loved being in his arms and she didn't want him to wake up yet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am

Alex was confused, wondering why the kiss wasn't waking Nerine up yet. So he decided to continue kissing her, make the kiss more passionate and softer. Although on such a day with the two of them alone, Alex would have chosen to let the two of them sleep in, they had a busy day today. After breakfast, they would head on back to Lessire and hopefully get to see Bryan.

Greg continued to have happy dreams when he heard Rosalind giggle. He wasn't sure if it was the Rosalind in his dream giggling but he assumed that it was and he whispered, "You make a beautiful mother, honey."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:08 am

Nerine felt the kiss deepening and it made her wake up, opening her eyes slowly, although she hadn't returned the kiss at all, not yet.

Rosalind heard Greg's comment about her being a wonderful mother and wondered what was he dreaming. She finally decided it's time for him to wake up and replied, as if he was awake,

"Hmm I am not a mother yet, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 am

Alex saw that Nerine had opened her eyes but for some reason, she didn't return the kiss at all. Slowly, he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. Although he didn't say anything, he had a slightly hurt expression in them. He waited to see what Nerine would say before doing anything.

Upon hearing Rosalind's voice, Greg slowly opened his eyes and once his vision cleared, he saw Rosalind's eyes looking back at him. He had a peaceful smile on his face and said, "Good morning, honey."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:12 am

Nerine soon fully woke up and opened her eyes. She found Alex already awake and up. She softly said,

"Umm good morning, my lord."

Rosalind smiled back and replied, "Good morning, my love. Had sweet dreams?"

(Btw, we still have Rosaline and Bryan to wake up. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:14 am

Alex replied, "Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well? I didn't wake you up too early, did I? I'm sorry."

Immediately, Alex hung his head down, for he thought that Nerine was upset at him for waking her up like that.

Greg replied, "Yup, I sure did. I had this wonderful dream about you and me and our beautiful children playing in the backyard having fun. It was a beautiful dream and our children were as beautiful as you."

(lol Who should wake them up?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 am

Nerine noticed the sad expression on Alex's face and was rather confused, replying, "Why would I be upset, my lord? I did sleep well plus, you know you can always wake up me whenever you want. I am always at your command."

Rosalind nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I know. You just called me a wonderful mother even though I am not a mother yet."

(Ahh whoever you want. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:23 am

Alex replied quietly, "But you didn't kiss me back. I assume that you are upset at me for waking you up too early? I wouldn't have done that usually but we have a busy day and we can't sleep in all day and..."

His voice trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

Greg chuckled and replied, "Ahh I see. Well, you will make a wonderful mother someday or should I say, very soon. I can't wait for our baby to be born into this world and to have him or her look at us for the first time with eyes of wonder."

(Ahh you can go ahead and take the lead on Rosaline and Bryan. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Although Nerine felt guilty for not kissing Alex back, part of her felt somewhat very happy. It meant that Alex still loves her that he could just get upset because she didn't kiss back.

She quietly replied, "I am so sorry, my lord. I guess I was just sleeping too deeply. I apologize."

She had her head down and her eyes low, feeling guilty.

Rosalind replied, "Awww I can't wait for that moment as well. It will be wonderful to become a parent, won't it? I can't wait for that feeling."

As the sun slowly rose in the sky, Rosaline slowly began to open her eyes to the new morning. She had slept well and when she looked beside, she gazed at Bryan who was still sleeping peacefully by her side.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 am

Alex felt a little relief, as he understood that Nerine hadn't intentionally not kissed him. He tilted her chin upwards, gave her a gentle smile, and replied, "It's all right, darling. Will you kiss me now that we're both awake?"

Greg nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I feel the same way, honey. I can't wait to be a dad and I know you will be a wonderful mother. You're already the perfect wife for me and our children will be so lucky to have us raise them and give them a loving home."

Bryan had a peaceful smile on his face. He continued to sleep, not realizing that Rosaline was already awake. He dreamed as well of a beautiful future with Rosaline and the two of them in Devenshire, living happily together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:33 am

(lol Why do all the husbands dream of wonderful futures with their wives? lol)

Nerine happily nodded and replied, "Your wish is my command, my lord."

She softly leaned in to give Alex a sweet, passionate kiss.

Rosalind nodded happily and replied, "But of course, honey. We will make the best parents ever, I feel sure."

Realizing that they have been in bed for long, she replied, "So my love, shouldn't we get up now?"

Rosaline gazed at Bryan for a while and wondered whether she would wake him up. Part of her didn't want him to wake up, though, as she loved gazing at him like that for he just looked too adorable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 am

(lol Greg and Bryan just told me that they love their wives. And man, they keep cheering for them. Razz )

Alex returned the kiss happily, wrapping his arms around Nerine and happy to be with her at that moment, not thinking about anything else.

Greg looked at the time and realized that Rosalind was right. Nodding his head, he replied, "Ahh you're right, honey. We should get up. Do you want to use the bathroom first?"

Bryan continued to sleep peacefully in bed, snuggling next to Rosaline and continuing to have beautiful dreams about the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:40 am

(lol)

Nerine happily continued to kiss Alex as well, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning in to deepen the kiss even more. She wished that both of them would have days and nights like these, when it's just the two of them-alone.

Rosalind replied, "Ahh I will take it first if you don't mind, my love. I won't be late, promise."

She got up and walked to the closet, getting out some clothes and entering the bathroom to change.

Rosaline continued to gaze at the sleeping Bryan a little longer. Looking at him also made her remember Ryan. Although the two didn't spend much time together, she did miss him a bit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 am

Alex continued to kiss Nerine for a little longer, all thoughts on her and no one else. After a couple of minutes, he broke off the kiss and said, "That was a beautiful kiss, darling."

Greg laid down on the bed, waiting for Rosalind to finish using the bathroom.

After some minutes more, Bryan finally opened his eyes and saw that Rosaline was already awake. He looked into her eyes and said, "Good morning, my love. Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 am

Nerine gazed in Alex's eyes and replied, "I am glad you enjoyed it, my lord. I hope I made up for my mistake."

After a little while, Rosalind soon got out of the bathroom, all clean and washed up. She worse beautiful clothes, had her hair tidied up and everything good and nice.

She put her night dress in the closet and said to Greg, "I am all done, my love. You may use the bathroom."

Rosaline smiled at Bryan and replied, "Good morning. Yup, I sure did. What about you? Was it a nice night for you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:52 am

Alex smiled happily, nodded, and replied, "Yup and don't worry, darling. You didn't make a mistake. I misunderstood. It happens. Now how about we both get up and I'll go make some breakfast for us? We sure have a busy day ahead of us, don't we?"

Greg looked at Rosalind and replied, "Wow, you look beautiful, honey. I'll finish up soon and then we can go downstairs together."

He walked to the closet, got out a fresh set of clothes, and then went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it definitely was, my love."

Realizing what today was, he continued, "I can't believe that in several hours from now, we're going to have our opening night. I'm so excited and happy that we'll be opening the concert together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:54 am

Nerine replied, "I agree on everything except the breakfast part, my lord. Breakfast is on me."

Rosaline nodded happily and wrapped her arms around Bryan delicately, replying, "Yup, that's right. I am sure you will perform greatly, my love, and everyone will love your music."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:01 am

Alex replied, "Oh but are you sure, darling? I could help if you like. I don't want you to trouble yourself with making breakfast for the two of us."

After some minutes, Greg finished up washing himself and changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt. It was pretty casual clothing but he would change into something more formal when it was time to attend Bryan's concert. He then combed his hair and checked the mirror to make sure that he looked presentable. Once Greg thought that he looked good, he then left the bathroom and put away his pajamas in the closet. Then he held Rosalind's arm and said, "Let's go downstairs, honey, and have some breakfast."

Bryan blushed with happiness and replied, "Awww, thanks, my love, and I'm positive that the audience will be in love with your dancing. We'll make the greatest performance couple ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 am

Nerine pretended to show a sad face and replied, "Aww it looks like my lord doesn't like the food I cook anymore. If that's so, just say it."

She secretly was just playing on Alex.

Rosalind had already made the bed and once she saw Greg out of the bathroom, she replied, "You look great, my love."

She went to him and held his arm lovingly, waiting for him to lead the way.

Rosaline didn't reply but she had her arms around Bryan in a romantic way still. She just wanted to be in his arms and forget about everything, even if for a while.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 am

Alex couldn't help but be moved by Nerine's cute sad face. He relented a bit and replied, "Aww, darling, that's not what I meant. Your cooking is the best definitely. I just don't want you to work too hard, even for my sake. A husband and wife should be equal when it comes to a relationship, right? But if you are ok with making breakfast yourself, then that's good with me, too."

Greg replied, "Thanks, honey."

He held Rosalind's arm and then led the way downstairs. It was pretty quiet in the house, what with Rosaline and Bryan no longer there. And it sounded like Andra and Patriaclos were still sound asleep. So once the couple arrived downstairs, Greg turned to Rosalind and asked, "Can I help with breakfast this morning or maybe wake up your parents?"

As Rosaline didn't respond, Bryan took the hint and held her in his arms as well. He stared straight into her beautiful eyes and just enjoyed the quiet moment between them. He hoped that their mornings would be like this full of peace and happiness always.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:12 am

Nerine replied, "That's what I want. Is it too much?

Now why don't you go and use the bathroom while I make the bed and tidy up the room, my lord?"

Rosalind replied, "Ahh waking up my parents will be fine. I'll take care of the breakfast meanwhile."

Rosaline enjoyed the quiet, peaceful moment and being in her love's arms. She wrapped her arms around him a little tighter although still gently, feeling too much love for him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:15 am

Alex gave a smile and then a quick kiss to Nerine. He replied, "Ahhh all right, darling. I will do as you command."

He then got up from the bed, walked to the closet to pick out some good clothes for traveling and then went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Greg nodded and replied, "Ahh all right, honey. Hopefully, your parents are awake or they should be soon. I'll go check up on them while you handle breakfast."

He gave Rosalind a kiss on the lips and then walked upstairs.

Bryan, too, enjoyed the romantic moment of being in Rosaline's arms. He had a happy smile on his face and thought of only them at that moment and no one else. After some minutes of being in the romantic moment, he asked, "Since we're both awake, would you like some breakfast, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:18 am

Nerine got up meanwhile and began tidying up the bed, putting everything back in place accordingly.

Rosaline looked at Bryan and replied, "Sure thing, my love, unless you'd prefer me starving, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next